Crypto required electricity - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

Yea electricity is veey important because if there is no electricity its mean you don't have internet connection so you will not able to post on this forum. Electricity is very important in very part of the world .

If you are in village and there is a problem of electricity and you are not able to learn or experience about crypto then also you should not convert it in fiat money if you have invested in for the purpose of gaining profit, just hold those coins it will give you great income.

• +2 1

There is new concept of launching that crypto currency is generated with solar power and now the crypto currency coins generated with the help of solar power. The devices work and use the power of solar. This is new concept in the world. If you asking about the crypto currency used electricity then i told you more power consume for mining.

• +3 1

I will have patience because I imagine that the lack of electricity will not be for a long time, but how a city would function without this service that is necessary. Perhaps the lack of electricity stresses but having my Crypto insured in my wallet I will be calm.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right that crypto required the electricity. I want to tell you that when I came to know that the bitcoin required a very high amount of electricity when it's price increases or decreases. It uses almost electricity which can be used for the whole country.

Indeed we need electricity as long as we want to fully engage ourselves into cryptowold especially when you are into mining because in mining you need computer device and other things to make it possible but today everything is easy since we have solar system to generate power easily.

It is illogical my friend, if you do not have electricity in the first place, you can work with cryptocurrencies if you are talking about a permanent state of power outages.

But if your condition is temporary, keep your money and do not transfer it to anything else.

• +2 1

On 4/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, Rose77 said:

Do you mean that there is no electricity altogether or just blackout if there was no electricity at all, then I did not collect coins, and if it was just an outage, I will wait until the internet improves and go back to work and will not convert it into a fiat

Thinking about is, does that mean when crypto has finally replaced paper money there is a risk of not been able to spend money if electricity has blackout. I think even the government can be able to shutdown the use of cryptocurrency for a while if they wanted to, they could even block the internet, because they have access to both electricity and the internet.

you can not mine cryptocurrency in village because there are no enough sources of electricity but you can earn bitcoin from many sites like crypto talk.

• +1 1

Well, if the electricity were to go out in the middle of the cryptographic work, it would be very sad because I could have a loss in my investments, the solution would be to go somewhere that if there is electricity and if not wait patiently for it to arrive.

• +1 1

Yes without electricity there is no crypto currency. Because crypto currency stored in online and internet needs electricity. So without electricity we can't imagine about any crypto currency.

• +2 1

I think that it is better to move to another place where there is electricity, because in this development that is happening in the world, we need electricity in most of our business, not just on the cryptocurrency side.

• +2 1

I don't know where is this place there is no electricity. Come on this is something that is very extreme. Why would they need bitcoin if they don't have electricity? This is more a problem of building infrastructure instead of buying bitcoin.

Yes, you have the right that cryptography needs a constant source of electricity in order to follow up prices, trades and purchases at certain points it deems appropriate, so that the field of cryptocurrencies needs electricity continuously.

Good question my friend. I want to ask you that electricity is not required to work on this forum or on the crypto currency sites.. You only require internet access to your mobile so if you have your internet connection with your phone then you can access easily to the forum or site.. Without internet access its impossible to get access to this site.. So make sure that your mobile has an internet connection so that you will not face any problems. 

To perform crypto mining if electricity is required and also in some countries it is very expensive so it is no longer so profitable to mine a CPU or GPU, it is best cloud mining.

Cryptocurrecy really needs electricity for proper participation in the forum because without the electricity the duties will not be properly discharge due to the long duration one have to spend in the platform.

Yes crypto requried electircy because you sent our coins one account to another account so you need internet so internet requied electricty. This is my point of view.

In fact, I suffer from weak internet when electricity is cut off, so I do not perform any transfer process until the electricity is restored, in order not to cause problems for my internet balance, and I advise all members who suffer from this issue to pay attention and work while there is electricity and strong internet

Electricity is connected to the Internet, and if I do not have electricity, I will not buy currencies and risk them, and the previous one is fiat, but if there is a short cut in electricity, it will inevitably come back and I will create deals at that time, since cryptocurrencies are a golden opportunity that I will not miss.