How to get free Bitcoin from Banano - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

How to get free Bitcoin from Banano

I suggest all users to stop spending your time on the faucet. There are still other ways that produce. What you need is to be smart by reading information and practicing it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Tank you for sharing this service here, but are there any members who yes participated on this website Banano, if yes did you get paid from them or just a speculation, there are many website offer faucet or cloud mining but they dont pay!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

All u need to do is keep up with ur work & perform as many tasks as u wanna so that u can get rewarded with the btc so that u can trade more & gain more profit & hence cash out the real money in to ur wallet.

with the post you have here, have you got a warning from the forum because to me its really difficult to even understand how they are not banned, I was given a warning for posting such kind of coinpot, and I had to apologize so its important you also be careful 

Actually I have no idea about banano earning site. So I don't know how can i earn bitcoin from banano.

Just join them yesterday and try to earn from faucet not bad i think and also see their mining scheme, It's really good too see it was contributing to health industry when we mine, Will check their game and another task too.

If you do not mind accept my advise-- do not be ticked into any faucet sites that are just to waste your time, efforts and labor. You need to waste your more than 100 days just to earn $2 worth of tokens or coins.I recommend you to be in trading please. 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:34 AM, palalu said:

* I'm not recommend this faucet anymore *

How to get free bitcoin by claim banano faucet (blackmonkey):
1. Make a wallet in Kalium (mobile-based wallet for Android and iOS), Bananovault (web-based wallet), or Tipbot on several social media (Reddit, Discord, Twitter)
2. Faucets will usually be held on the website https://blackmonkey.banano.cc/
3. Enter the wallet address you got from the wallet above, and click start
4. Look for the 1 image that is most different from the 6 images provided
    Example: ban1.thumb.PNG.4a8276697dea9db8b93631aca37caff1.PNG

the correct answer is image number 4 from the left

1482092211_ban2.thumb.PNG.dce00fb6268d8e963894e8d714f393b3.PNG

the correct answer is image number 5 from the left
5. Blackmonkey faucet has 7 levels and each level will be increasingly difficult
6. If you don't find the one that is the most different, try checking the small parts like: gloves, socks, items that are held or necklaces
7. The balance will auto wd to your wallet when the game period is over. Done

for now they are pausing the faucet, to find out when the faucet will restart, join their official telegram channel https://t.me/bananocurrency or their official discord https://discordapp.com/invite/SwZGgk2

Good luck

Is it worth to do all those things ??

Yes, of course, we can now easily earn bitcoin here.  Thank you so much for sharing this important information.

In fact I have never used Bono before so I have no experience and have no idea how to earn Bitcoin from Bonanu.  Thanks!

On 12/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, Obydullah said:

I know about this project banana.it is good coin already listed on some exchange and its volume is very good .banana coin make useing nano project fork.I hope this coin price raised soon.it already listed on nanogame io site . I see all coin those coin listed trusted gameing site some time after price is high.Blackmoney is good for bounty hunter they earn some coin via this way.

Nice to see your answer but i don't know about this project much. Share some details please. I came to know banano is a fourth generation cryptocurrency that offers freeless, instant and green transactions.

Faucet are just a waste of time and its better to do something productive that to spend your whole day claiming satoshis on different website. Your 5 days claim earnings can be easily made in this forum in just 1 post.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, masud2020 said:

It's nice to glance at e-mail that oration about a new tutorial to win, but as I've been elaborate in lots of sites with taps, I reflect Cryptotalk is a good deal top in provisos of expand or thought-level evaluation. !

Now the Cryptotalk forum is the best abd legit one to earn some free satoshi in all Crypto currency business other website and application some of them work and some not some buy but small amount and some don't pay at all

When I first entered the crypto money world eight years ago, I joined the stellar airdrop application. I recommend beginners to join airdrops because tap sites are no longer a waste of time 

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Now the Cryptotalk forum is the best abd legit one to earn some free satoshi in all Crypto currency business other website and application some of them work and some not some buy but small amount and some don't pay at all

Yes those websites will become obsolete since this forum pays 1000x better compare to those faucets. Their advertising income will dwindle because of this forum paid to post features.

Faucets are just not my thing. its a total waste of time, but if you regard yourself as a bounty hunter you are going to be cool with the banano 

Faucets are just not my thing. its a total waste of time, but if you regard yourself as a bounty hunter you are going to be cool with the banano 

3 hours ago, Symphony said:

Yes those websites will become obsolete since this forum pays 1000x better compare to those faucets. Their advertising income will dwindle because of this forum paid to post features.

Yes it's really much better than all faucet that you can earn from it all the day , so I hope 5he forum will continue like that and we should help the forum to stay with us

On 2/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, Wazboi25 said:

Thank you my man

you're welcome, but I have already edited this topic so that it is no longer followed because I think this faucet is not worth it anymore. And I suggest looking for another faucet.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:32 PM, aniksh001 said:

Is it worth to do all those things ??

maybe my warning point wasn't clear enough before, I already edited it. I don't recommend this faucet anymore.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:52 PM, Jaga123321 said:

The project is already listed in the exchange but I really haven't trust this project because last time I joined the airdrop which haven't get yet and now the faucet is also doubtful because it's ask some questions to and which can be manipulate

Yep, I haven't done this faucet any more because the price keeps going down and I don't think dev is making any significant progress.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:04 AM, palalu said:

*I'M NOT RECOMMEND THIS FAUCET ANYMORE*

How to get free bitcoin by claim banano faucet (blackmonkey):
1. Make a wallet in Kalium (mobile-based wallet for Android and iOS), Bananovault (web-based wallet), or Tipbot on several social media (Reddit, Discord, Twitter)
2. Faucets will usually be held on the website https://blackmonkey.banano.cc/
3. Enter the wallet address you got from the wallet above, and click start
4. Look for the 1 image that is most different from the 6 images provided
    Example: ban1.thumb.PNG.4a8276697dea9db8b93631aca37caff1.PNG

the correct answer is image number 4 from the left

1482092211_ban2.thumb.PNG.dce00fb6268d8e963894e8d714f393b3.PNG

the correct answer is image number 5 from the left
5. Blackmonkey faucet has 7 levels and each level will be increasingly difficult
6. If you don't find the one that is the most different, try checking the small parts like: gloves, socks, items that are held or necklaces
7. The balance will auto wd to your wallet when the game period is over. Done

for now they are pausing the faucet, to find out when the faucet will restart, join their official telegram channel https://t.me/bananocurrency or their official discord https://discordapp.com/invite/SwZGgk2

Good luck

Thanks for your post. But I do not know more about banano. But yes banano is a platform where you may earn coins. But I am not interested

I have heard so often about this banano spigot, I figured it wasn't genuine however with this incredible strings I simply read, banano appear to be real and I figure I will check out it.....

On 2/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, Shivam1 said:

Thanks for your post. But I do not know more about banano. But yes banano is a platform where you may earn coins. But I am not interested

This coin claims to be a fractional coin from Nano, I used to also get this coin because I hold a few Nanos and after that, I tried to claim the faucet from them.

that you are becoming a few banano cryptocurrencies and no longer bitcoin as referred to in first submit. That makes it a bit deceptive, please restore it if its the case. Getting some new crypto that might be really worth something in future is likewise even higher commercial for that site than imparting 7-9 sat according to no longer so trivial mission.