What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

On 12/5/2019 at 2:18 PM, dmnqe07 said:

I think it depends on the person, if you are new to crypto and dont know too much yet, then long term holding is the best option, but as day's goes by and you starting to learn, then day trading is good option for you to earn profit.

time management does not allow me to become a daily trader, leading me to a long-term trader. Honestly, I really want to be a long-term trader. That is higher profits. Because short time trading is risky. If you manage to get profit with trading shortly

I am a long-term trader , I do not like to work constantly and can not trade on exchanges constantly so I invest a large amount in coins and wait for them to grow.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, Jonny24 said:

Hello guys actually I am not a trader but rather I think day by day exchanging is best for making benefit due to here you didn't have to hold up quite a while simply like holding in a coin. In this way, for that, we can make benefit regular routine. 

I will have enough money to trade then I will definitely trade on cryptocurrencies and make good profits but before that I will understand and learn about trading. If you trade daily, you become a successful trader.

I prefer daily trading in order to achieve a daily profit of 3% at least every day and for this I trade in currencies that have a large pumping continuously

Life is great and enjoy it

I'm now a day trader . I'm doing trade daily basis. Crypto market is best way to earn some money . Mainly I'm trde short term trading also and daily basis also . In trading we always learn new things .

• +1 1