What is a mixer? What do you know about it? - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is a mixer? What do you know about it?

4 hours ago, MD. Sajib said:

What we understand in plain language in the Meeksar bill is the process of mixing or mixing something. But I can't give any idea exactly how it works in this crypto.

Well, I'm going to tell you, dear, the bitcoin mixer is a website that provides you with a bikin address mixing service in order to hide your identity so that no one can track your impact. This is done by making a Bitcoin deposit in the Mixer, then the Mixer splits this deposit into several sections and gives each section a new address, and thus the primary address of Bitcoin is lost. This is very brief.

9 hours ago, Shamzy said:

Thank you for the long and brief explanation. I myself just know the meaning of Mixer. So whale or people who have big funds will use this mixer to buy bitcoin without anyone knowing.

Thank you, this is true. The first benefit of the mixer is that it protects your privacy. I mean, if you buy a bit of bitcoin and you want someone to know that or track you, then you can overburden the mixer to do this task.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

Mixer is a website that provides a hiding tracking service for cryptocurrencies.

What's the use of it?
You may buy a large amount of Bitcoin from a person or site and do not want anyone to know your identity or how you spent the amount, in the case of your normal use of blockchain can the person who sold you to track all movements of your currency, and may reach your identity or address.
When you send a currency from one address to another, the transfer will be saved in the Blockchain, so anyone can view it and link it to the previous transfers, thus enabling access to your identity, especially if the person who follows you has the necessary resources.

The mixer's job is to break the link between the address you send from and the address you receive it
So how is it? When you send coins to the Mixer, it sends new currencies from a different address that has no relation to your original address and the currencies sent to you come from other users or from the Mixer's own resources.
Some nuts offer extra features to make tracking harder such as:
- The possibility of commission control: In this way, the amount you will receive will be unknown
- Possibility to choose transfer time: The tracker can search for conversions made immediately after you mix to link to your original address, but in this way it becomes more difficult
-Choose currency conversion in multiple stages: Suppose you want to convert 1 bitcoin, the mixer will send bitcoin in several stages

This topic is translated from several topics and the main theme is :

here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827109.0

Nice information about the mixer and how it work I really appreciate and have fun reading this post, by the way I really don't have any thing to hide to use mixer to don't identify me and I don't understand why people need that abd why they need to hide her identity 

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Nice information about the mixer and how it work I really appreciate and have fun reading this post, by the way I really don't have any thing to hide to use mixer to don't identify me and I don't understand why people need that abd why they need to hide her identity 

Thank you, my dear friend, yes there are people who do not care that anyone knows about their financial dealings but there are people on the contrary who like to hide the track of their transactions and prefer privacy and mixer perfectly suitable for such people.

Keep in mind that mixer is being frown upon in different exchange platform that are under EU laws. They hate mixers or coin joining services since this eliminate their fight against Money laundering. So beware and choose different exchange that don't ban these type of deposits.

spacer.png

in the case of normal use of the blockchain you can be the person selling you to track everything. they provide innovative foreign currencies. But I can't give an idea how it works in this crypto.

21 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you, my dear friend, yes there are people who do not care that anyone knows about their financial dealings but there are people on the contrary who like to hide the track of their transactions and prefer privacy and mixer perfectly suitable for such people.

Yes I fully understand any one who want to to hide his identify it's his Right to do what he wants

The Bitcoin mixer is a process where users keep their sources of secrets getting coins or to whom they will send bitcoin. Mixer is a service from a third party. Many people use bitcoin only to make purchases, donations, and P2P payments because transaction costs and anonymity are fairly low.

Thank you for telling me this kind of stuff and thank you for sharing this kind of knowledge in this forum. I  really dont know what mixer is but with this i do know now. thank you.

6 hours ago, Rimi Alter Mow said:

In fact I don't have enough knowledge about the mixer. I want to know about mixer. If anyone knows about this, please help me with the mixer.

If you want to understand more about the mixer, you must provide good reviews and do not copy others' posts. I notice that you only copy and paste posts and this is against forum rules.

Exchanges are reluctant to take UTXOs that have mixers smells and that is a real problem for those who use such services to camouflage the origin of their BTC.

2 hours ago, ranochmehr said:

Thank you for the lengthy and quick rationalization. I myself fair recognize the which means of Blender. So whale or individuals who've tremendous stores will make use of this blender to purchase bitcoin without anybody understanding.

Yes, the benefit is not just for whales, but for everyone. Everyone who wants to buy or send bitcoins in a hidden and safe way and without anyone knowing him will be happy with this service. There are many people who want to hide their identity for various reasons.

Although I don't read these mixers very much at Bitcoin, are they really trustworthy?
It is very difficult for you to trust a site for sending BTC. I really have no idea what a mixer is in Bitcoint, thanks for this very informative article.

10 hours ago, Odogbolulater said:

I allow not heard something before about this project, even if in cryptocurrencies for the onwards 2-3 years, and in universal I gather about the churn for the key time

Perhaps you have not heard about the mixer before, but there are many people who have known and used this service for several years and the benefit of this service is to hide the effect of tracking Bitcoin in order to maintain privacy.

9 hours ago, Drsultan said:

yes this is a good site that also provide the tracking methods with different commands and also verify the identification to the person where you want to track so all over this is the good site that provide the good to their users

The Mixer gives you privacy and hide the trace of your Bitcoin transactions. If you want to buy or sell a quantity of Bitcoin without anyone being able to monitor you or track your impact then you need to use the Mixer service.

I hand no idea about mixer.Thanks for sharing about mixer.thanks for longe and brief explanation. I think few people know about mixer and its use for cryptocurrency

Mixer sites are a system used by anonymous users to track down their bitcoins. Such applications are frequently used in platforms where illegal works such as Darknet occur.

the mixer is good for hiding of transactions and depriving of tracking from other users. but as long as my coin is secure i don't need to go through the stresss.

38 minutes ago, ballgepa said:

I have not listened anything some time recently around this venture, in spite of the fact that in cryptocurrencies for the past 2-3 a long time, and in common I listen around the blender for the primary time

It's okay that you haven't heard about the mixer before, that's why I wrote this topic because there are so many people who haven't heard about bitcoin mixer before. With this topic, you can learn the functionality of the mixer and its usefulness in hiding the track of bitcoin.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

Mixer is a website that provides a hiding tracking service for cryptocurrencies.

What's the use of it?
You may buy a large amount of Bitcoin from a person or site and do not want anyone to know your identity or how you spent the amount, in the case of your normal use of blockchain can the person who sold you to track all movements of your currency, and may reach your identity or address.
When you send a currency from one address to another, the transfer will be saved in the Blockchain, so anyone can view it and link it to the previous transfers, thus enabling access to your identity, especially if the person who follows you has the necessary resources.

The mixer's job is to break the link between the address you send from and the address you receive it
So how is it? When you send coins to the Mixer, it sends new currencies from a different address that has no relation to your original address and the currencies sent to you come from other users or from the Mixer's own resources.
Some nuts offer extra features to make tracking harder such as:
- The possibility of commission control: In this way, the amount you will receive will be unknown
- Possibility to choose transfer time: The tracker can search for conversions made immediately after you mix to link to your original address, but in this way it becomes more difficult
-Choose currency conversion in multiple stages: Suppose you want to convert 1 bitcoin, the mixer will send bitcoin in several stages

This topic is translated from several topics and the main theme is :

here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827109.0

you said what it is but you had also to say that it is not recommended to use mixers because you would attract the attention of authorities. for example, a few months ago a binance user used this mixer service and binance locked his account and alerted authorities because the mixer usage is seen like an illegal thing

Simply put, a sound board (also known as a mixing board or mixer) takes multiple input signals—such as microphones, instruments, iPods, DJ turntables, etc. —and merges them together so they can be sent to speakers as one signal.

2 hours ago, laio94 said:

Bitcoin, unlike what is believed, is not a truly anonymous currency, but only a pseudo-anonymous one. And the same for example also applies to Ethereum.
This means that those who want to have a high level of privacy when using BTC or ETH cannot simply use normal wallets. In fact, the computer codes on which these coins are based do not incorporate features that guarantee high levels of privacy, so much so that in such cases it is necessary to resort to special tools. The company has in fact developed an algorithm resistant to conventional blockchain analysis, in order to ensure that customer transactions are effectively anonymized.

Yes, many people think that Bitcoin is anonymous, but in reality all Bitcoin transactions can be easily tracked as they are all registered on the blockchain, so if you want to keep your privacy you should use the Mixer.

The vast majority here needn't bother with a blender on the grounds that typically individuals would prefer not to burn through many hours experiencing the addresses attempting to make sense of who sent you the bitcoin. 

Set forth plainly a blender some time on as a blending work area blending console blending load up work area or guidance . takes different sound source through its various info channels .

16 hours ago, Mutahir Arshad said:

The vast majority here needn't bother with a blender on the grounds that typically individuals would prefer not to burn through many hours experiencing the addresses attempting to make sense of who sent you the bitcoin. 

Set forth plainly a blender some time on as a blending work area blending console blending load up work area or guidance . takes different sound source through its various info channels .

Of course, not all people need a mixer, there are people who don't care if someone traces their footsteps or not and don't care about keeping their privacy, the mixer is only useful for people who love confidentiality and love to keep their privacy and prefer to remain anonymous.