Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long?

The slowness in processing a transaction is what has caused many to use altcoins to transfer funds, for example BNB and TRX, with a commission that does not exceed 10 cents and transfers are confirmed in just 1 or 2 minutes at most, bitcoin needs to be faster.

• +3 1

This will basically depend on the wallets you are using or it also depends on the country, there are some transactions faster than others, but there is nothing to worry about as long as the wallet is well written and the money is not going to be diverted by any oversight there is no way the money will not arrive. The important thing is to be patient and learn to make the correct transactions.

Because Bitcoin has the largest buying and selling operations on the blockchain, I think the reason is that the pressure on the currency is great and I do not think it is quick in this matter

Actually I am new here and I don't know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online 

My friend, the price of Bitcoin is very high, the mining in it is very expensive, so the miners involved in sending and receiving cryptocurrencies from the sender to the future have their own percentage of this encrypted process and each worker has his own price.  Bitcoin very thank you

If it is something very disturbing, besides that the btc rates are somewhat high, but I have read about Lightning Network, this could allow more speed in the transaction and improve the scalability of the btc, it talks about faster transactions and lower commissions, it is Incredible, the bitcoin network can only process 6 to 7 transactions per second but with Lightning Network this improves.

Yes the bitcoin transaction always takes time am sure that it maybe because of the confirmation they make before accessing it to the owner

over-crowding onto network may cause group a wasting time throughout BTC transactions I feel indulge in a few minutes to season before a transaction cooperate the overall blockchain that it takes time as far as to check and make sure.

Information, I was also wondering this, ETH works differently where one determines the transaction cost but they also take a long time in some cases so I think it is the same therefore I already understand why they tend to delay and collapse and for this reason it is very slow at times.

Bitcoins is tge obly digital currency having a long transction time before the transaction get confirmed. The bitcoin and any kind of coin transaction are taking so much to be success because there are a lot of confirmation when you are withdrawing and depositing money on your account         

Dear, bitcoin is the strongest currency and it is the dominant currency on the cryptocurrency market, and it is also the oldest, be aware here that it is the oldest it is not characterized quickly in the completion of transactions, so it is slow and not fast enough. 

Bitcoin base on blockchain, wo it gets some time to transaction.  I think transactions speed doesn't matter as safety and security.  During some process bitcoin take time make single transactions. After conformed it east to take draw.

I think because the bitcoin is the most  encrypting currency in the world so it need to many operations to transfer it from the first wallet to the second wallet or from the purchaser to the seller.

• +1 1

I completely agree with you, that the time taken for bitcoin transactions is a long time compared to other cryptocurrency transactions, as this time may take more than one day, and the reason is that the bitcoin needs to 6 confirmations in one transaction before sending it to the recipient in order to maintain The highest level of safety.

Because at this time there are many members that are using the Bitcoin and the websites of the Bitcoin are busy and the whole time that's transactions of the Bitcoin takes more time than the other transactions of cryptocurrency

• +4 1

It may be that completing the Bitcoin transfer currencies takes some time, but it is very safe and if you want to make quick transfers you can use other cryptocurrencies for me, I use LTC because its fee is low and does not take much time, and adding another blockchain layer is an ideal solution.ِ

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the currency that everyone trusts .Bitcoin is known as digital currency. This currency takes more time during the transaction, but no one is bothered about it.And as is the currency, no one can understand the blockchain as I can say it with certainty.  

I have not gone through this experience yet, but I think that the 10-minute period is a natural period to wait for the confirmation of the deposit or transaction, and there is no need for concern and the rest of the members have gone through this stage and waited for the same period and the process was successful.

We are know that bitcoin transection fee is very high . In my opinion the reason is that of high transection fee is high demand. We know that many users use this and it's demand is raise.

Well, I once tried to send some BTC to a friend account and believe me it took almost 9 hours, but that been said, the wait was actually worth it because as they say, it better late than never, to me is still good to perform a transaction at slow speed than to do it fast and make error.

Yes u are right bro and i agrre your opinion that because there are members at the start that they have dont know how to work on it and how to gain a better a reputation on this real base earning platforum so i also advised to all members to read the guidlines and basic information about this site which may also very helpful for your your work on it and easily earn a good money on this real base learning and also earning site due to which btc is used as a digital curremcy in this site.

the Bitcoin transactions actually to not take a lot of time they are on time and most of the times within few minutes and some of the times in half an hour

Of course, this process will take time, because the transaction is confirmed 6 times before sending it to the recipient, but if you want to speed up the process, you have to pay additional fees, an additional commission you add to the amount and the matter will be done more quickly.

• +4 1

Confirmation time is very long, even our transaction put in block after several minutes, after that confirmation take so much time. Due to heavy network load bitcoin transaction time is getting worse day by day. 

• +3 1

It is certain that these operations take a long time, as they need 6 confirmations, and this ensures that the balance reaches the right place. We are waiting for better than making a mistake

• +2 1