Crypto change people lives - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Thats very true its changing peoples life and we have not yet seen the last of bitcoin technology we are going to still keep on going and finding the solution to what is going on there is a lot of effort to what the market is able to build on there is a lot of work still going on and develop that right effort to it @davy22

• +1 1

Truly, crypto will change everybody way of life. We can say our life is exceptionally simpler with digital money. We can do numerous things with crypto. Which are paying worldwide and get cash from anybody. What's more, the best thing is e can exchange with it and bring in cash. So bitcoin transform us.

thanks for your post...

• +2 1

I agree with you. blockchain technology already started to change the financial system of the world dramatically. Many people prefer cryptos to transfer money instead of regular means at the moment. The people even started to make their payments with digital currencies and cryptos. In the future I expect it to even spread more. So exciting. 

Of course it can change a lot of peoples life.One can earn money quite easily if he or she works hard on crypto.Its all about thir dedication in this sector.It can help you to rise from proverty and you can have a good lofe working through crypto. 

Yes especially as a student is a privilege to earn on our own without requesting from our parent or wait for any scholarship for our survival as student it really change our live in the school and home. Am happy to be part of this that also change my living.

There is no doubt that it is life changer the people who are not able to purchasing food or necessity now they are able to purchase almost every thing most of people become rich because of cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right . But changing your life is not possible if you change yourself first then you can accept anything from crypto. You should work hard here and also in your study then you can change your life. Yes you can become independent by crypto but first you have to make useful posts .

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life

Cryptocurrencies can change people's lives.  And I'm making a living using cryptocurrencies.  I have benefited a lot by trading and investing in this cryptocurrency.  And by working in this forum and earning crypto coins, I have joined the crypto world.  Crypto currency is expensive and the best.  So cryptocurrency is useful to change everyone's life.

Yes you are right because of pandemic situation, cryptotalk is providing opportunity to earn some money from home. It is also giving opportunity to learn about new financial system and earn through it in unemployment era. So it is surely changing lives of people.

Yes, in many ways this technology has changed people's lives. Many of these people became very rich through bitcoin and reached a good standard of living. Many others take advantage of this technology and no longer need to go to the banks and can do their economic activities themselves. Many make money on a daily basis through cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Cryptocurrency really pays for what I get from this forum. There are opportunities to make money from Cryptalk. It gives me a chance to make money by eliminating unemployment. I have benefited a lot from working in this forum, I have gained a lot from here, I have gained a lot of experience, which I have never had before. I am very happy to be able to work in a real forum like Cryptalk

You mean that coding will improve our livelihood and make us more comfortable after obtaining this job for me as a university student. Encryption changed the course of my life. Through it, I was able to pay the accumulated university tuition fees, which was a hindrance on my way for a long time. Encryption changed the lives of many here. This is what I noticed through the responses of friends here. On your topic

Crypto can change a person's life. With crypto, students can enter cryptocurrency trading and trade there so that students can earn income and can pay their own tuition fees. Likewise with me that crypto changed my life because I don't have a job, with cryptocurrency I can earn income. I think cryptocurrency is quite helpful and changed my life for the better.

• +1 1

Yes this is true that crypto will change the peoples lives and if we try to buy more and more different coins and wait for the good time. Crypto is a good business and we must to invest in it because its future is so much good and it can change our life in short time

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency has played a great in the life of youths that are jobless giving them the opportunity to take it as job and earn good profit from it. It has also played a great role in the life of students giving them the opportunity to take it as part time job to earn with their studies.

The fields of cryptocurrencies have provided new job opportunities for many people, in addition to that they have enabled people to pay and exchange money securely and secretly, which brings them privacy. 

I am student i start to work in crypto world during this pandemic and i am glad i did start. I used to aware of the crypto world but i didn't know too many things about it, but now i can understand better. It change my life in a better way, i make some money and i am enjoying it while i am working with crypto, after this pandemic i will keep working inside this world and i hope i can make nice amounts in the future.

• +1 1

yes , crypto of course changed the lives of all people who worked in it and to the better  , myself I was able to gain huge profits since I joined crypto , all it requires is some serious effort to put to gain knowledge then use the information we learnt on investing and trading to make profits

• +1 1

I have learned that to be successful you need patience, there is a time for everything. Joining the cryptocurrency world is difficult at first. I am living proof that bitcoin can change my life. I can make money through bitcoin. Yes, people change lives I am bitcoin Can buy some things using.

Yes I think cryptocurrencies change the lives of many people. Yes it also changed my life that with the help of PTC and cryptocurrencies I earn some profits that meet my small wishes and I can accomplish my wishes with the help of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Yaah,,i believe that crypto change people live.Because it provides us a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.It is a great source of knowledge and earn money Many people work this site. They earn a huge amounts of money and change their live. It can reduce their financial problem. 

Yes that's true because crypto talk  world best site where you can earn easily that's why crypto talk really changed the lives of people

It is true that cryptocurrencies change many people's lives positively and negatively. In this market, there are people who are very rich and come to places that they could never imagine, as well as people who lost all their wealth in this market.

It is not enough to say that it changes people's lives but you have to mention that it changes their lives for the best. Many students come from poor families that cannot afford to pay for their education, many people have lost their jobs because of the pandemic, many young men are without any job, and for all those people this forum represents a chance to change their lives for the better.

Crypto changed my life. It made me a goal to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading
I have been in the field for a few months and every day I gain new information and more experience in this field, it is very interesting 

• +3 1