Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

I think that some governments not recognize this field is really a bad thing. I think that governments, companies and people will save their economic condition if they use cryptocurrencies in a good way

This benefits a lot to the citizens who have no idea of everything that is happening with respect to the new Digital era that is the present that we are living, for this is important that the government takes into account all things so that their people do not have a hard time, all governments should do this so that we can go to the next level as a civilization.

That is very beneficial for the citizen of Indian because if they get the course about the cryptocurrency then they will be able to get the good chance to earn the money in the cryptocurrency trading and I consider it good step from the Indian government

Mostly India trusted the cryptocurrency project, and saw it as the future of the global economy, so it recognized the encrypted currencies and started working with the blockchain, this will be very beneficial for Indian youth, and in general it will motivate the rest of the countries to trust the project.

This is a great step from the Indian government and it will help the spread of cryptocurrencies significantly in India, I hope that educational courses will be opened in my country that will help people better understand cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

I am afraid I have to tell you that what you have talked about did not come true, not only that but Indian government made a new legislation two days ago to convict all the people who deal with crypto whether they buy it , keep it or trade with it. I really can not understand the reason for such laws.

• +2 1

I think that's good news, with the blockchain course in India the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency there will continue to grow, this is an opportunity for Indians to hone their talents about blockchain. This openness also provides space for cryptocurrency lovers to be able to develop their business so that they can be successful in trading and investing.

• +1 1

Logically, if this government accepts to teach about cryptocurrencies, it will soon begin permitting dealing in these currencies, but it is also possible for it to create its own currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Smart behavior by the Indian government in dealing with cryptocurrencies. I believe that India and China have taken the right path in dealing with cryptocurrencies by issuing their own currencies and not prohibiting dealing in these currencies, but rather relying on them.

Well, I guess that the government is trying to educate it citizens about the importance of Bitcoin, so that they can know the pros and cons of how it is to be used, because without proper knowledge, they may use it in the wrong sense. So that the government is doing is really commendable.

I think this is very good news for the Indian people because now they will be able to use and learn about the cryptocyrrency freely so this is a good revolution in the India and this is great step of the Indian government. Similarly all other countries will also accept the cryptocyrrency in the near future.

This gives us to understand that there are countries that want their citizens to become professionals in the subject regarding the new Digital era, it is important to know that many people in many countries do not have knowledge because governments refuse to teach them, and to see that a country like India already has courses gives more credibility to citizens and it seems to me that many countries should do the same. 

This thing is very wonderful, and I hope that it will spread in many countries. This will help people find another way to work and earn money, and it may help poor countries significantly to improve their economy.

oh what a surprise, what a good strategy they have made in india, what they are doing seems like a good idea to me, it would be ideal for all countries to also adopt this measure, to teach their citizens about virtual currencies.

• +1 1

This is the good news for the Indian peoples because now in India crypto market is legal and peoples will use this now easily. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world and peoples will invest their money easily.

May be this news is true or may be not but this news is good i guess because many people will be able to get benefits through this and it will be gonna beneficial for those who wants to earn with good with profit my Mate so its a good opportunity for everyone. 

I think that all countries should educate the young man about cryptocurrency and trading, because this is what the majority are heading towards.
Ask anyone about trading, they know nothing but want to learn it.
Therefore, all countries must educate their children about it, because cryptocurrencies are necessary in the future and there is no escape from dealing with them.

If indian government is allowing the cryptocurrency in india and its blockchain than its a great news for indian because after this the indian people could also get benefits from crypto like the other people get without any difficulty and tension. 

That's a good news for your country if the people of your country gets education about crypto this will lead your country per captail income to higher value and more and more people can take benefit from it so you should be working hard on concepts in order to work in crypto world and make it your future power of money by investing in crypto coins.

Everyone wants the race to win these encrypted currencies as China and the United States struggle, and therefore I say when the Indian government approves these currencies, it will agree to this currency because India is a primary source of these decisions and the adoption of the blockchain