Can you send cryptocurrencies to different countries? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
daoudzekkour

Can you send cryptocurrencies to different countries?

Definitely you can send coins to different countries that support cryptocurrency I have only the knowledge about this. But you have to mention the country so that will be easy to tell you but you didn't mention the country so now it's difficult..

• +2 1

The answer is yes. If you have a wallet to send and another to receive you can do it. No matter what country you are in, crypto is not limited by borders.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes you can send any crypto to anyone in the world, that is the most incredible thing in the cryto space, this open a door to new invesment in other country, Im very happy to met bitcoin some year ago becuse this way I can invest in Forex Market and many other site, I love bitcoin.

• +5 1

Yes, you can send cryptocurrencies to any country you want. You only need to know the address of the wallet that receives the money.
I sent cryptocurrencies from my country to India, Russia, the United States very quickly .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course we can send crypto currencies to different countries and through this we can send remittances and SMS from abroad., Crypto currency is a site where we can exchange information and earn dollars from anywhere in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes, you can send cryptocurrency to other countries, transfers will be completely anonymous, which is a big plus for cryptocurrency

• +4 1

Crypto currency is not time restricted and people need to know this and the good things that works wellI think it works perfectly more than anything so we need to use it and in the end this is going to be a perfect for us , the good issue of the market is to make sure that we do use it , its instant really instant we need to keep everything simple its not time restricted and its also really good to work with ripple its one of the best fastest as you can tell

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You can actually send cryptocurrencies from one country to another, except for the countries that banned the use of cryptocurrencies,  in as much as their is wallet address of both sender and receiver, it is so easy to send and receive cryptocurrencies. The world technology is getting more and more advanced in terms of cryptocurrencies generally, it is getting more improvised and advanced on a daily basis. Cryptocurrencie's transactions are getting better and easier as the days goes by because development tends to occur all the time. 

• +5 1

Yes of course we can send cryptocurrency in anywhere of the world without any permission it is my bitcoin transaction is very simple and reliable and very fast I think that it's an easy process to exchange..and also this is the best platform to earn cryptocurrency for you all to earn a lot with and rock but follow rules and regulation of the platform

• +2 1

Yes of course you can send crypto all around the world with very low fees. I think this is the reason why crypto becaming more famous everyday. People are starting to aware of crypto and when they see the benefits they tell their friends and crypto became more bigger every year. I have a brother living in a different countries , when he ask for money i send some xrp to him.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrencies can be sent anywhere as long as you know the adress of the recipent, and make the transfer transactions carefully. As for now, which is before ethereum 2.0 update, gas prices for transfers in ERC20 networks are a bit expensive around 4-5 dollars. But sending your money as XRP or XLM are always cheaper solutions. If the recipent supports TRON (TRC20) network, sending of tether is free in almost every exchange. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course my friend cryptocurrency can be sent to different countries all you need to have is the recipient wallet address.

• +4 1

Yes you can easily send this crypto currency to other countries. But there are some things to keep in mind and that is that you can only send it to any other wallet account through your private wallet. You will have to pay to send.I request you to choose an better wallet that also protect your account and also your crypto currencies.

• +4 1

On 10/5/2020 at 5:22 AM, daoudzekkour said:

Dear @daoudzekkour  yes we can send/transfer cryptocurrencies to any country where this is allowed/legalized/regularized. You can transfer you cryptocurrencies from exchanges and forum.

There are many exchanges where you can transfer your cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

I think generally is possible, however,  it depends on the legality of cryptocurrencies I'm the particular country,  because most countries are yes to accept it or approve of it as a legal means of transactions. 

I think generally is possible, however,  it depends on the legality of cryptocurrencies I'm the particular country,  because most countries are yes to accept it or approve of it as a legal means of transactions. 

• +3 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:22 AM, daoudzekkour said:

Yes, currencies can be sent to any country within moments only. There are no additional costs. All you want is the address of the wallet you want to send the coins to.

• +5 1

Itbis obvious  that you can send cryptocurrency  to anyone  at any place in the world there is no restriction for that and you wouldn't  be added into jail for that .

• +2 1

Absolutely, you can send cryptocurrency and bitcoins around the world because it is has no limit as to how far it can go. Most countries and corporations now use it as a mode of payment which is fast and secured. Bitcoin cuts across every sphere of life and one of its advantage is its mode of design it can be used in almost any county. It is the future.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, you can send cryptocurrencies to another countries. Most people use cryptocurrencies for send and receive money to another countries. It is very easy to send and receive payment from other countries. But to do any work, you have to have a perfect knowledge and experience on it, only then you can do that work. It is not difficult but you need to get information of it before do so.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my dear friends  we can send  cryptocurrency to another country.

We have to use best exchanger  for transfer the money  i think the youbit exchanger is best for exchange the cryptocurrency  and it has many ways to convert cryptocurrency in low fees we have to choos the best for low fees like litecoin is  have the lowest fees in the world to exchange the cryptocurrency into any other currency  we have to get the information how to  use youbit forum and how to convert the money into our local banks or local currency we can get the knowledge by reading comments in this forum careful becuase senior have shared their opinion about youbit and exchange cryptocutrency so we have to spend much time in a day in this forum for learning.

In the event that it is one of the benefits of the digital currencies that you can send or get from anyplace, you just need to give your bitcoin address or your preferred crypto in the event that you will get or on account of sending you should demand the location from your partner

Certainly, my friend, you can send and receive cryptocurrencies from any country in the world even if they impose restrictions on the use of cryptocurrencies because one of the most important features of cryptocurrencies is decentralization and cannot be controlled by banks.

Yes of course cryptocurrency is a great platform you can easily earn from here and you can easily send this earned money to any country in any wallet.  Crypto works very fast to make your transaction easier.  So you can easily transfer cryptocurrency to any country

Of course you can! Cryptocurrency is completely anonymous, and it doesn't matter if your friend is from Russia or Africa, you can easily send him your bitcoins, because, in fact, you don't even know which country you are sending to, it is anonymous! And so, no one knows where you got it from!