Upcoming competition - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

The site is already slow enough today, it is even having outages.if you have any link or something reliable please check that and also you can share that to join or clarification from us.

Upcoming competition May be due to increasing of new members into the forum and also competition May rise in terms of financial break down , financial break lead to currency deceleration this will also bring upcoming competition

11 hours ago, teebasas said:

I don't think there are upcoming forum contests, but it seems like there are upcoming forum changes because a lot of subjects are removed by the moderators.

I also don't think there will be any competition on this forum yes most topic are remove I don't know actually and most are suspended from reply if there will he upcoming competition I will try and spend my time to participate and win. 

I don't think there is a thought at this point since this gathering is still too youthful to even consider doing a major rivalry. Perhaps actually allow a couple of months or if nothing else at the principal commemoration of this discussion

I have never come across any competition in this forum but I am very optimistic that we will be notify whenever there exist anything of such nature without delay 

This forum bring good ways to earn, there may not be same competition like before but there will some other competition that may come in the future to motivate the members in the forum to stay motivated in the forum. 

There is no any competition now in the forum, members in the forum can benefit through learning and the double payments on yobit. But we hope to see another race in the forum that will keep members busy in competiting to win the race. 

Hi friend, I am new to Cryptotalk as it has been 3 week gone here. In these three weeks, I haven't heard about Cryptotalk competition. But it can be suggest to the moderators that they should start a competition between the members so that they will more active to find the new information that will definitely be useful for the learners.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If there is one we will all receive a notification, I don't think if we ever have one, it will be on the number posts because we are now limited to 30 posts daily, if there is one and I can participate, I'll go for it.

• +2 1

I think there are series of competition currently being put together by the forum administration, hopefully with time we will get to see them soon

They are a new member and I have never heard of any completeness in the forum, and until now since I have been in the forum I have not seen any announcement from the moderators about any new competition in these last days.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:15 AM, miskyming said:

It is bad idea if they want to have a competition again. It will be more spam posters, duplicate topics, copy/paste comments. Admins or Mods will clean again in the forum.

Already a competition that was held during the celebration of one year anniversary of cryptotalk was not spamming topics they are themes that you must sustain lessons by reading. The trend is still reachable in the forum. 

On 11/21/2019 at 1:33 AM, Migo said:

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

Any thing will be helpful 

There's not any up coming competition because if there's any the admin inform each and everyone of us, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

• +1 1

Is there upcoming competition ? I don't here about that .i think if the upcoming is a competition then then the admin must give notice in the forum . .

Edited by Kirsten 123

The rules will be clearly stated for member to follow and until now since i have been in the forum i have not seen any announcement from the moderators about any new competition in these last days .

The only competition here I know of is the paid quiz in the bounties section and virtual mining screenshot sharing contest. Other than that I don't know about any competitions . If anyone have more information please don't hesitate to post here, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

My best guesses right now will be that as of now there are no news about any competition in this platform. I think if there is any , the admins would make sure to follow up us with the necessary information so that they can assure our active participation. I urge everyone to take part in these kinds of things and try to succeed.

There was a competition two months ago about quality posts and it was given to the older members only and no new member received any. I didn't take part but I noticed that many were given to some members, and excluded others while one member later was also banned for some reason. I didn't take part because I was beginner still and didn't have a subject to give for contest, but it was a good attempt however there were no prize given to anyone that was a new member and required to have many months activity.

Brother, I want to ask you what are the conditions for entering competitions in this forum, and what will I win if I win. Please reply

I have not heard about the existence of such matters and contests on the CryptoTalk platform. I hope that those in charge of the platform offer prizes for the best members and topics, or contests to encourage people to publish their topics constantly, thank you

I did not hear that there is any new competition in the forum, only the current campaign is the one, where you get 10 tokens up to 20 posts per day, and in the near future there may be signature campaigns in the forum like those in other forums.

What type upcoming  competition coming? I didn’t listen about this. And i don't have any idea about that. Please guys anyone tell me about that. I will definitely participate if any this kind of competition will held. Please tell me about this.          

• +4 1

we are desperately waiting for the upcoming competitions and signature campaigns so that we can make some extra money but it is not here yet.

Actually, the competition in this forum has not been heard yet. If you have a link or something reliable, please check it and join us and explain and share.   

Hi friends, I think there is competition in the forum and the number of members is increasing day by day. Writing topics, gaining a reputation and gaining knowledge are the biggest competition that you can benefit from in the long run.