Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

Well i choose BTC.In my country gold price is like stable coin.No improvement in price.But BTC price can be more in future.I think that btc will be the most wanted virtual treasure worldwide.

It would be good if we all could have an investment wallet with both assets, I mean both have unique properties that offer us very interesting advantages, besides the stability in the value of gold makes it an ideal complement to Bitcoin.

I prefer bitcoin to gold. Gold price is being dominated by panic psychology. I lost a lot of money because of it.

Bitcoin is more profitable then Gold. Becuase Golds price is stable. What about Bitcoin,it can rise to 20-25 000 usd. So we can earn a lot of money by investing in BTC. But Gold always will be valuable. That is why, I prefer Gold.

Well, what I can say about gold is that it is a mineral, which is recognized in the world, and with this mineral they carry out financial transactions, but probably at some point it will be finished, although there are still deposits to be discovered. Gold mining comes at a great cost, in terms of financial and human resources. So, we have what BitCoin is, which must also be mined, but in a very different way, it will always be on the market, it will be volatile and its recovery is fast. Little by little it is being recognized, because there are still countries that do not have acceptance of this cryptocurrency. Tokens that are backed by gold already exist for trading, such as Digix (DGX) and PaxGold (PAXG). But the truth is that I prefer BitCoin.

Bitcoin for some reasons

1. I love cryptocurrency
  2. cryptocurrency is the future of money
  3. I believe that bitcoin will make a new ATH in the next 6 months.

I stay with Bitcoin although gold is just as good, I stay with Bitcoin for these reasons, for being a revolutionary system, a payment method that anyone can use in addition to being a scarce good which makes it even more valuable in the long term .

I prefer both. Directing investments to a single instrument means increasing the risk at the same rate. Bag making has always been less risky.

I believe that the high price is due to the increase in demand and the small amount of Bitcoins in the world, since there are people who retain them, and searching for Bitcoins is complicated by their price, which is not always worth more The other reason is that there are financial institutions that issue security contracts, which causes the confidence of large investors. 

I would choose both, but as it is only one, I am left with bitcoin since this is a revolutionary product and of great progress since its benefits are very good, and in addition to its popularity and service, I am left with bitcoin

I would choose to invest in BTC because price expectations are very ambitious for years to come, in addition, security will depend on us, we have to find and apply all the necessary security measures; Why you would not invest in gold is very simple; I would have to be forced to keep it in a bank (because I can't have it at home) and I wonder, what would happen if the state decides to dispose of it for whatever reason? Goodbye investment!

The world's gold reserves are gradually depleted and prices are rising. But I would not choose gold. Because there are many advantages to choosing a cryptocurrency. 1. Over time, different types of cryptocurrencies and exchanges appear, which make it even more possible to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. In the past, there was onle bitcoin and people could not buy it because it was expensive. But now there are many cryptocurrencies trading has become easier because the prices are different. 2. Bitcoin is easier to buy and secure through secure wallets, and you can do it quickly, regardless of any bank. 3. You can produce bitcoin(for example, cloud mining) but not gold.

Gold is a well established and safe asset but the infrastructure for ensuring safty of bitcoin is not still in place. Bitcoin's volatility is a major concern for investors while gold has been stable asset over the history.

How do you guys news about crypto-gold bitcoin: Twitter founder Jack Dorsey announced the purchase of his payment company Square 4709 BTC for $ 50 million. On this news, the bitcoin rate rose to $ 10,935.

On 20.11.2019 at 15:23, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

Today, I would choose and choose bitcoin due to the fact that it is much more expensive than gold, moreover, gold is heavy and can only be stored in a bank, and you have to pay for it. You can, of course, have virtual gold, i.e. on demand, the bank will give you the precious metal in its natural form, but why? And bitcoin can be stored on your computer in your wallet and at the same time not be afraid of hackers and anyone because no one else sees it. And also. You are not crazy and you will not specify the address of your bitcoin wallet everywhere on the Internet? Therefore, you will not need to be afraid for the safety of your coins.

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

With BTC you gonna risk more but you have the possibility to take more profits when the market increases and in my opinion it's worth it 

Without a doubt, I continue to bet on bitcoin, and taking advantage of the opportunities offered by bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and thus be able to continue winning while everything else happens, now that it is always good to diversify since we should not put all the eggs in one basket

In my circumstances for certain i will decide upon crypto for the purpose of payday whereas for certain i will decide upon old watches for the purpose of long-run sustaining much too.

The main reason for looking for the confirm if i just give insurance protection at the old watches, for break-ins, i can also pick up your old watches spine and yet there isn't a insurance protection through crypto.

I would choose BTC over Gold, since it is a digitized currency that represents the future of the economy, it is not a non-renewable resource and it does not cause much damage to the environment with its creation and use.

I could choose btc ,more than gold,coz btc's growth more than gold ,another decade btc growing exxtreamly coz of limited supply, i secure my reserve funds 70 % btc and 20% gold 10% silver. 

Edited by udumalai01

Gold is less risky compared to the highly volatile cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, But in terms of profitability Bitcoin has huge advantage because of its volatile nature It was normally fluctuating that's why BTC price, is changing very fast it will up and it will down in a matter of minute or an hour so its ideal for trading. While Gold prices is stable and it wont fluctuate much like Bitcoin, that's why both are good choice but in the different purposes. 

Gold is the best investing of the world mankind use it since thousands of years and I think they will use it in the next thousand years too Gold will stay forever and ever.

Every person who is interested in cryptos will choose BTC. Because those who knew about bitcoins, only know how worthy it is, and the right investment on bitcoins make people financially strong, and they are able to purchase more golds if they wish to in the future. So, I would be choosing bitcoins, cause that's what every wise person does. ;)

If that happened then I would support Bitcoin. Because I think bitcoin is more expensive than gold. I don't have much inexperience on gold but before on bitcoin. With a little bit of bitcoin you can make a lot of money