Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Yes this is the time that we safe the BTC and wait for the good time because now the market is down and we have good chance now that we buy the BTC and after some months BTC will make a great move so on that time we can sell our BTC and this time we can make good profit this time.

• +4 1

45 minutes ago, Axel Blaze said:

Bitcoin is the best store of value. One can buy Bitcoins and store them and later he can sell them in a better price which eventually results in profit. So keeping BTC safe now will keep us safe in future. 

@Axel Blaze That's right, Bitcoin is the future, and many large capital investors realized that and are injecting money to the currency, it is expected that for the next few months and years its price is astronomical, so it is a good idea to buy and save to have a Best future in the economic, buy now is to have profitability tomorrow, greetings.

You are start a very good topic dear...the value of BTC is really increasing day by day.. yes we need to safe BTC for future benefits.. we need to use a trust able wallet for saving BTC.. and we need to make good use of BTC for gaining good profit.. 

you can use popular wallet to keep safe your bitcoin like blockchain wallet or don't click on any spam links recived in emails use saprate device for daily use

• +1 1

On 4/1/2021 at 4:58 PM, Elias99 said:

I am trying to collect Bitcoin, but this day I was not able to collect one Bitcoin, so I decided to invest heavily in order to save some parts of Bitcoin so that I could create one Bitcoin and put it in the wallet.

You do not have to own one bitcoin, just hold as much as you can, the feeling of saying you must have one bitcoin for everything to turn out fine is just a fantasy.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

What a nice suggestion, I think that will be a very hood idea because with great hopes the bitcoins price will rise even higher than it current price,so if we were able to store alit of it now,and sell it in some few months later,I'm sure we'll make a very good profit

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right hold the Bitcoin is too much important at this time the price of the Bitcoin will increase in the future and then you will be able to get the good profit with the trading of Bitcoin so thank you so much

• +4 1

If you safe your BTC now it is good for you because in future it's price will be reach at high point. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin. 

Yes, dear, you are right. Bitcoin is increasing in value. How lucky is it who owns bitcoin when Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto announced it and it was low in price because today its price is high and it has become rich

• +1 1

In fact, this is what I aim for now, and for this reason I learn to trade here on this forum, because I believe that Bitcoin is the wealth of the future and will continue to rise, I will be proud of what I have made in the future.

• +1 1

Wallet security is in every case first on the putting away of your coins and the other would be of building your resource portfolio, regardless of whether it's pieces by bits, however I don't prescribe to be saving in bits as it would take for at any point to construct a strong resource..

this is the time that we safe the BTC and wait for the good time because now the market is down and we have good chance now that we buy the BTC and after some months BTC will make a great move so on that time we can sell our BTC and this time we can make good profit this time.

Thank you for reminding us. This is one of the most important thing we must remember. Bitcoin stored in the wallet have a risk to lost if the intruders have an access or the user forgot his or her key. Some of the mistakes happen because user is not careful.

• +2 1

So I have created a cold wallet to save BTC. I never use hot wallet to store some valuable currencies like BTC, LTC, ETH etc. Hot wallet are regularly hacked by scammers and hackers.In order to minimize the risks of losing digital currencies, I recommend you to use Cold wallet.

• +2 1

I agree with you on that, I think it is very important for a person to keep his cryptocurrencies in a safe place, and not to share this information with other people, in order to protect them from theft and fraud

• +5 1

Of course, my dear friend. We must invest in a smart way that benefits us greatly in addition to having a sense of awareness, awareness and responsibility about what we are doing and working for it and protecting our calculations that will make us continue.... All appreciation and respect

Thank you for bringing it up again. 

This is one of the most crucial points to note. If intruders gain access to the wallet or if the user forgets his or her password, the bitcoin deposited there can be lost. 

Some errors occur as a result of the user's lack of caution.

You should keep your bitcoin

In a portfolio with high reliability and credibility this is because Bitcoin will become very expensive in the new year...

• +2 1

We should by bitcoin and keep it safe in wallet because its value is increasing daily and it is assumed that it's value ia increased from hundred of dollars to thousands of dollars and it will still increase and we will get great profit from it. 

• +4 1

Yes, it is a great idea, but I prefer to invest in bitcoin, you are going to hold and invest bitcoin at the same time. In other words, you have held the bitcoin for the future and you are reaping profits from the investment

• +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right we need to keep our bitcoin safe in some secure and safe wallet so that there will be no chances to loose our payment when we will keep our bitcoin safe in a wallet and then we can sell them when its price gets higher so we will be able to get profit in a good way my friend. 

Useful advice that we must all take, I try to divide what I get from Bitcoin into two parts, a section for my university studies, and I try to save some of it and store it in my wallet for the future, it is a guarantee for any accident.

• +3 1

Yes, I am completely with you in that Bitcoin is the best ever, because it will lead you to safety with the utmost ease, but with a lot of patience from you 

Bitcoin is the King 👑 of all currencies of crypto market. Maximum volume of this market on bitcoin. Many experts predict bitcoin can go $100,000 price in the nearest future. And if you have 1 Bitcoin then hold it my friends for future so that you can earn huge profits to your various wallets.

• +2 1

On 11/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

You are right friend keep bitcoin in the safe place it will safe your future with the increasing price of the bitcoin it is giving too much profit to its users and if you hold the bitcoin for the future it will safe and bright your future.

• +2 1