First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

i use yobit site from last 3 years ago. i trade daily bitcoin on yobit . i earn lots money via trading on yobit . yobit is best site for me . when i started using yobit for trading after few month my life change.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box.

You wrote this sentence here exactly as I quote it. And a second earlier you wrote this:

On 11/18/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I`m day trader,

Do you think that we don't understand anything? Anyone in crypto for more than a month knows you are not a day trader when reading all of your post. Bad money... from their homes using only pc... Really do you understand how wrong all that you said is? Tell us where do you day trade and give us some screen shots of your trades if you are not a faker.

• +2 1

My first experience with yobit was positive too, I don't remember exactly what I did but I started searching the options and found many usefull tips and ways to earn from cryptotalk. I think that I joined yobit at the right time that is about to become one of the top exchanges and only needs a few minor changes.

• Useful or interesting 1

Full review
With over two hundred cryptocurrency exchange platforms (according to CoinMarketCap) it is difficult to select the most suitable one for our needs and expectations. YoBit is a small, little-known cryptocurrency exchange with a medium popularity. In this guide we analyze how it works to give a conclusion about its services.

Check YoBit.Net

If you are a user for whom the number of trading pairs is of primary importance, then you have probably not only heard, but also used the Yobit exchange

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Good luck with your career in yobit trading, it would be interesting if you came back and made another post explaining us your experiences and how it went, if you were successful or managed to bust your account and lost all your money to some mistake you made. I mostly read posts about mistakes and I wish I read more success stories.

• +1 1

With two minutes you can only have a general picture of the exchange, it is not enough time but I'm sure you made more time. The exchange has very nice features and I don't need fancy trading charts and feature. For me it is great and has more than everything.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2019 at 3:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

It was a amazing experience, I spent almost one hour to exploring their all features like invest box, dice game and robo trade. And I recommend yobit exchange for all new trader.

YoBit does not verify your identity under the KYC procedure (Know your customer) which is mandatory in Europe, for example. For cryptocurrency investors this is an advantage because the lack of KYC guarantees more security because you do not share your personal data with third parties. Being private and anonymous is essential in crypto and YoBit strongly follows this rule. In addition, registering in Panama helps YoBit to keep data in a secure jurisdiction and not be influenced by government authorities.
YoBit has established itself as a leader in the Russian market and is now undergoing a global expansion. More than 166,000 Twitter followers talk that YoBit is not a scam. This is also proven by the fact that YoBit is in the top 10 of cryptocurrency exchanges. Already now the exchange has many clients from all over the world.

• +3 1

Yobit is pretty kind replacements giving some good features for getting the benefit of the investbox function my beloved I expect to invest some funds in the yobit investbox giving 1% every day in some coins.

I can take this first experience in Yobit as successful, this occasion of letting us obtain a free token is very helpful for beginners, we still do not have the value but it will surely allow us to invest in Yobit

Excellent talk. The investing box is the right way, from which you will verify hundreds of dollars. Very good for profit. I advise you to work on it so that you do not lose your money from trading

On 11/18/2019 at 6:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

Yobit is an exchange with a long history with many crypto assets on the line to operate.
In the invertbox, the user can invest to generate interest of 0.1 to 10% daily in different cryptocurrencies and tokens, the most interesting are the exchange's airdrops.

My first experience in yobit was the launch of toke yoda, and then after that I started using yobit since it is very safe and reliable, in addition to its various tools to generate some profits, such as invesbox, vmining among others, Also highlighting that it has a very good interface, and its aerial launches are very helpful, that's my opinion of yobit

• +2 1

Well, my first experience in yobit has been very pleasant, I have learned a lot with this forum, I have also seen a bit of the movement of investors, and personally it is a very effective way to make money, for a reason, no other platform works and you learn at the same time, as we are doing with these posts.

• +1 2

I felt like I am disappearing  somewhere on the trading page.  I saw everything on Yobit like trading chart,  coin list etc. Slowly I learned everything on Yobit exchange and now I am comfortable  with it. 

For me, Yobit is an excellent exchange and the best thing is VMining, its mining in the cloud is very profitable, safe and easy to use, we do not have to spend all day on the computer, it does not require a large investment or having an expensive internet plan and it does not consume much electrical energy.

• +2 1

My first experience in yobit was in their first Airdrop (YODA) that airdrop became quite famous among the entire community for making money online, I got into the airdrop and well wait for them to open their trading and get a certain% of silver. From that moment I started using yobit and well so far I have been doing quite well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

So what’s your experience after all these months? Still happy with the investment box? Do you also do mining?

Yobit is an excellent exchange that has been in the crypto market for a long time, its interface is very good and it is easy to trade on it and generate passive income with its staking and dice system.

My first experience with yobit was very good yobit is a very easy to use exchange with a great demand in purchases and sales, in addition to that it has given very good airdrops that I have taken great advantage of.

Yobit very good exchange giving some good features for make profit investbox feature my favorite I planing to invest some money in yobit investbox giving 1% daily in some coins.

The best exchanger that exists until now is Yobit, as you indicate it, it is very easy to register, be safe and very solid in the market, it does not disappoint its clients, it is responsible, it has good attention to its clients, of course, as you indicate, you have its pros and cons But for me, things are more favorable than negative, I recommend it 100x100

• +1 1