Hiring Crypto Writers - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Hiring Crypto Writers

My thoughts it's a great idea because i see a many members dont taking the forum confidence or only came here because of the pay per post. I think a very hard work and achieve many goals in this forum.

there is a report button, if you see any spam content just report it to the modratores and it will soon be deleted from the forum.Hiring crypto writers will prevent newbies to have opportunity to also learn and earn. We should not blame newbies.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:36 AM, Migo said:

Not all of the members are what you think about them, some of them are really doing their best to give valuable informations, don't forget there is newbies here we should give them some time to learn

Thanks a lot respected,  most of the members do their best to earn but some of the guys discourage them and make their work activity very low as they doesn't got ratings and so deprived. So be carefull like this crual act. Thanks.❤

Obviously, if this suggestion is implemented, the number of people sharing posts will be very few. But the good part is reducing spam submissions. Perhaps this suggestion could be good for the forum if implemented correctly.

Maybe the admins doesn't have that much time to try rating or grading the contents here in the forum them selves, so that is why they leave it to the members to rate contents so that those contents that aren't helpful or a spam doesn't get any payment.

I think pre-post test is not ideal because this is a forum one need to learn before been perfect. When u learn from the preliminary stage as one continue to make post one get perfects by seen or viewing peoples post and then learn from them how to make important post in the forum

Well, everyone at the beginning is a beginner and does not know the correct way of working in the forum, so we should not be strict with them to this extent and help them, and I think that the supervisors have found a solution to this problem.

My companion, I feel that after the new installment framework has been executed, it might be paid for valuable posts that have gotten a good assessment by the remainder of the individuals, either immaterial posts or spam on the off chance that they are assessed as negative subjects, these posts won't be paid.

That's the forum operatives choice, of course and I don't think we have any right to advise them in this matter. If they are doing it as it is, there obviously have their reasons to do it so. 

What you should do is to do your own thing and create as many useful content as you can and give negative reaction to spam or useless posts. You can try reporting them to the moderators, too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

As for me I will prefer to do everything myself and just myself. Because hiring a crypto writer may seems good but it has no impact on you, as you have no knowledge on what they wrote and you will have little or no idea about it, but if you are writing yourself you will continue to expand your scope and knowledge as well.

This forum is intended for students and seniors. However, we have found that spammers are violating the rules of the platform.

Ideal for content writers and recruiters, as we know new icons need our feedback. Do you think the publisher will pay the author?

I think the admins has overcome it in another way. if you see any spam content just report it to the modratores and it will soon be deleted from the forum.

Hiring For the Writing on the Crypto Talk is Not better way to Get the Learning from this. The Hired Writers Will waste the Time and Will write the Virtual Wording that will not help us. So, Writing on the Crypto Talk By Ours Self's is Better.

I do not think this is necessary since the main idea of the forum administrators is that they want many newcomers to join to learn and train in the forum and they are not looking for experts anymore, so it seems to me that this is fine only that We are the ones who must understand this idea and begin to apply what we learn in the forum.

I think this is an excellent idea as it would help increase the quality of posts by a lot, the testing process may take some time but if you are able to stck around it will only show your dedication to the site, however the mods and admins seem to have made changes in how they monitor posts as the amount of spam and useless content has decreased.

• +1 1

I won't support hiring crypto posters, give the members chance to realize their experience they might be better than those they will hired. Trace the genesis of those they will hire they also started as Beginners but with experience they became perfect. The members just need proper training and attention that's all they will provide good post too

• +5 1

All things considered, we as of now are the journalists since we made a theme and make a post to a specific point, we simply need that more clients including the upgraded one, to know and inspired to do an incredible in this gathering.

I dont agree with you brother as everyone must have a chance to work in this forum and also to showcase their talents. Everyone will learn according to time passes because no one will be a professional in the beginning but soon they will eventually become one.

I am trying to write the best content as I could. However not all the members have the knowledge to create useful topics or reply with proper knowledge. So some of the posts in the forum falls down on the useless cathegory. If these members try to improve their knowledge by following experts in the different sections of the forum, they could write more interesting and more useful posts. 

I believe that the actual purpose of that 100 post is just to satisfy that standards, but still the moderators can probably develop another way of getting those who do not take there posts seriously.

This is a great idea I appreciate you for this idea, if you rent a crypto writer forum it is very good for your user to use the whole idea, if it is planted in real form then best is a good idea but sometimes administrators do thisCryptotal hired some people here to monitor this forum to keep the forum healthy.In each section, people are assigned to oversee that specific section.Correct me if I'm wrong This post doesn't refer to bat end points and at one point, what I like about it is for a test post that admins will grade users' skills in creating posts, as we know some peopleI know a lot of spam

Actually it's on call for to hire someone to write for you just because you want to get reputation and be paid,I advise the moderators should please help us delete topics that are created by spammers to avoid members replying on their topics to avoid having post without payment, thanks mates you are always welcome.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:18 AM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

I think there is nothing wrong with the current method of payment. The admins pay for only post that are useful and qualitative. Most of the post that are not useful are been deleted by the admins. This serves as a method of screening before paying for any post.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:18 AM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

I think there is nothing wrong with the current method of payment. The admins pay for only post that are useful and qualitative. Most of the post that are not useful are been deleted by the admins. This serves as a method of screening before paying for any post.

the amount the forum is giving to the users in order to use the forum and create topics is very much heigh by comparing to many other platforms I do not know why people are not taking it seriously

Yes, many are using this forum only for money and many scanners can be turned off by your idea but in my opinion most members are still here to learn about cryptocurrency with money so I don't think there is any need for it.  You can also learn English if you work here.