Allow me to lock my topics - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

On 11/15/2019 at 4:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

Buddy there is an option of locked your topic if you want to save your topic from.scammers and don't want that futher members comment on your topic so you can locked your topic and these manner no one more is allowed to comment anymore on your topic..

On 11/17/2019 at 12:31 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

This option should add. If we lock our topic no one can post on our topic and spammers also can not spam. I think this will be best option. Admin should think about it. 

if you lock your topic you would be banning the good and quality content from reaching to the people that is why there is no such option available.

I don’t think you can lock your post. Cause the moderator only can do this. So if you want to do this it won't happen with you. But i will say that if we can do this then it will be very helpful for us. 

Yes it's good idea indeed we can save our post from post deletion. And even spammers can do nothing with that if anyone coped there post should get delete

Why would the moderators delete your topics because it is spammed by people? Moderators delete the spam topics and posts only. That's strange. Perhaps your topic is outdated and it's deleted with that purpose. I am not sure but that can be the only reason comes into my mind.  

• Useful or interesting 1

My wish is also same that this feature gets added. Because nowadays these platform is filled with lots of spammers and it is really hard for us to find the legit ones and spam. So I think it will be better if we could lock our own topics if we want . This is to keep it safe from spammers or if the discussion has been solved then there is no use of commenting on that topic hence we can lock it from further commenting.

For me, I think we don’t need too much because for me it’s for the moderators to work. But if implemented soon, I also agree because it can help intermediaries handle those issues. The team began to implement the self-contained feature, so that each OP could clear their own post but would be the best. This will also help reduce the moderator's work. This option should be added. If we keep our subject locked, no one can post about us and no spammers can spam. I think this would be the best option. Admin should think about it.

If that feature will be made, then we could prevent spammers at our own posts. If we lock our topic no one can post on our topic and spammers also can not spam.

The deletion of topics is something that many members suffer in the forum and the problem I think is that we still do not have the exact parameters to create a topic and not be deleted because the moderators do not give the reasons for deleting some topics that are considered valid and useful. 

• +1 1

In my opinion this may depend on the coin you are investing in because if you know when you should sell and how long you will keep it but if you don't know what you are investing in and for how long .

I honestly agree woth you, topics should be moderated by their originators, these way, the moderators works will be a bit vested to the creators of the particular topic 

I think moderators should add a self-adding feature, I think they will update the forum but slowly, and the forum will get better over time.  By working here you will be able to learn English in a short time and earn money.

I think only moderators who knows the topics thats deserve to be locked when the topic has so many duplicates post. 

• +2 1

Well, it's better to just ask the moderators if we want to lock our post here because we can still having a discussion in a certain topic if the moderators didn't lock that, by having a lot of discussion, many people will learn a lot of ideas and information.

I think it will be a good feature to lock your topic with the help of which you can keep your topic is secure and keep the scammers and spammers away

Yes you are right but this is is not possible to lock power topics from water heater for admins to delete. But this issue you have told in your post it is is rising very much in this forum because of scammers full stop as the scammers are doing copy paste work in the forum and if we try to report then then and they also report us to the moderator instead of deleting his post the moderator or admin also delete or post for copying or plagerism.

I think that would be a good feature. We don't have much control over our created content, like we can't even delete it (it is understandable since if we delete our topics, the posts of the users who replied to them also get deleted). I think we should have some brief control over our topics and posts. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 11/22/2019 at 5:38 PM, Raven said:

For me, i think we don't much need that because for me that is for the moderators jobs. But if would be implemented soon, i agree as well because it could help the moderators to manage those topics. 

You are right if there is the need of it the moderators will allow the topic creators to do that otherwise the moderators are enough to make the forum clean and worthy.

He said something very important.  We actually need to be tough against the scammers here.  And as well as the moderators should keep an eye on it.  And if you copy the post, you can mark it  So that anyone who understands can report it.

You are absolutely right you are not to blame that spammers comment on your topics and I think your suggestion to lock our topics when we see this type of activity in it to avoid that our topic is deleted would be good that the moderators apply this in the forum as the ones harmed are the creators of topics. 

You are right a customer who has at least 1000 posts should have the right to close their own open topic. For example open a topic about the problem and the problem is fixed in 10 minutes Many users try to make spam comments and accumulate posts

it would be easy to the members to stop the copy paste happening. The deleting of the topic is not only the option especially if the topic is good.we have to take some responsibility  and find spammers and report them .So the form remain clean and better.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

I think the admins and moderators delete the posts or topics for the betterment of this forum so don't blame them. Of course you should report the spammers but don't make any mistake to report the spammers. Always follow the rules of this forum. I think admins and moderators lock their own posts so that people can read the rules of this forum from their posts. 

I was not agree to you because if we lock our topics than what will moderator do brother no one can perfect so maybe the fault is in your post so first check your stuff and than blame anyone because if you see anyone who is distrub your post than you should contact with some senior members they will help you .

I obviously agree with you. Let me lock this up, that's really good news for us. Some fraudsters try to defraud us and copy us into posts. That's why I agree with you. You have to say that this tie is very good to stay away from them. So it's really a nice idea.