Allow me to lock my topics - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

Perhaps you should communicate personally with one of those in charge of the forum, because there are many leaflets that contain requests and suggestions for moderators, but they are not answered by the moderators, so contact them directly.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The forum has this kind of authority to control all the systems in this forum. They locked such topics which are created by the administratiors and also the moderators. And these topics are like notification from the admins.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

This a smart thought since I think now administrator face the numerous issues in the event that this work is doled out to the individuals, at that point individuals can stow away or erase the post itself. Since generally beginners commit the post with numerous errors.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Oh, it is sad but I don't think your topic has been deleted for the reason you have mentioned. Most of the members I have seen reporting the spammers and useless posts without any fear. If the topic or post is being deleted by the report, so no one shouldn't be reported anymore. So I think your post has been deleted for some other reason.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This feature is not yet available to the members but if this authority would given to the members this would be a great initiative and this will help many members. Members could save their topics from being deleted. Also members could control the information they want to get from a specific topic. So overall this would be very helpful.

Yes bro that will be a good descision. Your idea is really good. So if we lock the content or topic that we created then no one could copy it and use it again. Very well idea, I think this idea with some moderations by admin will be a good one.

I never posted a topic yet but if things going really like that then it doesn't encourage at all to work hard  to find a good idea to share then all the work is gone because of some spammers that don't respect the rules 

but thinking in it in another way of course admins won't delete high quality posts for such reason or people would stop working 

so maybe your topic wasn't really good quality that's why it got deleted as well

• +3 1

I know that one of the site’s rules is not to cheat writing the topic. We must write the topic. Anyone who violates the rules is banned from the site

This is going to be a little annoying
I wish the moderators to find a solution to the problem of the spammers, and we also have to help the moderators by reporting those people who have no interest in the forum. You should really get rid of them

If you locked your account there is a possibility that people would not be able to post or comment on your topics. There is a great chance as well that you annot get reputation if ever, i guess. So better to make it public so users can share their thoughts on your topics and just make sure that your topic is different. And for those people who are copyiing other people's post, maybe the moderator can track them and auto ban, i have they can detect it easily. There are lots of users now and we cannot really say who is the original maker of the topic and who is not. 

Well your suggestion is really good and will help the members to save their own topics from copy paste by spammers. But I don't think that your post goes deleted due to report someone. There must be definitely some other reasons such as replying on the useless posts which is deleted with your reoly.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This option should add.if we lock our topic no one can post on our topic and spammers also can not spam.it will also helo to lessen the works of the moderators.but if would be implemented soon.in that way we could also lessenthe work of the moderators since we also want to maintain a good ommunity

That will be good for some members to be locking their topics, but if that may happens only members that have a very high reputation should be given such opportunity, so that they can regulate their topics and help in reporting any act of forum rules violation. 

• +2 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because there are a lot of people who are working corruptly here, I will try to avoid these and I would advise all moderators to keep my posts locked.  You have to think about it and act accordingly.

This is really a great idea. If we could have some level of control over our topics/post, it would really help to maintain law and order within the forum. But i dont think the moderators actually delete topics because of a spammer that commented on it. I think purnishments are given to only those that deserve it. So i think the moderators are taking care of that aspect very well

Yes, we hope to add this option so that members can lock up their topics from which they have obtained adequate data. It helps decrease unhelpful comments.

• +2 1

This is totally against the idea of the forum and what they intend to achieve because if members are given the power to lock their topics there will be no means for sharing ideas and learning, and that is one of the main purpose of this forum

Yes Buddy if the Crypto Talk allows us to Lock Our Topics then we can lock the Topics on Our Wish. Because some times we want that We can close the Topic and some Times we want that our Topic must be ran in the Sections of the Crypto Talk.

• +1 1

You cannot do this because this forum has rules and moderators who have the right to delete and lock topics. we just need to make a good post and then give up the rest it to the moderator.

• +1 1

Creo que es algo necesario que cada miembro pueda decidir cuando cerrar sus topics, debido a que se puede presentar situaciones en las que el spam se hace con el control, de nada sirven 400 respuestas en un tema cuya respuesta ya ha sido presentada y debatida por otros 200 miembros.

It won't be safe if the management allows that kind feature to a member to regulate their topics some can abuse the feature. That is part of the responsibility of the management supervising the forum they will best handle it.

This is totally unfair. Sometimes we did good topics then it also delete. This is really sad. What type of activities is this. Moderate should check this out. I see recently who's post if i comment on this this may get delete. Where we will post then       

I think that the administration should solve the problem of violators of the rules of the platform and the thieves of posts and comments and put an end to them, I think that the problem is increasing and I hope that members will report them, thank you for your post and I wish you success

Yes, I agree with you, this matter has become annoying. We must find a solution to the spam and we must talk to the officials.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

Dude I think now there is an option in the forum to lock your topic like if you don't want anyone to comment on it any more than you can lock your topic so that to be safe from scammers after getting an idea of your topic

• +1 1