Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

btcturk zero fee for btc ltc eth xzt and other altcoins
0 BTC
0.00000000 BTC
Ethereum
0 ETH
0.00000000 ETH
Litecoin
0 LTC
0.00000000 LTC
Ripple
0 XRP
0.0000 XRP
Stellar
0 XLM
0.0000 XLM
Tether
0 USDT
0.00 USDT
Neo
0 NEO
0.0000 NEO
Eos
0 EOS
0.0000 EOS
Cosmos
0 ATOM
0.000000 ATOM
Dash
0 DASH
0.00000000 DASH
Chainlink
0 LINK
0.0000 LINK
Tezos
0 XTZ
0.000000 XTZ
Tron
0 TRX
0.0000 TRX
Cardano
0 ADA
0.0000 ADA

Fees depends on a coin who wanna to deposit or withdraw ... Many exchanges have alot of fees to withdraw coins also trading fees but i know about an exchange where too much low fees of every coin you can say no fees of any coin and his name is ftx exchange ... Its crypto exchange where no fees for any coin to withdraw or very low fees

The higher the value and demand for a coin, the more likely it is that crypto exchanges will charge higher commission.For example, when you convert Bitcoin to another coin such as litecoin, ethereum and Talk tokens we have to pay almost up to 20$ plus  tax to this exchange company.

I think exchange fees always depends on what type of coin you would like to exchange for example BTC charges is high compared to others coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Usually with the short time I have trading crypto, the most popular exchanges have very low prices to trade. For example yobit and binance. Now it doesn't happen like that with wallets like payeer, trust, coinbase. These fees for transactions are much higher in wallets

Yabit and binance is the best for exchange currency. Both of the platform charge lowest rate for exchange. But Yabit give some offer for trading. So my advice for you is visit two platform and try to research about them. Which you feel beneficial and perfect for your currency choose that one. Best of luck!

On 11/24/2020 at 3:50 PM, Huzaifa12 said:

Hoo.com, Hotbit, Biki exchange etc are the best exchange which has the lowest trading fees, while speed of transaction is also the best. So try to trade in these exchanges and enjoy your trading experience.

I have only heard of Hotbit before while the remaining two is not known to me. Can you tell us about these exchangesore. Like I will want to know about the three trading fee of the exchanges? Also is their withdrawal fee low as well as the trading fee?

Hey mate, thanks for your post, you are right Binance have a low fee for trading and withdraw, I also not see too many exchange have a low fee for trading. Yobit exchange have a low fee but not all coin for low fee.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All of the cryptocurrency exchange sites charge more or less fees and it is important to note that any exchange site can be traded safely.  Crypto coins charge higher fees based on demand and since BTC is a valuable coin, transactions with these coins are more so it is normal to charge higher fees.  You use this Yobit exchange site, because you can withdraw BTC by converting it to other crypto coins at a lower fee.

Binance employs fees that reach up to 0,1%. Note the “up to” part - simply put, this means that the fees are usually going to be much lower than that (in most cases, the will sway around 0,05%).,  yes! A 0,1% fee is actually amazing!

On 11/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

Youbit is best exchange and his transaction fee is very low . I use youbit exchange for trading and investment . Because it is very safe and secure  . Otherwise there is many exchanges I don't know about that because I only use that .

The lowest fee I have ever seen was on the binance exchange. If I remember correctly, they were getting 0.1 commissions in both maker and taker commissions. Binance is an exchange that I recommend, not only in commission rates, but in everything else.

My dear friend fees is not the issue , it depends on the rate of the coin for example bitcoin fees is always higher than other coins because the rate of bitcoin is high, when i want to withdraw i exchange my bitcoins to another coin which has low transfer fees like Doge, LTC or XRP and transfer them to my wallet then sell them back in BTC. By this i save my higher transfer fees of Bitcoin.

I am in crypto currency world for a long time. I have use so many exchanger. But I got the lowest fees in yobit exchanger. So I will suggest you to use yobit to save your money. 

I think the best in this regard is the binance exchange. You may be paying more than some exchanges, but in terms of reliability, binance is the most convenient and useful exchange. There are so many trading pairs in it. Unfortunately, other exchanges cannot provide this. Also, binance customer service is always very helpful. Although the queue wait was a bit long, the problem was finally resolved.

There are many exchanges in the crypto world. Some are very safe and secure exchange. I mostly use  yobit exchange. It is the best exchange for trading. It's transection fee is very low. They have many other option . It have many investment planes.

• +1 1

Given that fact that this platform is giving the lowest fee, but the question is how is this platform really safe? do they an assurance for this for the new user unto it? Honestly, it is so hard for us to try on the new platform like this because most of it are too dangerous if someone try to register like this one. I had seen a lot of new platform were will give a good offer but once you get in, you will see the bad side of getting in to their platform based on my experienced

• +2 1

I didn't use the exchanger much. So my knowledge about this is much less. I use binance, hitbit, mxc, yoBit.
Of these, the fee for binance is much lower. 

Hi!

there are lot of exchange and they are the different feature of every one exchange.the exchange fees do not depend on exchange platform the fee of exchange depend on crypto coin.i use yobit and and withdraw it ltc because ltc fees was low than other coin so it best for me.

Fees depends on the coin how much you withdraw from this because different coins have different fees on the different exchanger... I think binance and yobit is the Best exchanger for the trading where you paid the low fees of withdraw and transaction...

• +2 1

It depends upon the time and amount which you want to withdraw.  Many plateform get 0.1-0.6% . Coinmax smis also a best place. But in this time safe secure and better plateform as compared to all others is binance.  It is an official system. It provides also things which makes us comfortable to us. 

• +2 2

Hi there, The fees are usually connected with the type of currency you want to exchange, Usually there is no high fees for Bitcoin and generally the fees ranges between 0.1 and 0.9 according to the forum that you are using, I personally use Yobit and it is a good choice for you too if you are a Cryptotalk member. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Yes, basically! Of course I think there are many crypto currency exchange sites in the crypto world. However, some of them have high exchange fees. But yes!  I think this exchange fee depends on the two terms, above all it depends on the amount of your withdrawal and secondly which currency you want to withdraw.

There we have a lot of exchanges but the best and low trading fee exchnages are binance , poloniex and justswapwith pancake. There we have more than 100 best exchanges which are not trusted. So use real exchanges with high fee instead of scam having low fees.Thanks