Where are the lowest fees? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

Yes, of course if you want to get low fees then try and join yobit platform, because yobit is a platform where you can trade with low fees and realise your profit expectedly, it is also a platform where people have been investing for long and they earn their goals

For me, for example, the Yobit platform is very useful, for which I am very grateful. On the other hand, with respect to the country where I am, Binance has the cheapest rates. But that's why you have to be aware of how they are in each country, each platform works and serves better for some countries than others, so we are here in Cryptotalk to provide as much information so that people can take advantage.

mostly all of the exchanges charge equal field in making withdrawal and in making the trades you can choose any of them with out any issue just choose the best one in the terms of security

Hi buddy if you are talking about the exchange of the trading then I will say that you should trade at the yobit exchange because the fee of yobit is very low and you can get good profit also here.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

I think yobit platform has the lowest fees. You should transfer and exchange your money in yobit and I am sure that you'll get much help in the yobit platform. Coinbase has also low transaction transaction fees but I always prefer yobit and I always recommend the beginners to start their trade ib yobit because it is safe also. 

Yes, there are a lot of platforms, but I prefer the yobit platform because it really has low fees in terms of circulation and withdrawal, and working on it is easy and not complicated.

There are many platforms that you can trade on, and their trading fees are very few. Binance is among these platforms that need a small trading fee in exchange for trading on them and I personally use them

I think you are looking for the best exchange and I believe Yobit and Binance are the best , and one important piece of advice for you my friend, do not just look for the lowest fees but also look for how credible and secure the exchange is.

• +3 1

The lowest rates and when you change the cryptocurrency for another that has low rates, I will give you an example: You have 100 dollars in bitcoin, and you want to withdraw it for your virtual wallet, they will charge you in commissions at least 5 dollars, you would be spending 95, but it is not recommended, the best way is to exchange it for a cryptocurrency that has low commissions, such as XRP, LTC, TRX and so on several more that will only charge you to spend 100 dollars, 0.01 to 0.10 cents, so if it is worth withdrawing our money.

• +3 1

Yobit , binance, Coinbase, poloniex ..for me i would say Yobit and binance are the best exchanges for crypto in the world and fees is low and everyone attests to that. You can read more about these sites and choose what is comfortable for you, good luck

• +2 1

I think that every good wallets does not charge more than 0.2% of whatever you want to withdraw and that is why I believe some of the cryptocurrency wallets like coinbase and binance are the best.

Hi everyone Binance is a site where you can trade with confidence their trading fees are very low, the yobit site also offers low trading fees and if you talk about withdrawal fees yobit is a very good option because of their low commissions. 

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

Greetings dear, as now i have seen this post.

And at that time it seems to be older.

but in my opinion use yobit.

Because its charges are very low as compared to others.

try to be smart in trading and transactions.

because many kind of scammers are also searching for the prey.

so be awared

have a safe trading journey

Edited by Darth

The Binance platform is also a platform yobit They take the lowest transfer fees and I recommend trading with them and there is complete reliability

Hello mate, what you just posted is completely not understandable to me, I totally did not fathom what you mean by creating a topic, so next time you should take your time to compose a well topic with some sentence that can be understood. Thank you.

You can use yobit ,which have low price. So if you have bitcoin then convert into litcoin and then draw from yobit. When you draw from yobit then this price would low . So yobit is good exchanger and safe. 2fa apply make more strong. 

You can go with yobit. Yobit cuts a low fee for trading. I think yobit is the best platform for trading fees. It cuts about 200+ satoshi for trading high amount. I haven’t use any platform for trade 

I find that yobit has very low fees for the most of the currencis except the bitcoin so of you will not use the bitcoin so yobit is the best choice for you.

• +3 1

My friend, if we want to work in the field of trading and profit by trading these currencies, we must choose the appropriate platform that offers the lowest fees in order to convert between these currencies and increase profits with the lowest possible fees.

• +4 1

The Binance platform is one of the best platforms and has a good reputation in dealing, exchanging and converting currencies as well as the Yobit, it is a great platform and its wages are low.

Kucoin I believe have a quite the low fees in them. Some also says that binance is quite cheap in the fees department. I don't really know which one is the lowest. But you could another alts that has a low fees to withdraw your assets if that's what you really want.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

There are many exchanges where crypto currency fee is low but I most use yobit exchange. This exchanges is the safe and secure. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

The best platforms for trading cryptocurrencies are the Yobit platform and the Binance platform because they take very low taxes on buying, selling or transfers, unlike other platforms belonging to the Ethereum network, whose fees have become very high and unaffordable.

Well, there are a lot of platforms that offer good offers and profits, but I advise you the yobit platform and the Binance platform are the two most profitable platforms for you and they offer excellent offers as they are at a high level of safety

I will recommend you Yobit of you are searching for the exchange ,then there comes binance is also really good exchange as I heard about it a lot but I never use it personally so I don't say you something about it but I heard that it is really good exchange , I think it's better for you to go with Yobit.