Social media, are very dangerous to use!!! - Page 6 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Social media, are very dangerous to use!!!

For me its depends on what you are using some social media can hack your information and use as there own so be careful on what you used be wise because its your own safety

One study found that risk-takers are more prone to drug addiction as well as social media addiction. Another interesting finding by the researchers is that active social media users, who post more frequently and get more likes, feel better than passive users who just scroll through the feed.😀 Draw your own conclusions

Thanks my sister for the wonderful article bug.
Everyone should use the security requirements and learn to use them.
I got a story several weeks ago to someone I know, where his WhatsApp number was hacked, and the hacker asked for credit money from this person's friends and sent a few of them to him.
Therefore, you must be careful when using social media.

some yes, others less, you just have to take into account that if you give personal information (credit card numbers, passwords, user, etc) you will be exposing yourself to computer criminals, who are just waiting for someone to fall for their benefit.

I think in the same way, social networks are harmful means for society, although they were designed to avoid distance, what they are causing in the population is the opposite, since many people feel offended by memes, there is a lot of discrimination, a lot offense that in the end ends up ending that emotional stability that some people try to have, so do not spend a lot of time in them, better go out and explore your city, talk to the family, do different activities when doing all the time in social networks.

If the networks can be dangerous, that is why you should be careful with the people you have as a friend in your social network since most of us have friends that we do not know and we do not know if they are a good or bad person.

I consider that if social networks are used in moderation and with extreme care, by this I mean not to talk to strangers, or send private videos or photos to other people, if we avoid making these mistakes that could partially or completely destroy us, social networks would not be dangerous for our daily use.

So there are many people who use social networks to hurt people no matter what the media their only condition is to see people fall and that their dignity and morals are on the floor, you must take into account everyone who causes problems or accusations

Social networks are always dangerous, now people use social networks to find sources of information and they are used to trade, so in my opinion social networks are always dangerous. You have to be well informed and know where you leave your information

On 11/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, Congli18 said:

in my opinion social media is not always dangerous, now people use social media to find information sources, and are used for trading, so in my opinion social media is not always dangerous.

You're right. It depends on how you use the social media and whom you give access to. You have to know that there's risks everywhere. But life is like that, you just have to live.

Social networks in my opinion are not angels or demons. It all depends on the use you are going to give it, but mostly social networks have many more benefits than disadvantages. For example, it has opened many doors to various jobs from home in this quarantine. They have helped us to be more bearable this new process of staying at home.

Let us always remember to use them conscientiously and by example.

Regarding the comment you make, I think you may be right in part, that one has to know the people you talk to on social networks, because today there are many people who take advantage of the innocence of others just to do harm, that's why when meeting new people we do not have to trust them 100 percent in a short time, you have to go calmly and check the real intentions they have. You have to be very careful with children and always supervise how they handle the internet.

spreading good and fast matters ,topic, events all are happened with using social media and we can choose who want to follow and who are not.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

You are very crazy xD, I am not saying that it is impossible to get your account hacked in some social network through a website, but the chances of that happening while talking to someone through a post is quite low, I personally believe that social networks are harmful but do not exaggerate either friend

We are not always sure when it comes to a social network, sometimes we ourselves put more data than necessary and it makes us more vulnerable, such as putting where we are or who we are with that makes us vulnerable in the world there are many kinds of people, many of them believe how many false to scam or others simply seek to harm people, so we always have to know well if we use a social network what we are going to publish and always be attentive ah someone I suspect it is not advisable to add people we do not know.

I think that as long as you use social networks carefully, always checking and being attentive you will not be in danger.  If you allow people to manipulate you without question then you are likely to fall.

You depend on what content to upload to it. It is advisable not to put personal data such as where you live, phone number and things like that.! If you comply with that you have no reason to fear.

You depend on what content to upload to it. It is advisable not to put personal data such as where you live, phone number and things like that.! If you comply with that you have no reason to fear.

As long as we're careful, social networks don't have to be a danger. Obviously we should not trust any stranger or give our data to anyone. Nor should we access any links that may be sent to us (we must be careful with viruses).

On 11/14/2019 at 4:54 AM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

My post deleted...  Why? 

Social media is the monster of this century . Just look on Social media and check for yourself it this good ore bad for the world i think it's best. It lesser social and everyone want to show there life how good they are meanwhile they feel bad have alot problems and are broke its fake.

social media is not very dangerous for use,,,I think it is very easy and useful to use for us....now a days social media help us in various ways..after used any social media I never fallen into a danger,, so I think social media is not dangerous for use...

oh shite you are using it right now 

quick now exit and throw your phone from your window nooww the fbi see all of your things

and send me you bank details to save them lol.

jk admins its just a joke

49 minutes ago, abdnnour said:

Social is a dangerous media when used in negative things, but it also has many positives
Social Media, when publishing immoral videos, becomes dangerous for teenagers .

yea sure thing bro its already did the same to you cuz you using that shittttyy filer lol

bruv pohn is a normal thing tf ?

Social media is dangerous if other use it in bad things like destroying peoples reputation, scaming, fishing etc. but other use it in good ways like educating people.

Most of all it depends on which website you use because some like Facebook or others prohibit certain comments and the truth is that I have been a victim of the hack and they start to sell dollars with my account. the truth that one should be forewarned