What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Wow thanks for sharing this information with us, most people do not know how to make there posts useful they just write something and just submit it

I think post can be useful if it contains a new idea or information , or if it is answering in good way on a question , which has been published here , and of course it needs to be written correctly in English 

The criteria for the post to be useful is to comments the valuable and the reasonable content and do not have the copy paste in the comments and these could made the comments more useful.

Yeah every useful post must possess the criteria of nothing less than a hundred (100) characters and must always be in line with the cryptotalk agenda and also be meaningful

For a post to be considered useful or quality it must contain the information allowed to be posted in this forum and it should not contain any violation words,it should also not be a duplicate,it also suppose to consist of hundred words character as said in the topic, it is also suppose to be written in the right section.

You just use simple language and not use in bad words. If you create a useful and valuable post many people see your posts and gave a good reputation and more likes then Cryptotalk accept your post. We should care about the rules and regulations of this forum. Just you write a 100 words post maximum.

Posting only important thing will make sure that your post is usefull. Important things related to cryptotalk and digital currencies should be available in any particular post. Posting something important will make our post useful for others reading it. And thus it won't be deleted. 

It is depend on you are work first task completed 100 post you can achieve frist task completed you can easily daily basis 20 post share so it is very easy way to get knowledge and improve skills and earn money in this forum.

Well my friend I'm New here so I'm not sure about them but you are asking right we always give useful posts. If we don't understands the topic then we read other members replies it helps us to understand it. 

Good content with positive information and the post most be informative and educative. The post should be 100  character bad above.  

Forum accepts the posts which are unique and put the value here for a long time. Scam and copied posts are the ways for receiving warning points from the moderators. It is always advised to read all the pinned topics before creating the new posts on this forum. Thanks

The post must not be less than 100 characters and its content must have information that will benefit its reader. It also depends on the topics that you reply on. The topics must also be informative and contributes to the members here or else the admins will delete the topic. 

regardless of whether a post is helpful relies upon the data it gives and gets. That post is valuable and helpful if individuals learn even a tiny smidgen of data .

Everyone must follow rules and regulations in order to work in the platform. You just work according with rules . Work properly read post senior member , respect each other don't be let go . Success is alwayd demand work hard . 

If we follow all the rules and regulations while creating a post it will be considered as useful as in case of any violation or having irrelevant information your posts will be deleted and will have zero benefits for you. So always remember the rules to get the maximum benefits of your work rather than wasting your time .

After all you have listed out, i want to add small to it such as making the post useful, educative and meaningful to the forum. Although I'm still a newbie which I believe adding this three points will add more value to your post. Have a nice day.

Dear fellow thanks for sharing this valuable information and to make the quality posts you should gain knowledge about the topic and your post must be 100 characters and always use the simple English and vulgur language to make the posts.Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

Your post isn't rely upon lines that you compose more lines then your post will be well known it isn't right cocept you post will be helpful when you make educational words for people groups you make that post in the event that people groups read and they say it's another data, at that point your post will be valuable

This is easy to become useful your post and your comment one thing I want to tell you that you should to use the good material in your post and post to the topic according the situation that will help you to get the more reputation

Forum accepts the posts which are unique and put the value here for a long time. Scam and copied posts are the ways for receiving warning points from the moderators. It is always advised to read all the pinned topics before creating the new posts on this forum. 

Thank you so much for this post it helps me alot . Many things are mention here which i was not aware of.  now we have to work according to the rules which are mentioned here. 

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfullto other members.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trust full.This fourm is good for earing and learning at the same time.

I thank you for this advice, my friend. We must be sad when submitting one of our publications should be useful and not violating. Through your advice, we can be guessed about mistakes and not make them. There are many people who have been subjected to warning points and do not know the reason. Your advice may help them avoid points Warning and ban, good luck.

• +5 1

You should read the forum rules when writing the post, and they should be good and informative
And I found that when writing a valuable and useful post, it should exceed 100 characters and the information that contains the post is important positive in order to explain your idea more broadly.