What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

There should be a useful informative post about cryptocurrency and our post should have one hundred words written in it and our post should be real.

• +1 1

Thank you for your information it gives us a very useful information first of all we need rules and regulations of this forum post should be consistent hundred character 

we must write something which has related to the crypto world and we must sure that our information really good. 

Yes my dear friend you are Wright that in a post should hundred characters, beneficial for everyone and no political. But our posts should be full of knowledge because here we need have huge of kknowledge.

Thank you for these tips .. Yes, these are basic things .. The rules of this forum are easy and simple, which every new person should read it before starting

I think the publication likes not only to be useful but to be popular..There are rules for a successful publication to have at least 100 characters and its content to be important and non-controversial.. The publication will be clipped if it is not important so you have to choose the most important topics and comment on them and likes to be a real topic for easy writing comment and depth of information...Encrypted talk is a Help Forum for users

Hi dear mate

A good question from you. In my views we should create interesting posts about crypto for members we should make a attractive topic name so that the members attract there and read it and write their thoughts. But your content should be positive and according to the rukes if the forum.

All the best thank you

Indeed, this is very valuable information. Your post's popularity is not determined by the number of lines it contains; this is a false assumption; your post will be useful regardless of the number of lines it contains. If we keep in mind that we need to produce useful material, we will be able to earn a lot of money.

This is correct in addition to that you must adhere to the idea that is discussed by the members in the post and do not invent an idea outside the topic and discuss it in the wrong place. We want to work together to make the post useful, and your comment adds new informational value to the post.....

Good evening everyone ... For your post to be useful, you have to create an opinion that deserves discussion and serious dialogue between people, which contains knowledge and knowledge of important interest to people, and the dissemination of information and experiences useful in achieving investment and the deserved success.

• +2 1

My friend, in order for your post to be useful, you must present new and important ideas and present them in a simple, clear and understandable manner, and you must avoid repeating previously discussed topics. You also have to conduct many researches on your topic in order to be able to answer any questions or questions raised by the members, and it is necessary that you pay attention to how Presenting your ideas, arranging them and arranging them well

• +5 1

Dear friend, I will give you some golden advice. First, abide by the forum’s rules and laws, in order to avoid the ban. Second, do not think about gains first, but rather you should think about how to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and this is what this great forum provides. Third, stay away from copying and pasting and create special topics that are not repeated Fourth  That the topic or comment be of usefulness and value and the method of presenting it is smooth and understandable, and the number of characters in the topic or comment must also not be less than 100 characters

• +1 1

Dear friend, the post must contain useful topics for discussion and members' sharing of their ideas, and the post must also contain 100 characters in order to be accepted

• +2 1

For the post of any member

of this platform to be useful and informative the post must have 100 and above characters and the post should impact knowledge to the members of this platform, also the post should be written with the content that is abusive. 

A good and useful post contain information benefiting all of us. It should be authentic and moreover it should be healthy and positive. It should be attractive and so that it can get good reputation and your reputation also increase s 

• Useful or interesting 3

Since you're checking for an authoritative list of what the moderators are looking for in an article, I recommend looking at the forum's guidelines. They are specifically mentioned in relation to posts and topics. While you have outlined the most critical ones in this topic, I believe that one that is really important is that the post or statement must contribute to the debate in some way.

Thank you very much for this useful information. I will adhere to it in order to succeed in this wonderful forum. 

That the narration be good, free from the behavior and the unhelpful snapshots, that there is enthusiasm in the narration and the events and is free from spelling errors, that the narration and speech be beautiful and clear and everyone can understand it.

Yes! My dear mate am agree with you  You're saying right.  without rules and regulations you don't achieve the goal of life. So be honest with your work and don't take any shortcuts. Thank all

Of course, the post must be useful and appropriate, according to the rules set by the forum, otherwise the post will not be considered useful and will be deleted by the moderators.  In my opinion, I cannot consider a post with less than 100 characters useful because it is not published for me.  Abiding by the rules for writing posts is the most important thing in the forum.

Yes these are basic criteria followed by the site, my friend, but if you want to create a publication you have to choose a unique idea and I make people attracted to what I wrote and that benefits you and people, and spending more time on the forum makes you understand what to publish and opens up new horizons.

Well my friend, in addition, it should not be repeated and return information that has been published before, thus wasting the time of members and moderators And good luck

Thank you very much, my friend, for informing us of the basic criteria And for the post to be useful as well I think it is good for us not to deviate from the topic of the publication and to talk about it with full transparency thank you

Edited by lolo99992

Hello my friends, our post information should be correct and useful, we must use easy and simple words, we should not copy other people's topics and information, good luck to you my friend

Thank you, my friend, a useful post that beginners need to start their work here. Publishing needs calm and accuracy because making mistakes may lead to a ban. Good reputation is the most important thing here.

• +1 1