What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

I think this is a decent post and the supportive for the novice, I realize how to make a helpful post. 

it is imperative to consider the guidelines so as not to commit errors inside the forum....

What you write in your post is correct, we need these factors to be able to make a useful publication. It is very important to write in a simple way so that people can understand and the content we share is useful for the community!

I believe you, use simple and understanding language in disseminating your message, don't use big grammers and big words always use simple content to share your information.

• +3 1

First of all your post must be free from every kind of copy paste material, then for further, it's a unique with true and new information, with any bad words and prohibited words any abusive words, with more then 100 words, i also add that choose simple words 

Cryptotalk is not just a forum for making an income. It mainly focuses on sharing useful thoughts. So first of all share useful contents here with good determination rather than posting for money. It's easy to follow the basic rules so just maintain it and be productive.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for, posts are useful, when here are interesting or useless opinion, without any spam, hard termins, understandable for all members, without any mistakes and without any сopying another people's opinion

There is a simple way to make your post useful , just  do your own research about the topic , make your comment precise and meaningful to others ,make it 100 characters, don't vopy others do it in your own way , by following these conditions you are able to post a usefull comment.

Follow the rules of the forum, make sure your posts are useful and unique, post useful information, avoid copy and pasting of comments.i think these are the basic criteria for a good post.

Yes you can write the useful post but you should remember that you write related to the topics and positive content. I think no one deny your post and even delete your post so I think that's simple.

• +2 1

The criteria for posting something in this forum is that it should be very informative , it should be very useful, it should be in the understandable, it should be constructive as well as it should clear all the points all the aspects of the specific given topic

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Your post should contain at least 100 characters and try not to copy other people post and make sure your post is easy to understand

• +1 2

A useful post become when we write new ideas and information in this post and its content should be good and clear so grammer mistakes should not be in their post and spelling mistakes cant be in then a post become useful and due to which we earn lots of money.

Yeah very decent topic i seen this is . Definitely , 

1_follow the rules and regulations first .

2_make 100 char comments

3_make your own research about the desired topic.

4_your post or comments should be precise and knowledgeable to others.

5_don't copy others do your comment unique to everyone.

By following these conditions your post should be usefull.

Useful posts have more than 100 letters in them. They are relevant to the topic on which they are replied. They should not be copy pasted from any other source and solely written by the author itself.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes this point vaild, but some time we need to make such post which give the right information about forum. Most of time we make such post to irrelevant from forum. So i think most must be hot and treding when it about forum. It my opinion. 

Yeah very decent topic i seen this is . Definitely , 

1_follow the rules and regulations first .

2_make 100 char comments

3_make your own research about the desired topic.

4_your post or comments should be precise and knowledgeable to others.

5_don't copy others do your comment unique to everyone.

By following these conditions your post should be usefull.

You are right dear friend! As you mentioned almost all the criteria for being a post useful for others. It'll help the beginners alot because mostly beginners do mistakes. 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

@crmgoes yeah bro you are right if we follow this criteria our post will be useful for others and also acceptable to crypto talk. And also don't use plagiarism method in our new post. If you want to create useful post we should post our experience related to members interest. it will be useful for others and getting good reputation in community. 🥰

we are never told about the critaria in any way by the forum moderators so you can not say that there is any way to make the topic useful. Just keep the rules in your mind while creating the topics or puting replies.

Basically, your points are the primary criteria for making a post very useful and popular.

Inspite that and beside that is the use of simple and understandable language.

Thank you, for your useful post. I think  it will be help us to gain handsome money.  Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for all,  so we should create unique and useful post.  If you can do this,  you will be able to gain more profit from this forum. Thank you, 

The basic criteria for making your topic useful is writing new and useful ideas that contain important and easy-to-understand ideas that attract members, in addition to adhering to the rules of the forum, writing more than 100 letters and avoiding plagiarism

• +1 1

This topic is often discussed here on the forum, there you can notice for yourself moments that were unknown before.  Personally, I always read such topics and gain experience.  Good luck to all.

I do think the principle activity of an article needs to get much help. In any other case, they're certainly not planning to always be of great help for whilst, you will need to analysis ahead of reach your blogposts for the online community. Many of us generally discover some unwanted articles inside the online community, this specific variety can be articles are merely squandered almost daily.

A good post at least should contains one criteria inside these, a good post should contain information, should be useful, it should contains meaningful and educative contents, the post shouldn't be less than 100 letter, it has to be well constructed and has much information about cryptocurrency, no plagiarism, we should be able to construct a good and meaningful contents to earn good reputations.

• +1 1