Starting all over again here in crypto - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Starting all over again here in crypto

You are got banned means that you are not wanted in this forum and that you are not allowed to make other account, really you are not understand that but you made a post telling that you are back. You will be banned again, there is this that call ban evasion, learn it and I am know htis forum only bans cheaters and very bad members that do big mistakes.

• +2 2

Very uninteresting post about some rule violations. It is very bad to know that some people not care for the forum and don't read the rules. It is something that is written a thousand times everywhere and where you should start. Read the rules so not have any problem.

• +1 1

I haven't violated any rules of the forum and till now i am doing well and yes you are right its very difficult to start from a beginning the things which you have already done with so now you should take care of rules and be aware of it.

Really you think because you got banned that everybody else is the same as you? It is not working that way, you got banned because you messed up and most people are not like you violating the rules but are members that are using the forum for this reason because it is a forum.

• +1 1

This makes sense because of your behavior on the forum. You must adhere to the rules and laws of the forum and not fail to comply with them. There are a large number of people who make a large number of accounts and work with them, and this leads to the ban of this user. I don't break any laws and I haven't met any challenges

It seems unhappy when banned from this forum he or she will start realized is mistakes he have been done so far this banned is administrator willing but rather it's from the user that didn't abide the forum rules i advice everyone of us to please follow the instructions and rules of the forum

Lol what kind of question is this? What is your violation? And how we compromised? This is very strange and probably written by a translator. Looks very bad and not a real question there is no answer for this post, why is this active it is totally useless.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, to avoid this, you cannot have multiple accounts, just one. you must follow the rules to not receive warning points or be banned. You should avoid spam and useless content in order not to dirty the forum with bad content and disturb the members and the quality of the forum.

As I am a new member hereon CRYPTOTALK, I've taken to reading all the rules so I don't get banned and can't start again and have that bad experience of opening another account.

Fair watch out following time. Post along with your intellect and never duplicate others perspective. Be special and learned to maintain a strategic distance from from banning. Fair essentially share your supposition and concepts.

It is always necessary to comply with the rules of the forum because if you do not comply, they simply eliminate you, another thing is having several accounts at the same time that should not be out of respect for the forum and the administrators, another thing is when you do a lot of spam is understood that you should publish but please do not overdo it, the really important thing is that you do things well, do not spam, make good posts, and relevant topics

• +1 1

Plagiarizing a review or description of a topic is nefarious here, it violates the regime imposed by the forum causing retaliation to your user.

Cryptotalk bans users who do not comply with the rules in the forum, but before reaching this situation they send you warnings I think they will detect you if you create another account but the most important thing is to avoid breaking the rules of the forum.

• +1 2

The term cryptocurrency is used to refer to a growing field of crypto assets powered by global computer networks. Every day, new people are joining Bitcoin and the larger space of cryptocurrencies, and this world of decentralized technology - which is constantly evolving - can certainly be intimidating for some, as it combines the complexities of computer networks. with the niceties of economics.

We can see the reason why we are banned somewhere, I seem banned, I can't comment in that section. Don't know what I violated 😞

• +3 1

There are many reasons why you may be left out, for example opening multiple accounts and repeating the same post over and over again. And we should follow the rules of cryptocurrency

I know it is depressing to be banned from the forum.But you need to understand that you are banned only because you violated the rules of this forum.So the newbies should read the pinned topics of each section then start to write.Most important we should respect the rules.

I had never violated the rules and I don't understand how we can compromise or what you mean by asking that. But if you keep not abiding by the rules then you will have many problems. I read them and it wasn't something difficult.

we always have to start rationally otherwise we will end up harmful

hi we always have to start rationally otherwise we will end up harmful

• +2 1

Starting all over again is very difficult, making first 100 post is not an easy thing to do. So always be careful while posting content, dont make unnecessary posts, which will ban your account. Put effort to make good content and keep your account safe. Trying again is good but it is tiring to do everything once more. 

• +2 1

Everywhere you want to start second time is hard, but this can be good sometimes you will have experience and have some knowledge that can be put to someone's need. learn from mistakes not make same ones again. This is life and we all learn from mistakes that makes us better every time.

Yes, it's very frustrating when your account gets banned. But we need to make sure to abide by all the rules created by the forum and work accordingly in order to be payed appreciatively.

There are a lot of reasons why members here in the forum are being banned from it. But most likely, members are banned because of multi account creation. There aren't a lot of members here in the forum that are banned because they are spammers or copy pasters.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day