How do we Outsmart Bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

How do we Outsmart Bitcoin?

I think that this is really impossible to judge the next point of BTC related to price because no one can judge perfectly that where the price of Bitcoin goes in next moment. And due to this trading of Bitcoin is not easier to perform and for this we need a good experience for that and don't waste our income if we have not experience and skills.

This is where the wisdom of the expert trader comes in, knowing how to wait for the best moment to enter the market, either to buy or to sell. It is well known that cryptocurrency trading is high risk and that only a few dare to play the game.

It's very possible to outsmate bitcoin because of its volital nature, you can easily take advantage of 

It when the value is low and sell it when the price appreciates.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean by your question, but I believe you mean what is the best way for us to outsmart Bitcoin. And the way to do that is to research market movement and understand the fundamentals of trading.

The cunning is done with the knowledge of people for that area of cryptocurrencies that is trade, to beat volatility you have to learn graphs and cryptographic trade, the dream of every trader is to predict the position of bitcoin in the near future for earn a lot of money, but it can only be stipulated at the price of going up or down depending on the charts in the market.

• +3 1

To create opportunities for Bitcoin price fluctuation and profit from each trade, we can buy Bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Stop trading when the market is bearish is one way so that we can avoid the risk of loss, when trading we have to see whether the market conditions are good or not for trading. Strategy when trading is indispensable here, so every trade must be carefully planned.

yes my friend you said absolutely right this is a very big risk when you go for the investment in the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is not fixed and the price of the Bitcoin is more flexible than other coins

• +3 1

if it is very difficult to trade the Bitcoin or to analyse the market and you are new one in cryptocurrency and in trading you should never do that and risk give your money

I think we are unable to predict the path of a currency like Bitcoin, when it falls, it drops by thousands of dollars, and rises by the same value. It is appropriate to wait for the currency to decrease and buy a quantity of it, then wait for it to rise and sell it, this is called a long-term investment, but if  You want to invest every day, I do not advise you, because the possibility of losing is great.

It is really dangerous and difficult to learn. You have to learn the art of trading, study charts and anticipate prices if you want guaranteed trading, but simply I advise you to buy bitcoin permanently because all indicators show that it remains in an upward direction until now

• +1 1

yes I agree with you and your opinion on this site and I also advised to all member those people will be very confident that they will also relate your senior and create a good relation to their senior year because there are many people were very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't relate to the senior person on this site so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to your senior and are much more profitable and in that you want from this site.

It is the risky thing and you only have to put your money on the risk if you can afford to lose your money in the bitcoin and in the online world.

We can gain experience in trading, and with this we will gain from every drop and rise, whether in Bitcoin or other currencies. This is the best and smartest way.

• +2 1

The only way to outsmart bitcoin is study as hard as you can to reach the highest level of understanding the crypto world.

This matter concerns all cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin, it takes some knowledge of the basics of investing and buying currencies in the downturn and then waiting for each currency to achieve its goals to sell when it rises.

The fever of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies spreading around the world, the most famous of which is Ripple, Ethereum, Dash and many others, remains a threat to enterprising investors, especially young people who accept them to explore a new world of financial instruments, a world full of risks and extreme volatility The risk, but from a legal point of view, and in the event of fraud in trading in Bitcoin currency, does the citizen have the right to file a complaint despite the absence of licensed cryptocurrency activity ??
 Yes, the citizen affected by Bitcoin transactions has the right to file a complaint against the institution or company that promotes digital currencies Bitcoin or others, because it practiced banking and investment work without a license, and if the practice of this company resulted in deceiving clients, then it has committed a fraud crime and the customer must file his lawsuit in a country The company.

• +3 1

Well, it really difficult to outsmart Bitcoin, all you can do is to observe the market critically so that you would get your decisions very accurate when ever you want to buy or sell any cryptocurrecy or even the Bitcoin, the votality of the market is what makes it very interesting.

I think that if we do the correct study, we will know when we must buy and when we must sell, but to do this we need experience in reading different charts, and I am now doing a lot of study in order to learn the basics of successful investment

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that we will outcome smart of the Bitcoin because this is a big chance to get the good profit by the Bitcoin trading at this time profit in the Bitcoin trading is increased with the price of Bitcoin

• +4 1

What exactly are you trying to outsmart? 

You can't outsmart Bitcoin because it's just a currency that people exchange on the internet.What you should do is improve your trading skills and outwit the market to make it work in your favour.

I dont think that we can be outsmart Bitcoin, or maybe yes we can when we want to buy Bitcoin but there are others people like you in another side like you but for sell so if we outsmart for buying there are others outsmart for selling.

Why people still think can do that, this is market no one can control it?. Not about outsmart but manage risk is important thing for us. Use your brain think wisely, this is your money this is your future and that is not a game.

Bitcoin is volatile in nature for that reason it is difficult to predict btc but you could guess little bit buy reading newses of different countries about its adoption rate and regulation. Because these newses effect the demand from where you could guess increase or decrease in the market.

I dont think that we can be outsmart Bitcoin, or maybe yes we can when we want to buy Bitcoin but there are others people like you in another side like you but for sell so if we outsmart for buying there are others outsmart for selling

In my opinion, it is difficult to beat Bitcoin and predict its price, but we must adapt to it, that is, buying in the case of the low price, then waiting for the price to rise and then selling, the matter needs patience, but its success is guaranteed, it does not require much experience.