Crypto Jobs on the Rise, Thousands Listed - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aika

Crypto Jobs on the Rise, Thousands Listed

The demands of the crypto currency and crypto jobs are increasing rapidly in day by day and many people want to do jobs in the crypto world for earning money. Many countries have accepted the crypto currency and the blockchain technology because many people are using crypto currency and many people are getting self employed for the crypto currency. I think crypto jobs will be the main jobs in future. 

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post mate, yes cryptocurrency job increasing daily because this cryptocurrency demand increasing day by day that's why job sector are open in the company, hopefully it will increase in the futures.

My friend you have shared a very tremendous article with us. As time goes by, there are many people who are desperate to work online. All people want is to do an online job and get rid of the physical job. So as you know we can earn more money in less time by doing online job and can do so with great ease. While this does not happen in any physical job, we have to work hard. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:03 AM, Hamden said:

Crypto has a promising future.
Blockchain programmers are increasingly required.
I think companies will need more blockchain developers, which will create a huge shortage of these skills.

But most of the blockchain programmers are self taught, blockchain is not taught at schools in almost all countries making it hard for the generations to adapt the field. What I'm saying is the requirement of blockchain programmers is increasing more than the programmers themselves.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:27 AM, Interface User said:

I'm glad to see there's many opportunities to study Crypto Currency but unfortunately some people doesn't care to this stuffs. Maybe this is happen because they don't know the behavior of the concepts.

Such opportunities to study blockchain are not offered widely, but only in few countries and few places making it hard for crypto world to grow fast and so the jobs opportunities in the field could increase fast.

My friend first of all I am very thankful to you for sharing this valuable information and secondly I want to ask that can we do job at this forum and can get income so please guide me about the jobs related to cryptocyrrency at this forum.

Peace, it has become very interesting. A lot of jobs have become available to everyone in the field of krypton. Many new jobs will be introduced to the market and will push the labor market in the early markets.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:54 PM, aika said:

The number of job vacancies in the crypto industry is growing but fewer people are searching for them, according to a major U.S. job listing website. Thousands of jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology are currently available as new employers seek to enter the space and existing players expand operations.

More Jobs, Fewer Searches

Jobs in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are on the rise, according to Indeed, a leading job listing platform and search engine. The company analyzed millions of job postings on Indeed.com to determine the current state of the crypto job market in the U.S. The results were published Thursday by the company’s tech hiring platform, Seen by Indeed.

“According to Indeed.com, in the four-year period between September 2015 and September 2019, the share of these jobs per million grew by 1,457%. In that same time period, the share of searches per million increased by ‘only’ 469%,” a blog post on Seen by Indeed’s website details. Looking at data over the past year alone, crypto job listings increased by 26% while crypto job searches decreased by 53%.

The number of job postings grew the most between 2017-18 while the number of job searches grew the most in 2016-17. This year, the number of crypto jobs searched decreased for the first time. The company also revealed that the top five tech jobs in the industry are software engineers, senior software engineers, software architects, full stack developers, and front end developers.

Top Employers: Who’s Hiring

At the time of this writing, there are 1,090 crypto-specific jobs, 293 Bitcoin-specific jobs, and over 2,000 blockchain-related jobs listed on Indeed.com. In addition, 116 listings specifically mention smart contracts and 64 refer to distributed ledger technology. While most are full-time jobs, there are also part-time, contract, internship, commission-based, and temporary jobs.

Employers with the most crypto and blockchain-related job listings include Cisco, IBM, Collins Aerospace, Deloitte, Amazon.com, Accenture, Coinbase, Ripple, EY, Gemini Trust, Facebook, General Dynamics Information Technology, Lockheed Martin Corp., Overstock.com, and JPMorgan Chase.

Companies seeking to fill cryptocurrency-specific job vacancies include Coinbase, 72 jobs; Gemini Trust, 43 jobs; Gemini, 36 jobs; Praetorian, 28 jobs; Revolut, 26 jobs; Facebook, 25 jobs; Kraken, 24 jobs; JPMorgan Chase, 24 jobs; Cyphertrace, 19 jobs; Binance, 14 jobs; Chainalysis, 11 jobs; Paxful, 10 jobs; Bakkt, 8 jobs; and Huobi, 8 jobs. Salaries vary by employer and job. Revolut’s jobs on Indeed.com start at $63,600, Gemini Trust and Gemini $68,000, Praetorian $84,100, and Coinbase $71,100.

Indeed operates job listing platforms for 63 countries. The U.K. has over 1,000 jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or blockchain technology listed. Besides Indeed, there are other websites with crypto job listings, as news.Bitcoin.com previously reported. Job seekers can also approach companies directly. Bitcoin.com also has some job openings.

Moreover, government agencies are increasingly filling crypto-related positions. The U.S. Federal Reserve, for example, said earlier this month that it is looking for a candidate to oversee digital currency research. The New York State Department of Financial Services announced a job vacancy last month for a Deputy Superintendent for Virtual Currency.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-jobs-on-the-rise-thousands-listed/

Actually working on coding is a good thing that can provide a lot of services and work to bring people money well to a lot of the unemployed.

I know some thing about these kind of jobs but not as you said so i am so excited and i will try to search about this because i love the online jobs and the commuities of them.

Well, that is what is actually expected, we have seen many jobs loss due to the development of machines that can perform the jobs that human being have been doing, so also is he issue with the development of cryptocurrecy, many jobs will be lost because of it too.

yes I also agree with your opinion on this site because there are many people were deprived of their education and physical work and your home's due to the covid-19 Healthcare was also advised to all member to keep well connected to the cryptocurrency because character is the world by project in all over the world where there are several attached to this site from all over the world and earn a good and valuable profit through this site in the form of btC and other coins.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:50 AM, Naylor89 said:

I've already found a few companies looking for a person experienced in blockchain and that's quite surprising, to be honest. In a few years, every company will be using blockchain technology, so that is a new accountant.

I share your idea because people who are in an economically difficult condition are opting for this digitized blockchain currency, this market alternative is opportune and the projection in the near future will be on an international scale and the world unemployment rate would be reduced.

I think you are right. Your post is very informative. It is very difficult to find job in a city. I think crypto currency is the best  technology . There are many people join this and earn from crypto currency. 

This is good, that cryptocurrencies continue to become much more popular, it is worth it. They will discover how beneficial it is to operate in it and the great opportunity that is gained. Let's hope that cryptocurrencies grow and reach the corners of the world.

Thank you my friend. It is a good article. It is natural for the popularity of cryptocurrencies to grow because they provide a good future for all people who work with them. Good luck for everyone.

• +3 1

I think that everyone is heading to work in the field of cryptocurrencies as it gains everyone's confidence for the ease of making profits from home without the need to make effort and I think that this thing will spread until it is fully accepted.

• +2 1

Greetings my dear brother, is that many people do not believe in currencies that is why they do not dare to invest in them, or work with them.

This is really great news, we see that everyone is going towards crypto, and everyone now wants to occupy these jobs, due to their ease and safety, it is really an exciting thing how people have shifted to cryptocurrencies, they are now more compact, safer, and definitely more profitable. .

• +4 1

Indeed, cryptocurrencies have provided thousands of job opportunities for many around the world and have been a refuge for millions of people in light of the Corona pandemic, as due to the complete closure, many lost their work and investing in cryptocurrencies was their savior.

• +3 1

My dear friend, most of the people, companies and the wealthy direct their attention to the encrypted currencies and invest the currencies greatly because the huge gains from encryption are great, you make a few days profit with little effort, but you have to have information about encryption

Its really great to hear it. Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living their life by doing it. Crypto has a promising future. You can earn good profit by doing invest or trade. Im very optimistic about it.

I think anything can be possible because as we can see that the the value of crypto is increasing and its reliable we all can see this as we all are earning from this forum and technology is also very advanced and its new as well so we must get guidelines about crypto. 

In my opinion, jobs related to cryptocurrencies increase daily due to the increasing spread of cryptocurrencies all over the world, so people are looking for jobs on the Internet that bring them a good monthly income, and cryptocurrency jobs are the best jobs to make money on the Internet.

• +3 1

Wow thanks alot for sharing this. Seeing such information here like this is very good and will be able to help alot once you are working in any of these platforms. The good thing is that this platforms are the legit ones so you will be able to learn so much from them

This is a great article, thank you .. If you are a programmer, you are among the lucky ones. At the moment there is a campaign aimed at attracting more than a million developers to the Ethereum community, and with many not knowing the Solidity language used to develop Ethereum, the development teams are competing with each other to attract developers Solidity competent.

Because of cryptocurrencies, there are thousands of new job opportunities in the world, and the beautiful thing here is that they are not restricted to a specific country and are distributed all over the world. Investment was the focus of everyone’s attention, especially the current period because of the positive currency market and its continuous rise.