Yobit' s investbox. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Yobit' s investbox.

Undoubtedly it is good that works by generating 1% daily of the cryptocurrency or token that is on the yobit platform.It is recommended that it be a cryptocurrency that there is the probability of going up for it instead of just having your money saved in that earning that 1% daily profit.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

I recommend that you take some care and invest in the investbox of projects that have a lot of volume or at least there are buy and sell transactions, since the investbox is very good but on the other hand it is somewhat delicate.

It is very simple to deal with and it is credible exchange, all you have to do is buy the crypto currency you want then you chose your investment plan whether it is daily or weekly, and you will start gaining profit.

• +3 1

It is like an investment company where you can easily invest all your coins in given yobit invest box which means you are investing in a safe place and you will also get some profit.Second yobit is a trusted company so don't worry about that.

• +4 1

On 11/12/2019 at 4:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

I think yobit gives 1% Investment for it's Investment plan, although I never invested on it but I'm very sure that I've seen it somewhere that they offer 1% Investment, and I don't think I know the time frame

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend you can invest in yobit invest box without any doubt. Because it is very much safe and secured. Also from yobit invest box you can earn a good amount of profit. 

Yobit investbox is among the good features of the yo it exchanger, there are different coins and token we can invest in the investbox and there percentage for the investment we made on daily and weekly basis. 

The investment department is considered an essential and important section of this encryption, because it gives great returns to those who enter it with money and a large balance, as it is considered important in this forum.

We can earn easily by investing our money in yobit for investment we nust play games for 10 times it's not depending ether we fail or win games then we can invest and by investing we can earn 10 percent maximum but I think the best way for earning is trading because by investment we only can earn 10 percent maximum but by trading we can earn more but by this way we also can face loss. 

• +1 1

YoBit's Investbox really does provide promising amounts for an required amount. If you are that committed and you want to invest it, then I think it is a good idea since you can earn monthly with that to increase your monthly rate, helps you earn more in the future

Yes, the fund in general is good, but not for long. The currencies are highly volatile, especially if you want to invest for a long time, which may cause losses.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

• +2 1

Yobit is a great for exchange.. there was investbox where you can earn profit by invest daily you can earn a huge profit from this and it was also safe   

On 12/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, MoralStories said:

you can say that the invest box is a good idea to keep your extra money and let them grow faster what you need to watch the coins and their trend to before you make an investment in that

Of course you give very nice suggestion to look the coins trends before investing, because some of coins in the investbox they have only downtrend without uptrend.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

As for safety, the yobit investment fund is safe and you can trust it and you can make good profits from it and you have to choose good currencies to make profits from it and maybe you should do some tasks as well.

Investment box is a very good source of passive income. But it is not profitable. If you invest bitcoin you will get high profit but if you invest other coins you will get no big profit. You can do trading it is more profitable. 

In my experience Yobit Investbox is the best place to invest.  Because its security system is more robust.  If you can invest there by choosing the right coins, you will get much more profit in a short time.  And everyone is choosing to invest in the current time.

By working and investing in an investment fund located on the Ubiquit platform, you can get large profits depending on the amount of your money as it is safe and contains many investment options that suit everyone. 

Youbit invest box is wonderful and easiest way to make money very easily.last day i bought some coin and started investing. I hope i will get more profit from it. 

Yobit invest box is the best investment ever, it is one hundred percent secure and safe, all you have to do is to choose the investment plan you want with the currency you have and to deposit your money in a small box next to the world invest in a small green box then the plan will start immediately and a count down will start.

Brother,

I can help you. Contribute box is the component of yobit lady to publicize new coins. You can procure benefit by putting resources into new coins. It is straightforward you need to go to the contribute box area and locate your best intend to contribute. There will be terms which you don't comprehend for that you can go with the instructional exercise in YouTube it will be in a way that is better than... Thanks

Youbit s a great thing .Which is Secure, Trusted and Reliable .which is very easy to use. You can make a lot of money by investing on it .There is no doubt that there are many other investment sides but youbit is the best among them. 

You should try it.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Yes dude there is a option in yobit platform that you can invest your currency maybe it is talk or bitcoin or any other coin so you will get profits on daily basis or monthly basis and there is the percentage fix for it

• +4 1

Yobit investbox is the best features in the yobit... Here you invest some coins which are listed so you take good benefits from this on the daily basis, weekly and monthly..  because it's a profitable features in yobit exchange...

• +2 1

The investbox is one of the best features in the yobit site, infact it is the best feature to me, a place were we can get more coins for free without doing anything, if I am able to get some talk tokens I will invest them in the investbox to be able to get more

• +1 1

On 11/23/2019 at 10:48 PM, Thekingcallme said:

On the safe side it is securely secure and you will not lose your money on it but participating in it is not as easy as you think in the majority of currencies it offers as they all ask you to complete some tasks on a daily basis and every 24 hours to get your reward

As you well comment in this answer that you provide to this publication, the yobit investment box is safe but it is not so easy to earn in some queyptomonedas since you must follow daily tasks in order to receive payment every 24 hours
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community