Which Exchange now best? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

On 6/28/2020 at 8:21 AM, gourav789 said:

ofcource there isn't any doubts that binance is really a secure and truest exchange , I also used binance from long-time .

I think yobit exchange also good and having good position According to coinmarketcap .

If you talk about binance to be secure, did you know binance has been hacked before in 2019? I am not disputing the fact that it is one of the best but exchanges are exchanges and they can be hacked, rather than defending binance security. 

Well, you are right my friend binance is the number one online exchanging platform of cryptocurrency. That is the reason many investors work on binance for their massive gain. Its transaction fee normal and transaction are done very quickly. It has a lot of great features like its security system was unique and great. Binance required KYC and that is very good. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What can you say about https://bitniex.com/exchange exchange? I just watched  fees https://bitniex.com/fees and I liked it. I would like to try trading on this exchange. Does anyone have an active account there? What can you say?

Sometimes I find interesting and profitable schemes for earning cryptocurrency. But usually such schemes do not work for a long time. But on the other hand, there is an opportunity to make money quickly. Through https://its-your.club/ forum you can make verifications, buy bank accounts or accounts of payment systems. It helps a lot.

Edited by Booverg
  • +1 1

Am using yobit more than any other exchange and it is the best for a lot of us because it has small fee and many airdrops. Binance also is best exchange because is the 1st exchange out of 300 exchanges in coinmarketcap.

• +2 1

For me Binance is the best exchange at this time because it is the most complete exchange there is, it is very safe and has very low transaction fees, Binance has been characterized by having an interactive interface with the user and by the multiple operations with cryptocurrencies that can be done in this exchange.

Cuando nos referimos a mejores intercambios, ya sea por sus bajas comisiones, excelente seguridad y gran volumen, muchos destacan, pero en mi opinión yobit es sin duda uno de los mejores por su eficiencia y seguridad, sin dejar de lado los grandes beneficios que ofrece. .

The head of trade will consistently with the other trade, and that is typical on the grounds that merchants need to look through the other experience from another trade. With endless trades in out there, Binance needs to keep up their notoriety among the trades, so they don't get misfortune their individuals that transition to another trade. Yet, in the event that Binance can't do that, I am certain that they can't guard their notoriety among the exchanges and obviously, they will lose the dealers as well. Yet, as of not long ago, Binance actually is the best trades for some brokers, and numerous dealers actually remain at binance to make a benefit.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:08 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

The best that binance has is the p2p exchange which greatly facilitates the exchange of cryptocurrencies for local currency, the truth is a very good option.

Nowadays there are a lot of exchanges in the crypto world. I suggest to use yobit platform is a fantastic one and has many services you can get. Also i use binance latoken, bilaxy, mercatox, coineal, and kucoin exchange

• +1 1

From the point of view where you can increase your savings, binance is a good option as an exchange, and not only that, it also has an incredible number of wallets for different cryptocurrencies. In addition, there are always projects that are announced by binance and reliable. Therefore I think that binance will still continue as the favorite exchange in the market.

I prefer the yobit exchange, which is the strongest so far because it has many advantages, including the airdrop, which is great, has a dice game, and has free currencies, and trading with it is easy

Certainly, the giant Binance ... because of its many advantages over the rest of the platforms, as well as its high security..also the ease of trading on it and the value of fees is very low compared to other platforms

I think yobit is currently the best exchange. You can trade a lot of coins, use investbox and other features you can take profit. Really good !

The platform Binance is one of the well-known platforms in the crypto world that has a large number of large investors in cryptocurrencies, but for me I prefer the Yobit to Binance because it is available to everyone and the withdrawal and exchange fees are low.

The Binance platform is number one due to the security and confidence it enjoys, in addition to the largest volume of trading in it, the most amount of currencies available in it, the conversion fees are few and other advantages.
But there are also respectable platforms that provide high-quality services that are no less than Binance, such as the Yobit platform, the Huobi platform, and others.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

I disagree, bitcoin picks up the general market sentiment and we will fall along with the stock exchange, that the cue ball is a risky investment, so it will fall more than stocks, in general, I expect all markets to fall. If someone thinks differently, I will be glad to hear.

I can't say anything bad about Binance, I once worked on it, but I decided that I would switch to Yobit, and I didn't regret a bit.
So Binance for some may be the best, but for someone on the 2nd place.

UAnA.gif.b23f0e12e98288724ab78b29dcc3c981.gif

for me best is if market have high volume .. have admin or customers service fast respon and good respon too .. have many features in the platfrom .. and have many token or coin for trading .. and the must important always have good event for evert customers or trader

I also love binance, it is one of my favorite exchanges. Because of its trading pairs, it has very much, so you opportunities of making money increase. Every month there are new cryptos on the exchange. Also trading via p2p makes easier buying cryptos with your bank account. Besides, it has leverage, i love yobit but it doesnt have it. 

At present, what is Yobit and binance are the exchances that are on everyone's lips for their excellent services, apart from the fact that they have greatly shortened the transaction nodes (checks) their commissions are relatively lower, apart from the sample by graphs to the moment of price rises and falls in currencies.

On 3/6/2020 at 8:00 AM, NOBADY said:

4 months ago, they were ranked No. 1. However, unfortunately, they are 1 ~ 10 on the crypto market ranking. Because now Binance has created some local Binance Exchange. Then all the local crypto traders moved there to the local exchange. Sometimes we surcharge on the Google Top 100 Exchange. And we will see another exchange in the 1st position.

I don't even know what to say about this. Most likely, the crisis in any case will affect the cryptocurrency exchange, but whether this will affect the cryptocurrency so much is another question.

I believe that there will be no large-scale falls. The crypt, although unstable, is now very durable

On 4/27/2020 at 6:10 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The choice of exchange platform is quite arbitrary. Some prefer Yobit, someone else may prefer Binance or other exchanges. The only thing that differentiates between exchanges is the features that are offered in one exchange but not in another. For example, some exchanges may support scalping or leverage methods. Some exchanges support some coins or tokens that are not listed in others. There is not a single best platform to choose. Every trader should choose his favorite exchange based on his own criteria. For me, Yobit is the best because it offers me two ways for earning, the campaign and the trade.

See what's the matter. Nothing is immune from the crisis: stock markets, cryptocurrencies, etc. BUT! There is very positive news and statistics that show that at the time of the global crisis (collapse of oil prices, etc.), many companies and even countries began to consider cryptocurrency as a stable means of preserving their budgets. The deterioration of quarantine and self-isolation can, on the contrary, involve new assets in the cryptocurrency sphere, which will increase the demand for digital payment methods. Secondly, bitcoin and other coins have already strengthened and have shown themselves as an opportunity to preserve their assets, like gold. The crisis will certainly affect the cryptocurrency, but I am more than sure that the cryptocurrency is already

On 4/27/2020 at 6:10 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The choice of exchange platform is quite arbitrary. Some prefer Yobit, someone else may prefer Binance or other exchanges. The only thing that differentiates between exchanges is the features that are offered in one exchange but not in another. For example, some exchanges may support scalping or leverage methods. Some exchanges support some coins or tokens that are not listed in others. There is not a single best platform to choose. Every trader should choose his favorite exchange based on his own criteria. For me, Yobit is the best because it offers me two ways for earning, the campaign and the trade.

I don't even know what to say about this. Most likely, the crisis will affect the cryptocurrency exchange in any case, but whether this will affect the crypto so much is another question.

My opinion is that there will be no large-scale falls. The crypt, although it is unstable, is now very strong

Currently, Binance is the best for all crypto traders. Binance is the most popular crypto exchange. They have many of the biggest traders. 4 months ago, they had the number 1 position

• Useful or interesting 1

Binance is the most used today and I think it will continue like this for a long time as it offers many advantages that others do not have.