Altcoins and OMG specifically - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmljj

Altcoins and OMG specifically

Don't be caught with one altcoin specifically unless you have read too much and truly think it will be very popular later so in this case you can hold and wait. Don't read what many will say as they will have already bought and try to create buzz on their altcoin with only wanting to sell on the next one.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:42 PM, jmljj said:

Just looked at on old picture of vitalik buterin and omg team meeting with sec in Thailand. I believe OMG was around $20 then, now it’s around $1. 

I guess I am asking the question what happened to these projects, and will they ever hit that valuation again?

I was quite bullish on OMG and found its use case very compelling, however it seems as if there is so much competition and lack of regulation in the space.

I am currently a fan of ltc, link, btc and eth, but getting second thoughts on eth. 

I don’t like that there isn’t a hard cap on eth.

Call me old school but I am most interested in hard cap coins.

Friend Don't see behind and think what to do now learn from any lose or failure we need to learn from our mistakes and now the prices is on the high market so if you want to take any profit so make short trade which is better then lose and keep it up slow an steady .

OMG made it up to 9 dollars this summer as many altcoins were pumped a lot during a three month long altcoin season, but is now again down to $3.50 proving that altcoins are extremely dangerous as investments and when trading should be done with caution.

On 12/7/2020 at 11:51 PM, princessranlei said:

Im suprised to see that OMG was doing less well than it is today than in last year ago. OMG now at 3.5$ per token, its safe to say theyve recovered slightly from their huge downfall but having passed the dollar mark, OMG is thriving

There are many coins like that and mostly of them are fake as they do the ICO's, make some selling and than disappear as there was nothing happen.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Many are there which the great potential and no one knows when it will go up and it will give a good profit and I think this is good to invest.

ALT coins are great and i buy so many ALT coins in which i invest and hold that all coins at this time because now the bull is start and soon the coins go high and then in a high price i sell my all coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, jmljj said:

Just looked at on old picture of vitalik buterin and omg team meeting with sec in Thailand. I believe OMG was around $20 then, now it’s around $1. 

I guess I am asking the question what happened to these projects, and will they ever hit that valuation again?

I was quite bullish on OMG and found its use case very compelling, however it seems as if there is so much competition and lack of regulation in the space.

I am currently a fan of ltc, link, btc and eth, but getting second thoughts on eth. 

Yes, they are strong currencies that can be invested in and work to profit from them. They have some resistances in front of them, and upon the breakout they will rise

On 11/9/2019 at 12:42 AM, jmljj said:

Well, it depends in the coin of it has a lot of users because it increased the demand of it, if the demand is high, it will be possible to increased it's price, but if there's no people supporting it, it will be crashed, the best example of it is the talk token, we all know that there's a lot of people selling their talk tokens immediately because no one supporting it and that's why the price of it is continuously dumping.

Crypto prices are volatile and unpredictable. Some coins may disappear and new coins may come in its place. So it is risky to invest in unknown coins. It all depends on the quality of the project and integrity of the developer.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:42 PM, jmljj said:

You must also take into account the reputation, because you cannot expect a huge rise in price if the currency is abandoned or not popular, therefore ETH is a good project because of its population as well as ETH and among others in the top, so that everything will depend on the supply and demand and also that the project does not fall into abandonment.

We can all think that there are many projects that have achieved very incredible successes in the past, for example the nano cryptocurrency is another example that once cost 32 usd and has fallen to 0.5 usd but at some point they may give a surprise because they are projects old but not abandoned and still active.

• +1 1

What happens is that the recommendations and the news, without any doubt these are the ones that mark the direction and destiny of a cryptocurrency because a network or cryptocurrency to be highly recommended such as btc or eth people will simply enter but if they simply lack popularity they will not enter that project.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not believe he would return, since the most recent reports indicated that some contracts have been cancelled in this regard, and I assume that there are some issues that will be resolved before he returns, as this will take a long time.

Yes, my friend, every day we see a lot of currencies and new projects, and often they are doomed to fail.There are certain currencies that we can trust, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and the dogee, and some modern currencies, but I think they have a good future like bee and obi

My friend I want to tell you that about the alt coin in the market you can see that the price of the different coins are our fallen at this time due to inflation in the market and the price of the Bitcoin is also decreased at this time

• +2 1