We need Decentralized Exchanges ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

We need Decentralized Exchanges ?

Decentralized exchanges are preferred, as no one knows who gave and who took, but if the wallet is lost, it will never be returned, unlike the central exchange.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

With increaseing craze of cryptocurreny Marketcap is also increaseing day by day. Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc. Also many Exchanges gets threats of hacking attempts by hackers. So Complete decentralization of Exchanges is really important in future.the users will be owner of there own  Wallet and will hold private key. Maybe this could benefit the users of cryptocurreny & community.

Actually, working on decentralized platforms is better than central platforms due to the inability of fraudsters to work on the platforms and steal money

I think that decentralization is stronger and more practical than centralization, and it can be done without referring to the banks and countries that seek hegemonic control over the entire economy. Therefore, I prefer to work with decentralization and I am completely confident that most people will agree with me.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

With increaseing craze of cryptocurreny Marketcap is also increaseing day by day. Many Exchanges have started creating monopoly in crypto market,like Binance,huobi, Bithumb etc. Also many Exchanges gets threats of hacking attempts by hackers. So Complete decentralization of Exchanges is really important in future.the users will be owner of there own  Wallet and will hold private key. Maybe this could benefit the users of cryptocurreny & community.

Yes dude as the more people are showing their interest in digital currencies and it really increases its pace so it's very much important to have a complete decentralized exchanges so that  there will be more safety. 

• +3 1

Yes we need decentralized exchanges for cryptocurrency because by using decentralized exchanges the threat of being hacked reduces which make our currency and wallet secure. 

A decentralized exchange is any direct exchange that can be called a decentralized transaction, a bit like the centralized exchange (DEX), but it differs greatly in some ways, in some decentralized exchanges, everything happens on the blockchain. This is considered the most transparent method, as you do not trust any third party to send orders, and therefore cannot be distorted in any way, as new characters emerge as decentralized exchanges looking to improve the user experience and create more efficient trading platforms. Ultimately, this idea is in line with the spirit of independence that characterizes cryptocurrencies, as users should not trust third parties, but rather use DEX heavily with the development of decentralized finance. If this trend continues, we are likely to see more and more technological innovations across the industry.

Certainly, my friend, decentralization is the most important in the world of cryptocurrencies so that all security is at your disposal and not under the tutelage of any party, so we have to deal only with decentralized platforms and wallets and keep our private keys in a safe place to keep our money from theft or loss.

• +4 1

Certainly, and this is the main reason for the lack of confidence of governments in cryptocurrencies, because of the decentralization they enjoy, and this gives them a lot of security and confidentiality, no one can control their price, and through that will reduce the possibility of hacking them, so decentralization is very important for the success of the currency project Encrypted.

• +1 1

I believe that having more decentralized exchanges is beneficial, but it is also riskier. The benefit of having decentralized exchanges is that the control will be in the hands of consumers, who will be able to profit handsomely from it.

Yes, decentralized exchanges already exist such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, Pancakeswap and others, they have their advantages and disadvantages, the disadvantages is that it is unsecured money, there may be scam and the advantage is that the community puts their money in and earns a percentage .

• Useful or interesting 1

The exchanges are monopolizing cryptocurrencies and all their sources to have better management of them, so it is relatively interesting to have such large benefits from these exchanges to keep the users of these exchanges happy and to be able to move the strings below the table, that's the true function of many exchanges.

Of course, because it is expanding in the market and in the negotiations, it is what the digitized currency seeks, thus both the currency and its negotiation will be strengthened.

In my opinion, the main feature that distinguishes cryptocurrencies from paper currencies is decentralization, as no party can no longer control currency rates, in addition to reliability and high speed in the performance of transactions.

• +2 1

I always prefer decentralized wallets because it is very safe, and you will be responsible for security by preserving your private key. I hope that the idea of decentralized exchanges will spread in order to benefit more from the privacy of these cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I agree with you, the use of decentralized trading platforms is safer for us, but the problem is that decentralized trading platforms do not contain features that help us in conducting transactions like the features found in regular platforms

• +1 1

We do brother, but If I'm been real or let say we gotta be real, governments can not control decentralized coins directly but they can control them using centralized exchanges, that means they can not allow these decentralized exchanges for long and fact is they have that power to abolish all decentralized exchanges. Fact is we are doomed on that part.

decentralized exchanges are good, but when using decentralized exchanges you must make sure that exchange is largest and it is good in security, because decentralized exchanges only have the chance to get hacked than the centralized exchanges which cannot be hacked because they are aiming on blockchain.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Of course, decentralization is very important, as there is no party that controls the cryptocurrency and imposes large taxes and fees on it, so people are encouraged to work with it, but they are afraid of fraud, so we have to protect ourselves.

• +1 1

I also think that the best is  decentralization of the exchanges of coins and other digital currency is advisable and to participate in all transaction in lower fees is what will make people feel okay when doing a lot of trasfers.

Most banks and organisations has their own unique security which centralized which help them track and secure their customers over time. It would also take time to implement it as most countries doesn't participate and don't care nothing about it. 

• +1 1

Centralizing the world is the ambition of the crypto community. Certainly, decentralized exchange is safer and more protection for our private information. I hope that one day we will witness a world liberated from the banking system.

• +1 1

There is a clear evolution in the world of cryptocurrencies towards a completely decentralized ecosystem. The advantages are both abstract and practical, and there are few in the industry who do not see the potential of these systems. Despite the progress made daily in removing third parties and creating a truly unreliable environment, it seems that we are still waiting for our first true decentralized trading platform.

• +2 1