FOMO in Crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitxalt

FOMO in Crypto

Fear of missing out (FOMO)

In the world of crypto currency some one has to bold enough to take risks it is not as simple but you have to base on the capacity you can afford to loose. Long term investors who hold large percent of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin in crypto market are multi millionaires last year of 2019 BTC was sold at $6,000 earlier this of 2020 falls to even $4000 and today almost to $30'000. Have you ever imagine in just a year bitcoin can reach that price??

Your knowledge give you confidence. If you don't have knowledge and experience then you will lose your confidence . You always fear of losing your money so in my opinion your first focus on a learning and increasing your abilities about cryptocurrency market. Then you automatically feel confident and invest your money without any fomo

I think this thing go together with the decision of buying cryptocurrency at the right time if you have this ability you will never regret in future but sometimes you will find it difficult

On 11/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, Bitxalt said:

Fear of Missing out (FOMO) is also defined as a fear of regret, which might lead to compulsive concerns that a person might miss opportunities for social interaction, new experiences, profitable investments, or other satisfying events. (wikipedia), 
actually I have FOMO problem with investing in cryptocurrencies, I am afraid of losing and afraid of being late in investing, sometimes I feel late because prices are already too high like a few months ago I want to buy YO (yobit coins) at 100USD, but I feel that price already high and might go down, it turns out now to be 1K and even had time to touch 2K. so, what should I do about my over thinkin?
is there anyone with the same experience?, hopefully get a good answer, thanks guys

I don't know about FOMO but now I got it through your post and dear everyone is afraid of losing their money and also afraid in doing investment because I also I think am I electing good coin? Is it profitable? But I am doing investment and earning good amount we have to take risk to earn good amount. We just have to made proper search before doing any investment and then we will get benefit.

Fear of Missing out (FOMO) is also defined as a fear of regret, which might lead to compulsive concerns that a person might miss opportunities for social interaction, new experiences, profitable investments, or other satisfying events. (wikipedia), 
actually I have FOMO problem with investing in cryptocurrencies, I am afraid of losing and afraid of being late in investing, sometimes I feel late because prices are already too high like a few months ago I want to buy YO (yobit coins) at 100USD, but I feel that price already high and might go down, it turns out now to be 1K and even had time to touch 2K. so, what should I do about my over thinkin?
is there anyone with the same experience?, hopefully get a good answer, thanks guys

Everyone has this fear actually I also have this fear in cryptocurrencies that when I want to invest in capacities I think that I am late and now the price of this currency will go down and I would lose all my money and this is the psyche of people 

• +5 1

I think this thing goes hand in hand with the decision to buy cryptocurrency at the right time if you have this ability you will never regret in the future but sometimes you will find it difficult.  But you have to work hard so you can benefit.

Crypto market is not a fearing market becasue in this market if you invest in a good project then you make good profit in this market but if you invest in a fake project then you can loss your money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, I do not think that excessive thinking will be of any benefit to you, you have to take an actual step and risk you may lose a little, start with a small amount and not with your money, try and learn from your mistake and gain experience this way you will succeed, take effective steps and do not regret On something

On 11/8/2019 at 8:09 AM, Bitxalt said:

Indeed, fear in the field of encryption is the biggest obstacle in encryption, and this is really something that we must try to get rid of

We are all afraid of losing our money and I think that learning and gaining more experiences is the ideal solution to eliminate fear and increase self-confidence, when you learn to analyze the technical, you will be able to do an analysis of cryptocurrencies before investing in them and make good decisions

Actually, the FOMO, despite being used in a bad way, this helps people to have more determination, because you have to be cinseros and there are many false news about cryptocurrencies and for this reason many people fall into FOMO for simple speculation, but Of course, you have to control your emotions.

I think it is normal and normal to have some FOMO from cryptocurrencies, but my friend, you have to have had good experiences in life to have eliminated this phenomenon and I recommend that you seek the help of some friends to guide you to the right path in the field of cryptocurrencies

On 11/8/2019 at 9:09 AM, Bitxalt said:

Yes you are right it is sad to lose the price of this currency in investment. I think you should ask an analyst what to do, either sell at the market price or try to replace it on another currency. I hope you don't lose. 

To be able to control without doubts your thoughts and the actions that bring us profits this is done with pure knowledge, without any doubt it is easier if you know or have the theory of something that you simply do not know the whole concept of how to trade or read a graph for that is recommended a lot of reading and then investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/8/2019 at 8:09 AM, Bitxalt said:

The fear indicator is essential to be learned in the financial markets because this will make you understand the markets well and be able to operate successfully.

FOMOs are very popular in the crypto world, and these occir when individuals tends to either join or exit an existing investment particularly because of the fear of missing out. 

Fear is controlled with a lot of knowledge, this entire digital market being one of the most important parts of knowledge and if this helps to control your fear when investing and withdrawing, it is good to study to have self-control of all your investments and know which and when to invest and when to withdraw.

• +2 1

The more the risk the more profit or loss you get or suffer. The fear of missing out and regrets about not making the right deal at the right time is part of everybody's life history. Forget the past or learn from your mistakes and go ahead.

The tire is something that he considered necessary to know how to handle the emotions, all those related to investments, trading or mining, have experienced the fear of staying out and some for said fear make mistakes, it is something normal but necessary to generate a strong character

FOMO stands for "fear of missing opportunities." This is extremely risky for a large number of different crypto market investors. So, if you're trading on the crypto market, try to avoid being rushed and instead set a different profit level.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know that there was an actual term for fear of missing out in crypto, seems like cryptocurrencies is having it's own technical or specific vocabularies, such as this FOMO, ATH, HODL, etc.

People shouldn't have to be concerned about being late; if you want to invest in coins that you believe are too late, look for another altcoin, as there are several that are still viable and provide a better return.

Dear, the most important thing we have to do here is not to be afraid and to adjust feelings so that we don't lose much here, it's really not good to lose, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation, of course. 

For that when the price of crypto currency is not too much high but as the value is increase the people become more afraid due to increase in value. Everyone has ha fear of the lost of his money Fomo is increasing day by day

When I started investing in cryptocurrencies, I suffered from FOMO and I was buying all the cryptocurrencies after it achieved a big rise and this matter caused me a big loss, but after I learned technical analysis and built my own trading strategy, I was able to get rid of FOMO.