I'm lost - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

I'm lost

On 11/6/2019 at 8:25 PM, Migo said:

Anyone can help me and tell me where can I find member statistics in this forum, I wanted to check my statistics but I looked everywhere but nothing, maybe there is some place I missed 

I am mew here,i don't have any idea about statistics,and what is that for,i mean the importance of it in this forum. i'll get in touch in this topic to educate me also.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, iloveyobit said:

hey there , its so simple and easy you should go to my profile up there in your name option , there you can see your statistics , if you want more help contact me , good luck 

Thanks for sharing this good information but what does the stations do I visit it and it shows the our posts we done.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:59 PM, Ahmed112 said:

Thanks for sharing this knowledge with us. I also find any where but i didn't see my statistics but now i found my statistics just from your post.

This is great and I am happy to help my friend, do not forget to contact me always in case you need help with anything in this forum or outside, good luck.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:27 AM, Unknown user said:

Thanks for sharing this good information but what does the stations do I visit it and it shows the our posts we done.

Yes, this is everything. The recent posts that you participated in and the number of total responses you have in the forum are visible to you. This is everything, I think.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:05 AM, Hina Khan said:

If we do work under the rules and regulaction then you cant loss any thing and we will be mantion that is good for all of us.

Yes you are right when a member have good knowledge about the forum rules and follow it then yes he will not loss anything and he will get their daily payment. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

What statistics do you want to see, do you mean the number of posts or are there other statistics that we do not know because the number of posts you find on your profile