Many things are missing in this community - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

I do not think this is useful ... when it becomes a new day, you can start with your 50 posts again ... and you can track the number of your posts from the Ubiquit wallet if you use it
I do not think it is a problem here, or that it is a deficiency.

• +3 1

No! The post time is definitely rest at when time change to another day it is like rating it has to be exactly time that is when it always fixed.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

I think this is not the responsibility of the forum to remind you to make posts. You should be responsible for your work on the forum. Forum is responsible to restrict you to stop your activity if you try to exceed your limit. Exceeding the limits of the forum is prohibited. 

Good idea, my friend. Good members of this forum have a notice to start creating new posts and topics because when you complete 50 posts per day there are in the writing box and you have reached the maximum. Come back later.

Well said Brother as many of us don't now the post time and face a lot of difficulties so it would great things if we are notified about the post timing zone. Administration should take this issue seriously and soon I think launch this feature

• +4 1

I think that is a really great idea . Cryptotalk should definitely have such a feature  , this forum is bieng inovated  by admins time to time. I think  adimins and moderators can definitely improve this forum a lot more  tag your post to an admin  as a suggestion. They may consider it.

• +3 1

The reset time is I think +3 GMT because the time is based on Russia's timezone. I'm in SEA and the reset time here in SEA region is 5 in the morning. There is no need for notification like that. I think it is more important to have a notification for deleted posts.

Well it's a welcome idea, at least once there is a notification about your post it will motivate you know weather you are done with your daily post or not. You are welcome once again for the observation.

• +1 1

And also there might be alot of problems to that mate as you know people in different countries.. well you know its about the timezone and stuff and different country's would have each different time that would reset everytime and it could be early morning or in the afternoon.

The forum can't simply offer us everything we require, not everything will be available, there must be somethings that will surely be missing , we will be the ones to make those missing thing available, we will let the administration knows what we really require

I do not have any problem with this.. I even cannot make fifty post a day even if I dedicate my whole day... this is impossible my friend... just do the posts you can and take things easy... no one will blame you if you have not fished fifty posts.

It is good to suggest an idea by creating a topic if you feel their is something missing from the forum,this would pass an information across the platform. It would be helpful in a form of notification.

I agree with you adding a feature like this will make work in this forum easier, but I do not think that a large number of members write 50 posts per day and this forum needs a lot of development and I hope to see more good additions in the future

• +4 1

Yes off course i think is most important to delete some recent post that are not related to the cryptotalk forums but each members will understand when things has change or make post to be informed

I believe site can't be parfect , there are some lapses many good forums or site have, we can recommend some upgrades in the forum,writing the administrator about how to add some things will be a massive upgrade to the forum. You idea is a reasonable one mate

I appreciate, it is very important sharing information in this forum,I am totally agree with you, because I am new member in this forum I read it and then after I comment in this topic,good luck🙃

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not know why you have not noticed this thing we do not need to wait for twenty four hours in order to make the posts again we can do this each day after the midnight without any restrictions.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:23 AM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

Programmatically as a programmer I know that is possible and it is a very good idea, would help people from not missing out and focus more on important things outside the forum and in the forum instead of testing out if time is up every time.

In several occasions, we'd been seeking for the attention of the moderators to consider creating the notification feature that will notify one if he'd already commented on a particular post/topics.

A lot of features should be introduce in my suggestion but that of the 'NOTIFICATION' should be the top consideration.

We hope and expect something to be done during the upgrading of the forum.

Thanks 

I think it's not important. Now too much time has passed and now one has to do 20 posts and 50 reacts. Now this is happening that we can do 50 reacts only in one day which we all can do after our 24 hours pass then we can do it for the next day. But there is no limit that we can fulfill our comments at any time of the day. Limit is that we have to make 20 comments, even if we want to do more than, we have desire but their is no restriction.

• +3 1

I feel that is a smart thought for all clients here in cryptotalk on the grounds that they will know about the hour of reset for post. They will realize when begun posting. That is a smart thought mate.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:27 PM, xprince1996 said:

The first 50 limitation is only applicable on the first day of the newly created account. The following days you can post unlimited without limit as long as you don't make a spam post.

Thanks for sharing your experience to us espeacially for newcomers as I'm. Good limitaion are earlier who can posts 50 not exceeds than 50 but after that we can posts more than the number 50.

It is a great idea to recommend a thought by making a subject on the off chance that you feel their is a missing thing from the forum,this would pass a data across the stage. It would be useful in a type of warning.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, Migo said:

what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

@Migo Dear friend, this is a great idea and it will be easy to inform everyone on this forum about the limitations of  posting, community reputation, etc. Moderators should take action on such good suggestions from forum members to make it more powerful, More convenient, more attractive. I want to see this forum, the only choice for everyone who uses cryptocurrency. I appreciate the efforts of the moderates, they too should consider this good feature and implement it as soon as possible, I support this idea.