Rebit wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Rebit wallet

I have heard about this wallet, and some websites say it is a very reliable and safe wallet that provides many features, the most important of which is the money transfer feature, but I have not tried it before because I rely on Bayer Bank and yobit platform to transfer my currencies to any currency I want

Edited by Brand1

I didn't hear about this wallet. But by reading comments members are saying that it is good wallet for exchange fiat and crypto assets. I didn't find any wallet which converts crypto to fiat except payeer wallet. I will try it. 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:11 AM, Crypto123 said:

This wallet requires registration first and I do not like the type of this wallet. You cannot guarantee your money 100% simply.

Well, just like you, I also don't like the registration features of the wallet. Specifically if I have to convert my cryptocurrency to fiats urgently, I use a better alternative in Luno wallet, you can convert directly crypto to local currency into your bank a account in jifty. I have used it in many occasions, it works well in Europe (if you are from there) and partly Africa.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Honestly,i don't know anything about this wallet.But really i was searching for exactly a wallet like this by which i can get real money from my crypto coins and i know so many other peoples also want it.I may be a great wallet for all.But at first i need to know that whether this is available in my country.Thanks a lot mate.

I didn't know this wallet, first time I read this. Thank you for sharing this valuable information. It will depend on your security and your commissions. If you are welcome to do so.

I had not read anything about Rebit wallet, but now that I read everything they are writing here I see it quite interesting, I think I will have to find more information about it. But, I have some questions, is it safe? Since what year is it working? With which opera cryptocurrencies?

Edited by Orlandito

I have never utilized rebit wallet yet I have heard alot about it a portion of the individuals even say this is probably the best wallet of alll. In any case, I will recommend all of you to make certain about eberything at exactly that point attempt various things

Hey thanks a lot for the info! 

I had never heard of this wallet nor had it been recommended to me, but it is always good to know a little more about all the wallets out there! 

From what I see, this wallet has a very good security system and that is quite important to avoid all kinds of scams or hackers who try to access our data. 

Maybe I'm looking for some more information about this wallet to start using it and if it helps me, I will be recommending it to my friends and family, again thank you very much for the recommendation! 

Atomic Wallet is a multi-currency custody-free Cryptocurrencies wallet, that supports over 300 coins and tokens. You can secure, manage, exchange and buy cryptocurrencies in a user-friendly interface protected by a mnemonic seed. You fully control your funds

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually Debit wallet supporting very few country such as Philippines but this wallet not support my country. If this wallet also support my country then it helps me very much.

I have been reviewing it and unfortunately it is not available for my country, at least not yet; but doing some research, since I found it to be an excellent wallet, I could realize that it has great projections for the future, I hope they will arrange its use for my country and thus get the most out of it.

On 03.11.2019 at 21:48, cryptokram said:

To people who wants to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills.

https://www.rebit.ph/remittances

I will just try it also now as a very good friend of mine recommend this. They are available in many countries. 

Thank you very much, next time I will convert my coins in this app. I believe it is useful and good app.

Good thing. The first time I know the existence of this wallet, I will give it a try. Thank you, my friend, for the great information

I think this wallet is used in certain countries. For example taiwan, Philippines, Canada and Qatar. A wallet or app that I heard about for the first time. I prefer not to use any wallet that I cannot get the private key.

in what I have read, gives confidence this wallet, however there are many doubts that the page did not leave me very clear, I will have to swim in that sea thinking in positive.

To be honest friend, this is the first time I've heard of the Rebit wallet, I hope to try it out soon and comment on my experience with it.

Bank account card, direct debit, pay as you like using the electronic wallet method. Availability of the largest range of payment options to finance the e-wallet

Rebit offers international money transfers, bills payments, and eload to the Philippines via Bitcoin, with zero processing fees! Get Started.  This guilde will help you to find the best REBIT wallets or cryptocurrency for YOU And How to Add Funds to a REBIT Wallet! 

Rabbit wallet is a good wallet.Rabbit wallet is easy to use pay yours bills like that shopping bills etc..i suggest that every one is use this wallet because it is very easy to use.

• +1 1

Well, rebit wallet is good, but i dont like him cuz my friends said that this wallet is bugged, so i will not prefer him to y.u

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Безопасность превыше всего! Мы придерживаемся строгих стандартов безопасности, чтобы ваш опыт обмена был надежным и защищенным.   Наши контакты: Наш сайт: https://duck.money  Телеграмм: https://t.me/duckmoney_exchange Эл. Почта: info@duck.money  
    • Согласно последнему квартальному отчету компании, в апреле запасы биткойнов MicroStrategy увеличились на 122 BTC. MicroStrategy , крупнейший держатель биткойнов среди публичных компаний, продолжает покупать больше BTC, поскольку в ее последнем квартальном отчете указано, что компания вложила еще 7,8 миллиона долларов, в результате чего общая сумма ее криптоактивов достигла 214 400 BTC, что оценивается примерно в 13,5 миллиардов долларов.   В сообщении X от 29 апреля Майкл Сэйлор, бывший управляющий директор MicroStrategy, сообщил, что компания увеличила свои активы на 122 BTC в апреле, увеличив свои запасы на 25 250 BTC с конца четвертого квартала 2023 года. В результате последнего приобретения средняя цена покупки составила 35 180 долларов США за BTC.   Генеральный директор MicroStrategy Фонг Ле заявил, что компания со штаб-квартирой в Вирджинии «привержена дальнейшему развитию сети Биткойна», добавив, что в первом квартале доходы от услуг подписки MicroStartegy и счета за подписку «снова выросли с двузначными темпами роста». Несмотря на значительный рост доходов от услуг подписки на 22% по сравнению с прошлым годом, составивших 23 миллиона долларов США, общие доходы за первый квартал несколько снизились, достигнув 115,2 миллионов долларов США, что на 5,5% меньше по сравнению с первым кварталом 2023 года. Между тем, операционные расходы выросли до $288,9 млн в первом квартале. По данным Google Finance, после этого объявления цена акций MicroStrategy (MSTR) выросла на 0,8%, достигнув $1292. По данным CoinMarketCap, на момент публикации биткойн торгуется на уровне около 63 250 долларов.
    • Актуальные курсы на 30.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • 30.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Мы предоставляем возможность совершить оплату любой представленной криптовалютой, абсолютно анонимно и безопасно.vps.net-ray.com
    • USDC превосходит USDT   Криптовалютный стабильный токен USD Coin (USDC) от Circle выступил в качестве серьезного конкурента для Tether (USDT), превзойдя его по объему транзакций в этом году, согласно данным платежного гиганта Visa и блокчейн-аналитической платформы Allium Labs.   По данным Visa, объем транзакций в USDC достиг $455.5 миллиарда на прошлой неделе, в то время как USDT едва превысил $88.5 миллиарда. Это является значительным сдвигом, поскольку USD Coin составил примерно 50% от общего объема переводов на рынке стейблкоинов с начала 2024 года. Этот результат контрастирует с историческим доминированием USDT, который имеет наибольшую долю рынка стейблкоинов, оцениваемую в 69% согласно DefiLlama.   Изменение ландшафта можно объяснить различными сценариями использования для USDC и USDT. В то время как Tether в основном используется за пределами США в качестве долларового хранилища стоимости, USD Coin приобретает популярность внутри страны для обычных транзакций, как отмечает криптовалютный аналитик Ноэль Ачесон.
    • На данный момент торгую с 3-м плечом - риска намного меньше и нервы в порядке))
    • Я тоже раньше пользовалась этим ботом, особенно в парах с талком, с догами и др. - больше для накопления. Сейчас предпочитаю торговать ручками и не на йобите) 
    • Paying with Bitcoin: Simplified with Quppy 🌐💼 Ever thought about paying with Bitcoin but not sure where to start? 🤔 Bitcoin payments are revolutionizing the way we transact, offering a secure, fast, and direct method without the need for traditional banking intermediaries. From major companies like Microsoft and Starbucks to online and physical stores, BTC's acceptance is skyrocketing. 🚀 Here's how you can easily start paying with BTC: 1. Set Up Your Bitcoin Wallet: Quppy makes this step a breeze, providing a secure and user-friendly platform for all your BTC transactions. 2. Make Transactions: Whether it's scanning a QR code in-store or sending funds to a wallet address online, Quppy streamlines the process. 3. Enjoy Lower Fees and Faster Transactions: Say goodbye to hefty bank fees and hello to rapid, international payments with minimal costs. Why choose Bitcoin payments? - Lower Costs: Save on fees, particularly for international transfers. - Speed and Efficiency: Transactions are swift, often completed within minutes. - Security and Privacy: Benefit from blockchain's secure infrastructure, keeping your transactions safe and private. With Quppy, stepping into the world of Bitcoin payments is as simple as it gets. Whether you're buying coffee, paying a bill, or shopping online, we've got you covered. Start enjoying the benefits of digital currency today. 💡💳 Learn more about using Bitcoin with Quppy ➡️ quppy.com
    • Участник Tradingview с более чем 72 тысячами подписчиков Tradingshot выразил своё мнение о том, куда движется цена биткоина.       В сообщении под названием «Биткоин: это историческая отправная точка», опубликованном в четверг, Tradingshot проанализировал технический индикатор множественное среднее Майера, который измеряет текущую цену биткоина относительно его 200-дневной скользящей средней, чтобы проанализировать его  траекторию.       Ссылаясь на график ниже, аналитик объяснил, что BTC «успешно протестировал и удержал среднее значение множественного числа Майера (красная линия тренда) и сейчас консолидируется». Отметив, что зелёные стрелки отмечают «точку, где исторически начинается самая агрессивная часть бычьего цикла», Трейдингшот добавил, что в такие моменты, как июль 2013 года, когда среднее значение MM было незначительно пробито, последующий отскок был «ещё более впечатляющим и сильным».   Tradingshot подчеркнул, что, измеряя расширения Фибоначчи от минимума среднего значения MM до предыдущего максимума, становится ясно, что Цикл 1 только что превысил уровень Фибоначчи 2,0. Затем цикл 2 удвоил уровень Фибоначчи цикла 1, достигнув 4,0, а цикл 3 удвоил уровень Фибоначчи цикла 2, достигнув 6,0. Эта закономерность предполагает, что цикл 4 может достичь уровня Фибоначчи 8,0, добавив 2,0 к уровню Фибоначчи цикла 3.       «Мы можем предположить, конечно, всегда с относительной степенью неопределённости, что цикл 4 может быть на +2 Фибоначчи цикла 3 больше, чем цикл Фибоначчи 3, т. е. 6,0 + 2,0 = 8,0. Нереалистично это или нет, но это даёт нам прогноз в $300 000. Несомненно, он является техническим, поскольку это точные измерения от максимума до минимума на момент достижения среднего значения MM, – заключил аналитик.»