Payment for every post on cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Payment for every post on cryptotalk

There’s a post by cryptotalk admin about a payment on bitcoin for every post made by users to their Yobit account. 

Can someone give a detailed procedure on how to participate and receive rewards?

Low quality and unnecessary posts are not welcomed. 

Edited by Collectibles

For new member who joins cryptotalk is not eligible for payments till he completes 50 genuine Posts of 100character per post on cryptotalk.

so first u need to complete 50 posts , then from 51th post your payment begins which is recieved & linked in yobit wallet.

for every single post u can earn upto 1000satoshi (0.00001Btc) and u will get paid for 30 posts daily so eventually u can earn upto 30k satoshi (0.0003Btc) at the end of the Day.

hope everything is Cleared.

1 minute ago, alpayno said:

For the new members you need to post 50 times(has no payment) and the 51st of yours has now payment it means that you need to post 50 before getting paid and in order to get track your payment you should use yobit

I’m very sure there are some newbies who are willing to know how to link their accounts on Yobit. 
I’ll expect a much detailed explanation on how to go about Getting paid for your Posts on Cryptotalk (CTT). 

I’ll be moderating this thread, and would remove low quality/unnecessary posts. 

It's simple to connect your cryptotalk to a yobit platform
Then you write topics and posts and you get 1000 Satoshi for each post
Maximum posts are 30 posts every 24 hours
To become eligible and receive payment, you must provide 50 free entries first
Payment is made to the platform every 4 to 5 hours

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, Collectibles said:

There’s a post by cryptotalk admin about a payment on bitcoin for every post made by users to their Yobit account. 

Can someone give a detailed procedure on how to participate and receive rewards?

This is not the right section for this, you can also see those details on the About forum section.

You can go there and read some details, it will help you to solve that.

this is very easy, we only need to post every day a maximum of 30 posts per day that is counted, and for new members must do 50 posts as a condition to receive payment.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

simply they paid us for posting legal posts here , only the post that have more then 100 character are count , for that you should read the post rules to understand everything , good luck 

4 hours ago, Collectibles said:

The admin post detail in forum setion you can read it from their.That would be best for you.They check our post whethere that have 100 characters and we are not spamming then they make paymment in sathosi on yobit.i have moniter their payments some time it comes in an hour,some time it takes more time but the payment would come.And you are asking for reward and participation.i would just say that you have to active more 24/7 like cryptokram.Our last winner he work really hard.and his posts are so good .Good posting is key to succes i think here.