Bitcoin never die? - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

The BTC will not die, on the contrary, every day it will be stronger in some years and its value will increase, of course, it will take many years for this to happen. I think it will have a high value by the time mining ends in 2140, but we will not see it anymore, and that would mean leaving a good inheritance to the grandchildren.

Neither is it possible to finish a whale like bitcoin, and it makes a profit in the end of your investment. This is why the purchase of bitcoin increases every year.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:53 AM, Abdizidan said:

looking at the development of bitcoin users which is increasing every year, is it possible that bitcoin won't stay in the user right?

Little by little people will realize the benefits of cryptocurrencies and when that happens the value of all the most popular ones will increase.

I am completely sure that Bitcoin will not die, it is a strong currency with a lot of volume, it is in many exchanges, and right now it will have a different value than when everything came out, they want Bitcoin. its large volume of trade currently its prise is 10.5k

This is a good question. Technically Bitcoin just from technical point of view Can not die. Nobody can turn it off. The question is what will it price be and that nobody can predict nor advice of where the price go. Only your own research can tell you the perspectives of BTC price in the future.

Bitcoin is very resilient simply because it have no other value, but what people are willing to pay for it. This means that as long as there are people that believe Bitcoin have value, the Bitcoin will exists. Cryptocurrencies are most likely the future of money and finance, therefore don’t expect the most secure cryptocurrency to die anytime soon. 

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the standard currency of all crypto currencies !! but since I think that nothing in this world is eternal, I think that bitcoin if it could be exchanged for another currency such as ethereum! the only thing I consider is that it could not be possible in this decade. I would put at least 20 more years to even see the possibility that bitcoin can stop being number one in the world!

On September 1, a new monthly Bitcoin candle opened with significant optimism. The monthly candle for August closed above $ 11,500 for the first time since the all-time high in 2017. But in the short term, traders are leaning towards caution following a sudden sell-off in the cryptocurrency market.
In the past 24 hours, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is down more than 6%, while the price of Ether (ETH) is down 10%. Sentiment around the short-term trend in the cryptocurrency market remains mixed after the rejection.
Some traders expect the price of Bitcoin to fall to the support area of $ 11,000. A drop below $ 10,500 and a consolidation below it would increase the chances of a downtrend. Traders generally consider $ 11,000 and $ 11,700 to be the key levels for BTC. Technically, if Bitcoin stays below $ 11,000 for an extended period, it could indicate a bearish pullback. If BTC remains stable above $ 11,700, traders say it increases the chances of a rally.

El 11/03/2019 a las 1:53, Abdizidan dijo:

Al observar el desarrollo de usuarios de bitcoin que aumenta cada año, ¿es posible que bitcoin no se quede en el usuario, verdad?

De momento sabemos que bitcoin es el futuro del sistema financiero, no sabemos que nos prepara en 100 años, puede que no exista pero mientras tanto más personas de todo el mundo lo compran y usan

At the moment it is difficult to say that Bitcoin will die since it is being adopted by much more people and companies are already putting their eyes on it because they have realized the potential that it can have in the future as a trading asset so for now we are sure that it will not disappear in the future we do not know.

I don't think so, it has become a part of our daily life. Look at its price in previous years and its price now, you will know that Bitcoin exists and will continue to exist in a stronger way.

image.png.f4efefdb2efb957af85a3e6b1d66b362.png

Creo que no morirá, quizás si rebaja un poco su precio, ya que nadie sabe nunca qué es en el mundo del dinero y la globalización. Incluso puede haber una moneda que cueste más, pero tendremos bitcoin como parte de nuestros días y de nuestras vidas durante mucho tiempo.

yes,,bitcoin never die,,because bitcoin is one of the most popular coin of crypto currency..its value is very good.so every people like the coin and want to earn the coin...now bitcoin achieved a very good position in market place,,so bitcoin never die..

The Bitcoin will not die, on the contrary, the Bitcoin along with the rest of the cryptocurrencies is the future, there is a lot of money and support in the cryptocurrencies.

Is possible Bitcoin never die, but in this life all things can happen! imagine you those developed countries like USA, Japan, Germany.... they will take a decision to create an exclusive regularized coin and they prohibit on all countries circulation of Bitcoin! so I think all is possible.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Новые поколения более открыты для инвестирования и сбережений в криптовалюты. Пример этого можно увидеть в опросе, который eToro провела год назад: 40% обращаются к криптовалютам в случае рецессии. С тех пор как началась пандемия COVID, наблюдается рост создания биткойн-кошельков с вложенными в них средствами.

I think Bitcoin is growing but also growing stronger in the future. Many developed countries are still recognizing Bitcoin as the currency it will pay for futures transactions. So Bitcoin will never die.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is impossible for Bitcoin to die because there are a large number of people who depend on it, as well as its decentralized nature, as well as the ease of transferring Bitcoin, but I believe that laws will be put in place by governments to regulate it.

• +1 1

I think your question is certainly lacking form, I will answer you based on what your post heads, for bitcoin to fall or die, the economy that governs the world would have to go through a bad time, today the one that practically governs as such. It is the cryptocurrency market so I can doubtfully say that this, the largest of all currencies and creator of this entire system, falls like this because yes, bitcoin I don't think it will ever die. The only probability is that the users of this one day wake up and say "we will not continue" without users of a service, a platform, a product there are no reasons for something to continue standing.

• +5 1

That will depend on the trust of all users, how we manage the ecosystem together with what surrounds it and the increasing adoption of cryptocurrency in daily life.

• Useful or interesting 1