Bitcoin never die? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

Bitcoin never die?

I doubt very much that bitcoin will die, there are many people betting on this crypto currency and that includes many people who already use this medium as a transaction, all those people and large companies that make use of bitcoin will not let it die just like that  

You are correct bitcoin never pass on in light of the fact that it's a best coin in the crypto market it's a ruler of the all coin which are utilized in the crypto market. Yet, bitcoin clients increment step by step. Furthermore, it's worth is here and there. When the bitcoin end so the crypto market goes to torn up pretty bad and close to end.

I think that bitcoin will never die, since for this it is necessary that everyone in the system simultaneously disconnects from the network, even in the event of a nuclear war, computers with the Internet will remain. But, in the distant future, I think that there will be more technological and convenient analogues of bitcoin. Then its rate can greatly decrease. But bitcoin will always be respected and remembered.

Now it is very difficult for bitcoin to die. Because it is one of the most popular crypts. I think it will only rise.

• +5 2

I don't feel that bitcoin will die the dust)) however if the event that happen -  it will took such a long time and nobody knows the eventual fate of bitcoin.

Come on, man! Of course not. Here it should be clarified that something may happen to bitcoin itself, but already it has managed to do so much that the benefits of it have already gone far into the future.

Apparently btc is not going to die and if it happens it will be after a long time, because every day more people are using these cryptocurrencies and digital businesses, which is very beneficial for everyone

Friend, I think not, bitcoin is here to stay like many cryptocurrencies, which despite the passage of time, never loses its value because it is given by the same world population, so it will be difficult for a currency so well cataloged and positioned to die In the currency market, in addition to being growing by leaps and bounds, you have to know when to invest in order to make a profit with that cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Hello, the Bitcoin may fall like many currencies in the market but I don't think it will happen now because this currency is very well positioned in the international market and every day it has more value, that's why I say that it would be difficult for this currency to stop circulating.

Bitcoin will disappear only under one condition. In which humanity will no longer exist. So bitcoin will live for a very long time and its impact on our lives will only grow every year

Bitcoin is the oldest crypto, the pioneer and the king, it has a lot of fiat and other crypto pairs and is appropriate in Europe , USA, Africa and Asia on trade. What can kill this thing?

It is difficult to terminate the Bitcoin currency because no one can control it, neither the governments nor individuals, because its work is not centralized, but rather virtual on the Internet only ...

The capitalization of Bitcoin should increase considerably so that the price of the cryptocurrency can reach 50 thousand dollars, reaching 1 trillion dollars.

According to expert Chris Burniske, if Bitcoin repeats the volatility it has experienced in the market in recent years, the asset's price will soon trade at $ 50,000.

I simply think that is why the BTC will last until the end of our days.

1.jpg

It seems to me that bitcoin will not die. Maybe it will change, maybe it will become cheaper or more expensive. But to die - no, I don't think so

On 11/6/2019 at 2:35 PM, williamz902 said:

This question has been asked so many times before. Please use the search box to find previous answers. It's possible that bitcoin will go to 0$ in the future, and it's possible that it will never drop below $5,000. No one knows the future. So no one can answer this question. Just go with the flow and make sure you keep up to date with news and changing technologies!

А так же анализировать ту монету в какую собираешься кредитные деньги. Иначе останешься без всего да еще и должен будешь кредитный конторе точно не десять тысяч будешь ради. профита в крипте.

Anything, but not a loan for investments in cryptocurrency. I understand for some kind of business, but not for this. It's so risky. It's good if everything works out and you stay in the black, but in case of failure? If not a big loan, but God bless him, and if a big sum? She still needs to be given and will not be forgiven just like that. Personally, I would not risk it with loans for investment, and even in cryptocurrency.

I understand if there is to create some kind of exchange, applications and more, then it can be profitable to take.

1 minute ago, ALEXITOMAMAMIA said:

Anything, but not a loan for investments in cryptocurrency. I understand for some kind of business, but not for this. It's so risky. It's good if everything works out and you stay in the black, but in case of failure? If not a big loan, but God bless him, and if a big sum? She still needs to be given and will not be forgiven just like that. Personally, I would not risk it with loans for investment, and even in cryptocurrency.

I understand if there is to create some kind of exchange, applications and more, then it can be profitable to take.

These are the things I'm considering for a better forum environment-

1. Meta (For posting forum related issue)

2. Board for most active local language.

3. Seperate board for bitcoin and altcoin discussion.

These are things important now I think. Adding some more moderators would be great edition since you know a lot of people will just spam here for bucks and it will not so easy to controll the spam with 2/3 people. I have experience on such kind of start up forum, people do a lot of spams.

hehe your diversion system is incredible, fast and secure transactions. It is difficult for btc to die, governments are trying every time to regularize btc, but it is very difficult. This blochain technology is very advanced since it frees us from the costs and their commissions, and there are no intermediaries between our money and our portfolio. Btc is the future.

The way the currency works and its technologies is one of the best things that happened after the Internet. You will not be able to besiege or stop Bitcoin because if everything is closed and one account remains, Bitcoin will still operate normally, and this is why Bitcoin is the greatest invention and innovation after the Internet
The invention of Bitcoin and blockchain is an amazing innovation

bitcoin and summaryly all blockchain system is goıng to future and never come back  they gonna change all payment and financial system around world. coımg together with thecnology

Bitcoin will never die. You can see that these days, more and more of people are using bitcoin as mode of payment. The only way to kill bitcoin is to destroy cloud storage that carries all the data about bitcoin.