Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

My friend, we cannot know about the price of the two currencies if it will rise or fall, so I cannot give you an answer, as they are currencies fluctuating every day.

The split that occurs to Bitcoin leads to halving the share of mining, which can have a significant impact by raising its prices in order to stimulate prospectors, as the amount of Bitcoin that miners earn is reduced by half  

This makes no sense because after every halving the price increases and this happened again in 2020 , compared to the start of year Bitcoin price increased more than 150% and anyone who held their balance as BTC should be happy because  they were able to earn huge profits from this increase

it is surely possible that the rate may fall after some time and when the rate was falling in the days of corona and if something like that happens in the future it will be of great loss for some people.

No fortunately I am not one of them ,I believe that Bitcoin is in constant rise and the dump in prices it will have will be only for a short period of time then it will rise again and I honestly think that it will reach one thousand hundred dollars in two thousand twenty one.

• +1 1

After following the performance of bitcoin when it was precariously affected by the covid-19 out break recovering to a good price, I stopped the doubting and focus on maintaining my holdings to a better period because I have assurance bitcoin can rise more than the value as of then since the most proficient event bull run will trigger the rising just like in  what happened in 2017 

During the last halving the price of bitcoin went down in its value and that only has serve as enough evidence that the price of bitcoin will fall after halving

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we observe the bitcoin price analysis charts, we can easily notice that after each halving the bitcoin price rised almost 10x . The next upcoming halving is at 2024 and I expect that amount of rise in that halving as well. I expect much from bitcoin's future prices because it's supply will always reduce and the demand will always be on a rise now that the instituonal interest is rising as well.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

No I am not one of those let's see what happened I hope the price of the Bitcoin is rise in this time so I suggest you that if you want to put your money in the trading so you should to buy the bitcoins I am sure the price of the Bitcoin will increase

I was also the one who were believing that's after the halving the bitcoin price must be fall because the halving was happened during the corona pandemic.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My friend I think 50% bitcoin price go down but my friend bitcoin price not goes down and it is go up and up and now a days bitcoin price is almost 37000 . But my friends now a days talk tokens price is very low.  That's why we can get more profit by holding our bitcoin . Where stop bitcoin price no one know about this .

• +4 1

No, my friend, I don't think the price of Bitcoin could be halved, because it's a strong currency, it's not easy to break, and maybe it can just drop a little bit and it's just a correction and no more. It is strong and has high resistance. 

• +2 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is uncertainty nobody knows what will happen we only use to give our speculations about the bitcoin prices. The price of bitcoin now has gone so high than expected. It's now experience it's all time high price so far.

Those people who tell that bitcoin prices will fall after the halving seems not know anything about crypto or just trying to fraud you by spreading lies. Bitcoin always multiplies its price by ten after some time in its halving. why shouldn't it do? the miner's rewards get halved and they sell their bitcoin for more expensive , thus reducing the supply and disrupt the supply-demand balance in favor of bitcoin's price.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I do not really think that Bitcoin may actually return to half today, its price has become three times its price three months ago, this matter I do not think it may return it to half

It actually exploaded and this is something that is more powerful than you can think of it there is a lot of work to be done today and the right effort to it is that we need to grow and find solution to every single work that we are doing right now , e bitcoin has exploaded and its moving fast really fast and we are all trying to understand why because this really is that kind of state,

@glory50 @Zentoly @ultimateclub @Uk Uzzal

• +2 1

Currently, with the start of 2021, Bitcoin is rising terribly, and this is very impressive. I hope the rise will continue, and I expect that the increase will continue.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

Of course not my friend, the price don't necessarily have to fall as we all are aware of the fact that fluctuations in value is a common challenge affecting trading. Current increase in investment will definitely revive it even if a fall is imminent.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well dear mate. I am not one of them in to believe in that fact so i am free from this false news. The price of bitcoin will rise not fall it is the way to earn online money and it is very important dear mate. Thank you so much

The halving has taken place and as expected by most investors the price has increased. Those days investors who have bought Bitcoin just because of halving have made good profit.

No because now it's 2021 and its value is more than they expected rate in 2021 and I am sure that the predicted rate will be reaching within few years . Bitcoin will reach 1 million US dollars within 2-3 years and then all the members in this platform will own a large profit.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, Bruno52 said:

The bitcoin price usually drops a bit after the halving but it has now increased dramatically which may be caused by the halving but I hope that the value will increase in the next halving.

Bitcoin normally drop 💦 sometimes the automatically bitcoin price will move indefinitely I actually believe that the price of bitcoin will not be falling but indefinitely the price normally go up and down because of the problems we are facing. 

I think that Bitcoin will rise sharply after the split, but it always takes some time for several months to be able to gather its strength and then increase dramatically

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Dude its hard thing to predictable in this platform because everything could be  possible as the last months of 2020 prove very successful for Bitcoin and its price increasing but no one can predict the price in 2021

• +1 1

We have seen that halving Bitcoin can increase Bitcoin's price, just like halving in 2016 and 2020 in the same way. If we look deeper every half, the Bitcoin price continues to record its record, so that after half it is certain that the Bitcoin price will continue to rise and continue to record its highest price.

• +1 1