What books have you read about Trading? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What books have you read about Trading?

There are many books where you read about trading. You learn about trading from books. But I suggest you join this forum. You can learn knowledge about trading. You give some tips about trading from some experienced members.

• +2 1

I don't read any book for trading i learn trading from youtube and for myself searching by google there are lot of book but i don't want to read book for this i want to learn trading from youtube

I have not read any book to learn trade.  I read about trading on some blogs.  There were all the tips and tricks to trade.  Many crypto experts were mentioned there.  However, it is important for us to acquire knowledge in order to trade.  The more we know about the crypto world, the better for us.

• +3 1

@Bills Check out Mark Douglas Trading Psychology. The Telegram link is below. And a screen shot. He has some very good videos & trading advice. He is an active trader. One of the biggest enemies of a trader is yourself. You need to learn how to control your emotions. Good Luck !!!!!!!!

https://t.me/markdouglasvideos

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 12.06.37.png

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

You will not learn to trade in a book, you should try trading on your own to learn from your mistakes, and you should also consult with experts about the field of trading.

Books is not solution for crypto trading. Because it change everytime but books are permanent  for knowing about crypto trading you can read cryptotalk's post and follow crypto releted youtube channal. From those,  you will get live idea.  

I have never read any book for crypto investment and trading.  You learn many books thats great. I think you gain a lot of profit from it. You can do better trading. I would like to read all these books after you tell us about it. I also want to get knowledge i am not do any trading already in my crypto work. 

• +1 1

Everyone has different experiences, of course trading cannot be equated or imitated from a book, I have never read a book about trading because I think a book made by someone will not be the same as my experience and life. In my opinion, it is best to read experiences about trading on cryptotalk forums as there are many common problems we face in the cryptocurrency market.

I appreciate dear,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because every members see this post and learn in this topic,such a great post,if we all want to read this books and create very effective post,thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tried reading some books but found it difficult. I prefer to learn through interactive forums or through YouTube.

These methods are best for learning and do not require much effort as it is straight toward.

• +1 1

In fact, my dear friend, I have not been able to obtain any book on cryptocurrencies or trading, but I have good and sufficient information in order to make a successful and good trading in a short period of time and able to succeed in this field.

I never read any type of book for trading but in this platform I'm trying to learn about the trading as well as cryptocruncie. This forum is helpful for learning . In the presence of this platform no need for book because all people share his/her experience which lead us to do well.

Broth your question is right but I want to get many profit from it. So I not read any book for this purpose  I just read all the rules and regulations of this platform and follow all rules and regulations of this platform. I read all the rules with great care and then I will to cover the my succeeded path with easily.  I want to be coming a great trader and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss of their money and hard working. 

These is a good experience actually by reading different books about trading from different scholars, well in my own opinion i did not read any book to be honest but I make some research online and I always ask questions from our seniors here and I always end up with a positive information that is useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, good afternoon, I only had the opportunity to read "The Bible of Candles" and "Babypips", interesting, I learned some things from them, but nothing that has changed my way of seeing the market or operating, I do not see them so necessary. 

• +5 1

To be honest I have read not any book on trading. I mostly learn  by around me using social media etc. We have youtube we have LinkedIn and also many other forums. In my mind one should make good reaserch by himself or herself about trading. 

• +2 1

In my case I don't read books about trading but prefer mostly to learn practically from expertise and seniors. Also I lean by watching videos on YouTube of successfull  traders and learn about their business strategies and plans that how to start and how to continue your trading. Also I read articles from Google and learn many useful information about trading. In my suggestion if you really want to get your trading goals and gain good skills you must learn practically instead of studying. Also everyone has its own view about learning.

Am still learning more about trading but I have never read a book rather I make some research online and follow most of these successful traders on social media to get some useful tips about trading that will enable me to successful in trading.

I didn't have the revel in approximately the trading have the e-book that we may be geared up approximately the trading because that turned into superb to understand about because it changed into excellent to understand approximately due to the fact some people are not understand about that due to the fact a few people are use to reflect onconsideration on something that turned into now not proper to.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many books out there you can read for good understanding of trading. i have came across a book name "why stocks go up and down" by William H. Pike. This is the best one i have ever read. it will explain you each and everything about trading pros and cons about stock market how it works when to buy and sell. i highly recommend you to read this if you are interested in trading.

3 minutes ago, talha557 said:

There are many books out there you can read for good understanding of trading. i have came across a book name "why stocks go up and down" by William H. Pike. This is the best one i have ever read. it will explain you each and everything about trading pros and cons about stock market how it works when to buy and sell. i highly recommend you to read this if you are interested in trading.

and of-course we can apply these things here in this section specifically which can help other and our-self too.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Suazakeane7272 said:

The book that I have read about the crypto trading was the cryptotalk because it was the best book that even see so we should be try and understand about that because some people are not even understand about it because we need to learn about the trading very well.

@Suazakeane7272 Dear friend, if you read a book it is too good but in my opinion we should try our own experience go trading because experience more better than books because practically doing is something is better than only reading.

I don't have read any books of trading I just learn from our senior members who update the all information which I take from them and used it at my own experience. Thank you 

• +4 1

Yes dear mate. Well we can't learn trading from the books it all depends on our speaking skills that how can we manage one person in our behaviour so i cannot recommend any book of being an expert in the trading with books.