What wallet do you recommend to mine? - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krokers1

What wallet do you recommend to mine?

1 hour ago, Areeba rehman said:

I don't think that wallet that is useful for me is also useful for you!!!!! 🙄🙄

Wallets are wallets, if a wallet is useful for you and you are an expert and know a lot about wallet, you will be able to recommend people best wallet to you, and as an expert, you will use a one of the best wallet for security and privacy. 

Im not exactly sure, but I think that the only wallet that lets you mine is the official wallet from Monero. The problem is that, you can only mine by yourself from your wallet. Your not connected to any pool so its almost impossible to mine anything with the wallet. If your serious about mining, you have to join a pool of whatever you want to mine, with your mining software / rig.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

As a beginner I don't have much experience about mining but I personally think that metamash and trust wallet are the best wallets for mining because these wallets are very useful and secure for mining. I have heard many usefulness of these wallets for mining from the experts. I am also doing research in mining so I think trust wallet and metamash are the best wallets. 

• +5 1

Their are ma y wallet but it depend on your desire and expectation that which type of wallet you want but always keep security your's top priority .One of the most secure and establish wallet that i want to recommend you are 

Trust wallet 

Coinmi wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Electrum.

You can learn about different wallets using Crypt Exchange. Crypt helps us to save coins. It is very easy to invest in currency. A wallet is very important for a mine. You can't run a wallet without a mine, you have to collect the mine first, then the wallet, then you will be able to invest.

My friend there are many wallets which is best in crypto currency but I use for investing youbit wallet because it is very safe and secure wallet and the main thing in this walllet is its transaction fee is very low just 0.2% for any currency that's why many people use this wallet I recommend you use this wallet I hope you do like this wallet  .

• +5 1

There is so many best wallets for storing the crypto currency coins but I will recommend that use trust wallet for mobile devices and metamask for desktop computers I am also using these two wallets trust wallet and metamask wallet.

Hi bro how are you. In my case I want to recommend 💯 that use trust wallet and youbit.net these have very good working features. Also fees are low. Ensure full security and safe your assets. Hold multiple functions and transactions. Also have high market value. No special condition are required to join them.

We have to select a wallet on the basis of their security and it depends on what you want if you want to exchange currency or send  then I prefer you  to use coinbase wallet , this wallet is easy in use and this is software wallet.and have low transaction fee.

i recommanded the trust wallet and hardware wallet .these are very secure and safe wallets.many people uses these wallets .these are very easy to use and manage.these are more secure then the other wallets and i think thses are the best.

• +2 1

23 minutes ago, habiba13 said:

i recommanded the trust wallet and hardware wallet .these are very secure and safe wallets.many people uses these wallets .these are very easy to use and manage.these are more secure then the other wallets and i think thses are the best.

@habiba13 Many people do not know hardware wallet can be easily used, all they know is that it is hard to use but it is easy. It will be the first I will also suggest because it is the safest that non tech people can use. 

I know your question needs to be clearer to get a better answer. It depends on what your expectations are, if you want to be a day trader you can use Hot Wallet F Crypto Exchange but not your key as your crypto  If you are a long-term holder at your own risk, then the most secure option is a cold paper wallet or hardware wallet where you can store your crypto keys = crypto coins / tokens, but the best option is faster than trading.  Keep both hot and cold wallets for profit and long profit from holding. Thank you.

I will suggest you trust wallet. Because it will full fill your demand. I have used this wallet for some days. It has a strong security system. I think you will like it. 

On 10/11/2020 at 12:29 PM, jahanhabiba29933 said:

I would recommend Coinbase Wallet to keep cryptocurrency safe in general.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable.  And the security system of this wallet is very strict.  So no one can hack cryptocurrency from this wallet.

If you are a new user, then I will Recommend  you trust wallet and black chain wallet that you must use it and take advantage from it. It will prove to be present for you and you can use their feature easily, you have kept anything here You can save everything kept here and you can see it again and you can enter a good privacy and password. 

Best of luck 😍

• Useful or interesting 1

Depending on your expectations, if you want to become a business today, you can use the cryptocurrency exchange Hot Wallet F, but at your own risk, not your keys, but your encryption, so if you are one. Term, you have a cold card and a computer in which to store cryptocurrency = cryptocurrency. / Token, but hot and cold for quick cleaning and long lasting operation. There are different options.

E-wallet will be better for you investment. Will also giude you how to invest and then how to use and to where.

I think the Wallet of Faith is more important to you. Because it is the wallet used in most cases and there is no difficulty in using it. This allows you to exchange coins from one place to another and allows you to store your private keys.

There are many wallets used to store cryptocurrency but I will recommend you to use basecoins wallet as I am also using it for some time . And it is really a very good and valuable wallet to use.

Wallets which would i suugest are given below 

These are the most secure waleets of present time

Exodus

Coinomi

Trezor 

Ledger Nano S

Ledger Nano T

It depends on your preferences and requirements for wallet but In my opinion i would suggest Metamask trust yobit and any hardware wallets . I personally used these wallets these are trustworthy. If you use them these wallets definitely fulfill your requirements. 

In cryptocurrency everyday you see so many types of crypto wallets but the best wallet of my experience is these one is Coinbase which are working from a long time and the other one is trust wallet which are very popular in this days also they have a close relationship with Binance exchange.

I offer you a wallet of faith.  It has easy use.  It has the most reliable and strong security system.  The only fear about currency is that it is the most truly full wallet because you can earn this wallet online.Credit card information in an efficient manner.  It is a great wallet to use and a very secure wallet.  It is also used to deal with merchants and customers very conveniently.

I would say that it was designed to bring skills to traders.  Working with a mobile application instead of a desktop wallet, it shortens transaction time and increases efficiency.  Simplified user interface contains navigation keys.  Traders can buy and sell cryptocurrencies from two main screens.  You are the real owner of your money.  You can send or receive funds.  You just give it the word recovery.  If you forget to recover 12 words, you will not be able to recover your account.  No document verification required.  It supports decentralized platforms.

Hello friends, if you want to invest your money in wallet, then I will suggest you the Payeer wallet which is one of the best wallet in crypto world that also support the fiat money. It gives you many opportunities with storing your Cryptocurrencies as well as trading in Cryptocurrencies.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hi dear!

I would like to recommend you trust wallet as it is easy to use and has many benefits for users,I would like to tell you that there is no risk in this wallet ,it is fully secure and trust worthy.