Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

I don't think that mobile phones are strong enough to handle mining. All you get is just some silly sites that claim that you mine Bitcoin and when you convert that into real cash you will notice that it is insignificant. Of you really want to mine with your phone then the yobit VMining is just for you 

I prefer to fall asleep all day and all night, using an app to use it as mining does not take away my sleep, it would be the last thing I would do, and I have my own opinions; In the first place I would not do it because I would not want my phone to be damaged that way, in the second place I would not do it because many apps that serve to mine or to generate income end up being bad, for me it does not work, and thirdly To do mining you will have to need more than one phone, since a good sum of money is required to invest in the equipment necessary for this purpose, so I conclude that the apps are not useful for mining.

I think that the percentage of profit in the faucets is very low and the time that is lost earning these satoshis is more, it is more advisable to make a purchase in bitcoin and trade.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep.

For me, sleeping a whole day is better than staying for hours in front of the phone to harvest some satoshi, these faucets do not give anything real, as for mining, if its clouds need a head for the start and then you will reap profits

• +2 1

In my experience, the taps are not that good, mobile mining, as well as in computers, is not worth it, in addition to the fact that many are scams that few really work

Actually I don't sleep the whole day I prefer making some money in internet and faucets coins and  about mining it cost more than you can make 

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Eventualmente la ultima opcion no puede ser ya que no ganarias nada, la segunda a pesar de obtener pequeñas recompensas es muy duro y trabajoso llegar a un minimo de retiro y mas si una de las condiciones es pasarse 20 horas frente a un ordenador o celular y por ultimo la primera no creo que sea rentable ya que  con esa ganancia por dia no tendrias ni para comprar la bateria del movil, si quieres ganar algo gratis elige los aidrop.

Opinion I:
Pi Network --- The First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Phone
Start earning cryptocurrency today with free, energy-light mobile app.

Considering the options you put forward in your post, I think I will choose the first option, Mobile Mining to earn 85 Satoshis while you sleep.

To start, your question is somewhat short, you mark three alternatives that could be optimized, one option does not detract from the other, obviously the second is opposed to the third, but who sleeps all day? Normally sleeps 8 hours then to do the step 2 would no longer have 20 hours left but 16 was reduced but not to 0.

The following I do not understand why you would go for a single tap if the claims are every 20 minutes or an hour in that course you could take at least 10 taps, take into account that I am assuming that those 20 hours a day of which I reduced 4 hours then would be Those 16 hours a day I dedicate only to the faucets so the amount of coins collected will be more interesting.

They said that you have a family that needs you and that you can contribute economically, if someone depends on me, obviously I would not take these 3 options seriously since I would be informed a little more and I would seek to optimize my time with the options to generate money that I have.

It would seem very bad to charge in a faucet to give it a click and stay looking at the monitor until an hour passes and give another click.

• +1 1

Of course we can't do that and this is a reason we are trying to make something from everything we can online but these faucets and the mobile mining friend are worse. They waste your time and you should find something better to do.

• +2 1

I am think this guy will be left in his faucet and maybe he will not be very unlucky if he only held for ten years but this is what will be something really bad to do whatever you are doing. I am sleep all day than do faucet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the most important think to do is to invest and hold. If you do all this work and just earn a few dollars what will be the meaning. If you hold the bitcoin you earn you will have more tomorrow. This is the meaning of investing and with Bitcoin you can achieve this. Use altcoins to trade and increase your Bitcoin. Once you are done with all of these faucets and fake miners you will find why most people are in crypto.

• +1 2

brother i do not think the mining on the phone is good because the mining need pc had a graphique card , so let the idea about this mining phone ahead and good luck every where bro .

These taps are a waste of time because they now give you very little Satoshi compared to the long wait. Mining through the phone is not square, so I solve it by working on the forum and publishing

I chose 2 nd option but the timing is not healthy where I have to put my health at risk for few saothi. I will polish my skills and learn more skills to earn better income I have to work hard but smartly. So I can good outcome the faucet is first step of crypto everyone experience this as well me also. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

None of the 3 options you mentioned, none of those 3 gives you a profit if you pay cryptocurrencies but they pay you very little and mining is very expensive, I preferred to invest in exchange plans since they are very good or buy bitcoin and have profits  when the price goes up.

• +2 1

I have heard of mobile mining but this is too low to earn 85 satoshi and think of the battery drain it will be less maybe even not worth not even 1 satoshi with the cost, depeding on what mining you are doing, also the damage it can do to your phone.

if i would have to choose between one of the three options that you propose, without a doubt the mining since the faucet consumes a lot of time and its profits are minimal 

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

I don't think there is a better way to get cryptocurrency like the above. The best way to earn crypto is a cryptotalk campaign as well as investing in yobit, if you want a little more hassle try trading. No faucet really pays off, it's just a waste of time, whereas mining requires capital and doesn't always earn you Satoshi.

• +1 1

Sleeping is also necessary but its necessary to fix a time daily for crypto mining and faucet earning. In my opinion 5-6 hours daily are enough for this sort of activity.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I would not go with the mining factor, cause the mining from the mobile its sounds like little bit tricky. The task is not easy and not much profitable. The mining can be harmful for the device may be most of them are not willing to hard  their device. 

Mobile mining is a good idea and we can make good money through it but the mobile mining will not give us good profit like the mining machines becasue in the crypto market we can need high power machines which can generate the good amount of coins on a daily basis.

• Useful or interesting 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know friend, I think that none of these options are good for us. 1 and 2 are just very low payments and perhaps you can use faucets and hold very small amounts but you will have to sleep and it will be better to do something else instead of that.

• +1 1