Is mining still profitable in 2019??? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Is mining still profitable in 2019???

Mining is profitable in 2019, it is also still profitable in 2020, I will be profitable in 2021. But mining is getting harder and less profitable, but if learned and done well, it is profitable. 

mining is profitable even in 2020, but the fact is that it plays a role in how much time you will pay back your investments because in mining, large amounts work for the payback of which time must pass after which the profit will go, but it will be 100%, unless of course something dies in the farm

• +1 1

mining continues to be profitable in November 2020. In my case, I have 16 RX 580 and they give 510MH / s on the Hive pool. This brings in $ 17 a day, while the card costs $ 180. It costs 3500-4300$ to build such a set. Thus, the investment pays off in 7-9 months, which is very good!

Mining is profitable to mine if bitcoin is not sold for a long time and sell only when the price of bitcoin will be below 25K dollars. But the exact time of reaching this price is not known.

yes i think mining is a profitable business in mining you have to think smart you have to be patient you should never be in a hurry your chances of making a profit are very low mining is always a profitable business

If mining did not have a great profit, there would be no miners. To mine we have to choose the right cryptocurrency and also look for a cryptocurrency that is profitable in the short or long term. Like BTC, ETH, BCH, among others.

Moniro takes advantage of GBP mining. The other meaning may be mine, but it may or may not be good for you, but it is not enough to find happiness in their eyes. For example, I can mine 1 BCN GPU, and it takes 1 month to dig once. However, I run 0.1 BCN per month. Available by modification.

I see mining as a scam , you can not get pack what you already invest, and it is a waste of time and effort. I wonder how people are ready to buy very expensive devices in hope of mining a bitcoin while you can already invest the money you have in trading and you will win a lot more. That is not to mention could mining which is a total failure.

• +1 1

Yes, mining is still profitable. Genesis mining has just today released new ETH contracts. Please check out my Topic in referral links to get a 3% discount if you buy any Genesis Mining contracts. I have been mining with Genesis Mining for over 4 yrs now.

Im also mining with Ecos Cloud Mining. I also made a Topic about Ecos. Ive posted screen shots of my contracts that I have both with Genesis & Ecos. My signature also has a affiliate link for Ecos.

Cloud mining isnt as profitable as it was some yrs ago but it is still very profitable. Beware, there are many scam cloud mining sites on the internet. Below is a link to compare different mining companies & the contracts they sell. Always do your own research before investing any money. You can also buy contracts that will never pay you back what you invested.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/companies

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This was posted in 2019, but mining is still also profitable in 2020 while also it will be profitable in 2021. But before someone think to mine, it is good to calculate first if it will be profitable for him of not. 

Only a few dollars a day are mined and take several months to pay for the video cards used, which means that the level of profitability is very low, especially if the price falls further. 

This had led many of the pioneers of the mining industry to abandon this field and go to other ways, if you want to look from another angle and want to mine buy an ASIC. 

This is my opinion, what is going to be yours???? 

Brother it's time of 2021 much or there is timing waiting when the Sadness but in other hand we keep learning base proper cryptic member.Bitcion now in slow but I all sister arthier

Actually, Mining is one of the best sector where you don't need any experience of it. But you have to select which coin you want to mine. It is useful, I think now, if you have good knowledge of equipment and coins. The demand for cryptocurrency is growing, and along with demand, prices are rising. 

• +2 1

The mind speed in the future is decreasing with the passage of time as the rate of the cryptocurrency is increasing with the capitalisation of it

If you mine on your own, you will definitely be a loser, because it will consume much effort and sums compared to what you will earn.
To work in mining, work must be as a team, not as individuals
Then the profits will be enormous.

• +1 1

Yes mining is still profitable in this year which you have mentioned you are right that it take too much time to meet the requirements and thier are too many mining sites when we reach thier minimum requirements then we came to know that the site is fake.

Yes in 2019 is very profiable to me because the gud luck is with to me and trading is very high level this is my stroy but some people face the loss this is his luck. Thankyou so much asking to my opioun

Yes dear in 2019 its profitable but in 2021 this is too much profitable as compared to 2019 and 2020.Because the value of bitcoin currency on peak in 2021 and also day by day Increasing.