What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

Yes, this technology is the best development that has occurred in the world of economics, and also this technology has made keeping and transferring money more secure, as it depends on the block system and also on the p2p system, so it is very safe and not subject to hacking or theft.

A blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked called chain. This makes blockchain potentially suitable for the recording of financial events, and records management activities. Blockchain is the technology being used in bitcoin now.

This content contains really amazing and useful information, and now I know what a blockchain is, but I want to search extensively about this field in order to gain useful information in detail, and I must increase my knowledge about this field
I hope you have a good time here, my friend

I did not know anything about it before. Thank you, my friend, for this new and useful participation for everyone, and this information helps many people and members here. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system.A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain.Blockchain is a type of DLT in which transactions are recorded with an immutable cryptographic signature called a hash. 

A blockchain is a public bridge shared with Bitcoin that contains every transaction sent one day, allowing a user's computer to verify the validity of each transaction.

Chen Block is a common database or a notebook or database for financial transactions that are saved on multiple computers in different locations. The database is constantly growing when you add new transactions or "blocks". This is a continuous series of data where records are general and can be verified.

I am a new user i didn't know about this that what is block chain kindly seniors guide me about this what is this and what are benifits.

Hello my friend, I love Taqia blockchain For those who do not know this technology well, it is the best crypto site ever that operates the best platforms for trading cryptocurrencies 

Hello my friend. In fact, I created a really good topic, especially since I posted it here in our new colleagues section to do their research and learn about the best technologies in the world of Blockchain cryptocurrencies where Blockchain wallets will also show them. For example, it is good if the person is well versed in the field of cryptocurrencies and this The forum provides the best opportunity for that, I wish all the best.

• +3 1

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change hacj, cheat the system a blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transaction that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of the computer system on the blockchain.

Blockchain is a medium through which the users can make transactions between others. Due to its security and protective measures it is adopted by many users. Depending on the usage of each person can be used to do different kind of transactions that are necessary for each user. Make sure that you are involving in genuine and authentic one. 

Block-chain is very helpful and important in the crypto world,  we crypto traders have really enjoyed using. Thanks so much for the information anyway,  begginers will gain knowledge about it. 

Edited by Manir

My dear friend, Blockchain is a system for recording information in a way that makes it difficult for anyone to hack it. It is distributed over an entire Internet network of computer systems on the blockchain. Its aim is to allow digital information to be recorded and distributed, not edited, and it was first created in 1991.

• +2 1

Dear friend, Blockchain technology is a very wonderful technology as it was created by an anonymous person claiming Satoshi Nakamoto This person is the same person who created Bitcoin in 2009 in a distinctive financial system to facilitate the transactions sending and receiving cryptocurrencies through this advanced system, the system depends on the registrations system Blockchain and linking it to its central business is the Bitcoin currency and it spread day after day from month after month and worked after year until it reached this big tree. Thank you very much.

A blockchain is a shared database, ledger, or database of financial transactions that are saved on multiple computers in different locations.  The database grows constantly as new transactions or "blocks" are added to it.  This forms a continuous chain of data where the records are public and verifiable.  Since there is no central location, it is difficult to penetrate the information found in the millions of different locations of the blockchain

My friend I want to tell that something about blockchain blockchain is a technology which is mainly used in cryptocurrency it keep our data in full storage it is useful fak ordering so I think technology is very best. Block and just say it can immutable data contract.

Hello dear members I hope you are doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you dear members we are working on this platform you need to create always a positive and useful content and other their brother thanks for this information about election your post is very informative and useful for everyone thanks for the creative and knowledgeable content

• +4 1

Okay friend .. First of all, let me thank you for writing this good and useful topic .. The information that you provided on Blockchain is really useful and makes the knowledge about cryptocurrencies expand more .. in addition to the members ’responses about this matter .. Thank you and I wish you good luck.

It is a form of the distributed ledger technique

This means that it keeps records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but it does not contain a central ledger

Blockchain is a system for recording information in a way that makes it difficult for anyone to hack it.
 Blockchain and
 The decentralization function, and the information and data stored in it are open to the public, which improves the accountability of individual transactions.  It enables participants to track digital currency transactions without having to rely on a central database. Its aim is to allow digital information to be recorded and distributed, not edited.

Thanks for the helpful information and the definition of the blockchain.
I had no idea what it meant, although I noticed it mentioned in several places and topics.

I've heard about this feature before, but didn't have enough information about it. Thank you very much for posting this useful information about the blockchain and I think it is very convenient for us to record financial events.

Edited by Queen3

Blockchain can be used not only in cryptocurrencies, but in other programs, as it maintains data in entire areas, it is a very useful program or website, this is all my information about it and I want to know more.

Maybe a pentagon to tell you that about approaching on this forum the blockchain is a technology that is used as a exchanger on this forum but one thing more I want to tell you that there are many scammers on the blockchi so you should be careful when you use it

• +1 1