Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 45 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

I think there should be course in schools that are completely dedicated to cryptocurrencies ad its constituents, these Wil further prepare the posterity of what is to come 

I agree with you buddy I think it's a great idea to teach  cryptocurrency in colleges and universities it will of great importance to them because about 70% or more than that won't get a job once they finish school but cryptocurrency will serve as a source of income for them they will earn enough money such that they can start their own businesses they won't have to depend on others and it will serve as an extra income to both teachers and professors.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with your points of view  For students and new generation have to know about Crypto platform. The awareness of this forum is necessary for all the students because this platforum gives great opportunity to his users it might be very helpful for all the students in the future.

Cryptography is supposed to be taught in schools right from high school to colleges in other to prepare the future generations for the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies 

I think it is best to introduce crypto or blockchain after they reach higher education. because when they are there they can choose between what is useful and not for use. by introducing and providing education it is hoped that they will be able to develop a real economic system that adopts blockchain and crypto programs.

as we all know every human being wants alot of money in shortest duration ofthe time..and it can only be possible in thr cryptocurrency ..so for the awareness it will be an amazing technique to conduct Classes for the kids as well as youths to help them financially.

Digital currencies in it's entirety is another different unique knowledge that suppose to be considered and be out in place in this current time of ours and in this way it should be taught in school as well since it is obviously gaining the international attention.

I support this idea also

Yes I totally agree to this statement . The schools and universities should introduce a special syllabus for teaching. As I said now we can see that now crypto currencies are really trying to take over the world and in the future it will be really over the world and people would start using it. So it will become an important factor in our life so it is better that students get educated about the same.

If we talk about the specific education of children, we definitely don't. Cryptography is taught at the highest level, in some institutes by the way. For example, in information technology institutes

Yes. Allowing students to learn crypto will give them a chance to explore the crypto and maybe earn from it if they are cautious. Precautions from scammers and exploiters must also teach in order to fully understand the crypto world and its Fundamentals. 

I believe that teaching crypto ins school is a great idea with that crypto will become more a bigger community and it will spread more world wide, and other countries will accept the btc as a payment. but the problem is goverments are the one who need to decide if they allowed it. 

I think we should teach blockchain in school. If student wants to take blockchain lesson we should provide that. I think this can happened in a short time but in the future we can see those lessons in many schools. For now we can take a lessons from udemy or similar platforms.

As crypto currency is taking place all over the world, if it can be done there will a very good consequence of it. This is how More people will get to know about this cirrency amd it's uses. And the world is geeting digitalized day by day. So the children will learn about cryptocurrency that will help them to cope with the modern world. Its a very good idea

i think students at high school can start to study the basics of blockchain and cryptocurrencies . i think students have enough experience and information for that because studying these fields is not that difficult and complex. knowledge of crypto and blockchain is closely connected with financial education and it will help students how to deal with money correctly and how to make analysis carefully and avoid a lot of financial risks and this all is very important to learn for everybody

On 1/18/2021 at 1:14 PM, kion said:

Yes, I think that we can, infact it would be Avery good iniative for our teeming youth population that has nothing to do after the university education has been finished, so it would be a good thing for university student to know how to work with cryptocurrecy.

Hey mate!

We're hoping the Government should consider and allow digital currencies by then before we can actually decide and wish the cryptocurrencies to be teach in the colleges or universities.

It will surely be a nice initiative since majority current academic literate are limitedly expose about the knowledge of digital currencies.

You are right according to your point of view.  First school students are not mature which can understand about digital business and I think universities can teach about crypto currency because university students are mature and ready to take interest in online business. 

• +1 1

That is a good idea to teach about crypto in school and university.Because crypto is a great forum to earn and also be learn.Students can also collect many of knowledge from cryptocurrency.

It would be very difficult if universities would adopt that process , because most lecturer have no knowledge about it, but it would be best and very ideal to teach student about it, because students will have solid foundation about it

Of course yes. Because a lot of students spend most of their time in social media, sometimes they spend it for nonsense in social media, but when they learn about crypto and they got interested maybe they will have sense using social medias, and also to add some knowledge to them about how to earn money, negotiating or what so ever. 

• +5 1

This is a good posts anyway, thisnis important to the student as of now because they will now getting ideas about cryptocurrencies and how it works, this is important to the majorbin financial management because they are talking about the money, it may help them and it can gain more knowledge here.

• +1 1

I think the time has come to teach about cryptocurrency in school and college. Because day by day cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and many people are earning money from this. And if we teach people from school level then they can be more genius about cryptocurrency and earn a lot. 

Yes I think is a good idea to teach and educate such in most of our various institution so as to encourage student and make them understand what the world market is all about and how the technology as gone far due to the fact that most of the student of now days have access to internet, instead of them wasting there real effort on the social media or some kind of Internet games is better they have an idea so as to gain a lot from this.

I am sure that younger people are aware of the new technology, especially if they can have a new source to make money. They realize that the era has changed, and they need to adapt to survive, and with crypto, they will have a new way to make money

• Useful or interesting 1

I thini so. It has a lot of advantages. If it possible to teach the new genarations or youth about crypto currencies in school or college then they can deal with this future currency and also can deal with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the individual, institutional and internationally. 

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

The field of coding is wonderful and very useful and it is a good idea to teach this in schools so that the correct methods and methods of the field are known