Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 49 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Teaching about cryptocurrency and blockchain will be absolutely necessary in the future because they are the future so to start teaching it in the universities for now will be a good step to prepare the new generation for the change that going to happen in the world. 

I think that it is very important to teach cryptocurrency trading and investment and ways to obtain it at the university, especially in the universities of economics and business administration, because cryptocurrencies are the future of the global economy.

Well I think it's an interesting idea to teach about crypto in schools as it's of great advantage to teaching them to be self reliant during and after years in school.

I don't think just anyone can teach about crypto at schools and universities, cripto money is a major in business and economics so it's not possible to teach at school, Now there are several universities in several countries that teach digital currency and even have a master's degree, so to be a teacher you should have got  at least  a master's degree.

• +1 1

It is a great idea and I assure that it will happen. Everyone should know about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them. Schools should have scientific lessons that can be taught by specialized teachers to talk about digital currencies.

• +1 1

It would be a great advance with positive precedents, we will have an excellent source of wealth of productive and proactive people who will be walking alongside the growth of technology. Another profitability would be that the commercial world would grow proportionally and widely where all people can handle transactions with this digitized currency.

• +1 1

I think As the world becomes increasingly digital, it will be inevitable in the future for a portion of graduates to be working in industries that utilize the blockchain.

• +2 1

This is a nice topic. I think every country should allow crypto currency and also teach about what is crypto currency and how can we earn this by working online or how to mine crypto currency. 

izDazma

In my country at-least 70% people don't even know what crypto currency is from the renaming 30% at-least one third who know something about it doesn't really tell others and only keep their knowledge to themself

so in my view education about crypto-currency  is very essential in this modern world

I hope that the next step for governments will be to do this because this will differentiate a lot with beginners and will grow a lot of this market that really needs this.

It good idea ,because with this we our next generation can take more benefits.  So in this year most of people are unemployed.  So with the knowledge of cryptocurrency we can reduce the unemployment.  So it must to give the opportunity to learn about those thing wbich help you to achieve your goals. But it responsibility of government that you give some benefits to our next generation. 

Hello my friend, I think that teaching coding in school makes all students aware of the topic of coding and gives them the opportunity to make financial gains. I think that with days it will become a necessary thing.

• +4 1

In school I don't think it's a very good idea because child are still at a low age and they are not very interested in this kind of things. In high school and universities it would be a great thing to teach because blockchain technology is definitely the future and more people should learn about it

I don't think that if they want to get their certificate in school they will play, otherwise without diplomas and certificates they won't have permanent employment and crypto won't be able to feed all forever. So they will have to stay and learn normal subjects too.

I heard news recently that the Canadian University has started spreading the culture of cryptocurrencies in it by teaching it to students and I think it is a great idea to make society more developed.

My dear friend, you are right, a good idea. The process of entering encrypted currencies into schools is not bad, but the process of entry must be within laws and regulations, and methods of teaching understanding and how to work with these currencies in the near future

• +2 1

I think that educating children about the encrypted currencies in the school will soon become a very urgent necessity because the encrypted currencies will be the currency of the future and will take the place of the paper and cash currencies in my opinion and become the central currencies of the countries

• +4 1

Without specifying the age group that will receive the education because, in my opinion, all school levels should be targeted to study the culture of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them properly and for whom to raise a generation open to the new technology

Of course we can.we can spread it on many sections we can which can help many of our mates to earn and learn many things as possible.Now we are in a world of opportunities and we should give others opportunity form our point of view if it possible.So we can teach about crypto in school, college and Universities

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

You must teach that on tertiary level as they are more aware on earning money and thus can avoid being scammed. Teaching the blockchain technology will them a broader view on glhow bitcoin starred and continue its legacy until the future. 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:19 PM, Gimini said:

You must teach that on tertiary level as they are more aware on earning money and thus can avoid being scammed. Teaching the blockchain technology will them a broader view on glhow bitcoin starred and continue its legacy until the future. 

I'm still confused about this matter if they teach in school and University then they will be greedy and they will not study anymore and they will only involve in cryptocurrency to earn more money because in the young age earning is interesting..

My dear friend I want to tell you that in some countries the cryptocurrency is introduced in the school and college that is too much beneficial for those countries to promote that people can see in there young germination so we can also teach cryptocurrency in school and college

• +3 1

I think it's possible but with a different level. The basics of crypto may be suitable for teaching at Junior to Senior High School and then for more detailed information about possible blockchain technology at the college level.

• +3 1

Your idea is great, my dear, and very strange, as teaching coding within schools or universities may open very advanced horizons for students, but I think it is still too early to introduce coding talk into educational curricula.

• +2 1

I think that we must explain the ideas related to cryptocurrencies, whether in schools or publish them extensively on the Internet to become close to people's ideas, as they are of great benefit and contribute to the progress of society.

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да выбор здесь действительно впечатляет. Как на бирже. Даже не на всякой бирже есть такие возможности и такой выбор. Но главное простота, доступность и курс. Хороший обменник. Выгодный, простой, доступный и удобный.
    • Апдейт по аирдропу zkSync.              Команда zkSync сообщила, что представит больше подробностей о распределении токенов проекта на следующей неделе.Помимо этого, также было анонсировано сообщество ZK Nation, целью которого будет управлять, защищать и развивать протокол.
    • 11.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Трейдеры, по-видимому, отказываются от риска в преддверии публикации индекса потребительских цен в США и заседания ФРС по денежно-кредитной политике, в следствии чего биткойн снизился до недельного минимума.     Цена биткойна упала до недельного минимума в преддверии данных по инфляции в США и заседания ФРС, назначенного на вторник, в то время как спотовые биржевые фонды биткойнов (ETF) США зафиксировали свой первый чистый отток за более чем 19 торговых дней. Биткойн упал на 2,3% за последние 24 часа и достиг 68 186 долларов США около 3:00 утра по всемирному координированному времени 11 июня, что является самой низкой точкой с 3 июня, по данным Cointelegraph Markets Pro .   Цена Биткойна за последнюю неделю снизилась в утренние торговые часы в Азии. Источник: Cointelegraph Markets Pro. Падение биткойна произошло после того, как 11 спотовых биткойн-ETF в США 10 июня зафиксировали совместный чистый отток в размере $64,9 млн — их первый чистый отток за месяц, по данным Farside Investors.   Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) лидировал с чистым оттоком в $39,5 млн, за ним следовали $20,5 млн от Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) и незначительный отток в $3 млн от Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC). Это сопровождалось умеренными притоками в размере $7,6 млн и $6,3 млн от ETF Bitwise и BlackRock . Данные о притоке биткойн-ETF в США от 10 июня отмечены зеленым цветом. Источник: Farside Investors. Бюро статистики труда США планирует опубликовать майские данные по индексу потребительских цен (ИПЦ), измеряющему инфляцию, 11 июня.   Аналитики прогнозируют, что инфляция вырастет на 0,1% после роста на 0,5% в апреле, в результате чего годовой показатель достигнет 3,4%, а базовая инфляция прогнозируется на 0,3% в мае, как и в апреле, сообщает Morningstar . Денежно-кредитная политика ФРС также будет определена на двухдневном заседании Федерального комитета по открытому рынку (FOMC), которое начнется в тот же день. Инвестиционная исследовательская фирма Zacks прогнозирует, что у ФРС нет никаких шансов на снижение процентной ставки, поскольку центральный банк, как ожидается, сохранит свою 23-летнюю максимальную целевую ставку от 5,25% до 5,5%.
    • Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.
    • Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.          
    • Добрый день, дорогие пользователи!👋 Напоминаем Вам:   🔔На нашем сайте действует акция - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на telegram-канал, получи 5$ на кошелек TRC20 или TRX. 🔔Стань нашим партнером - зарегистрируйся на нашем сайте, Вы получаете в личном кабинете уникальный партнерский идентификатор, Вы сможете размещать данные ссылки нашего сервиса на любых страницах своего сайта, блога, сообщества и социальных сетях. Зарегистрировавшись-Ваши ссылки реферальной программы будут находиться в разделе «Партнерский аккаунт и рекламные материалы»  - Акция - Партнерский FAG  - Условия участия в партнерской программе   Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович.