Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

some of my friends using this cryptoworld because of me and they earn BTC per day without investments.many improvements are occurred through this career. They also gained more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I invited many of my friends. At the first time they worked on it. But day by day they are just split out from the platform. But one of my friend doing regular work here and earning quite good profit.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I have invited many family members and friends to use cryptography and have tried to explain to them about the importance of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the future, but unfortunately none of them is interested in cryptography, perhaps over time their realize the importance of cryptocurrencies

Posted (edited)
On 2/6/2020 at 8:46 PM, Hatibch said:

I tell many  friends  about cryptocurrency past few months. My friends show interest in cryptocurrency investments. Few of them are investing in cryptocurrency 

I also did the same thing in my past I have referred many people in cryptocurrency market using coinbase referral link but unfortunately they can't buy because at that time coinbase doesn't works worldwide

Edited by Soaib khan

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I am using cryptocurrencies because my friend told me and invited me into it which I think is a decision that I made because like him I also want to earn so much here in cryptocurrency so I worked hard and earn here and I hope that I can earn more 

I have introduce some family and friends to cryptocurrency and some have finally pick interest and some sees it as a myth but those that accept are making good earning from it. 

They must be my friends! Because I got them involved in this topic, and now they are actively using cryptocurrency, and also help me participate in various airdrops and giveaways, I just invite them!

I welcomed a portion of my family members and companion however not to contribute on any ico or purchase a tokens/coins. 

I welcomed them to bitcointalk before to be an abundance tracker and acquire from it, which I just figure out how to welcome 2-3 companions. 

They are as yet utilizing bitcoin now and as yet procuring.

Yah obviously I've just educated numerous individuals abuut cryptographic money yet not many of them are get motivated in digital money however others dreaded it

On 11/9/2019 at 10:42 AM, Tine0313 said:

My friend is convinced me to try and explore cryptocurrencies and now i am here. I am grateful to him because he introduced me in this kind of world where i can earn money.

I am also here just becasue of my friend and now i invest good amount of money in coins and i hold my all coins from long time just becasue of the bull and i am waiting for the bull now when the bull is near i hope that i got good profit on that time from this great market.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.db30fb4f747ed3bbf33e640f1e09c2d2.png