You must try this....?!?!?!?! - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

You must try this....?!?!?!?!

It seems to me that this wallet is very beautiful, especially that it enables us to withdraw sometimes without paying fees and also the nice thing about it is that we can exchange currencies within it and this matter is very beneficial to everyone Thank you for this participation and I think I will try this wallet

I have registered at coinpot, but don't use it. It is uncomfortable for me. But this is really got micropayment wallet. I think now it is one of the best. Maybe I will use it later.

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

On 10/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, Migo said:

I have a great wallet, it is online one but it has great services, you can exchange cryptocurrencies inside it without going to external exchange site.you can store five of the most known and wanted coins. This coins are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dogecoin and dashcoin. And the wonderful thing about this wallet is that you can withdraw with a very low fees and sometimes no fees. 

First you need to create a new account with e-mail and password and activate 2fa for more security then goooo. 

https://coinpot.co

Well thanks mate to remained this coinpot wallet because when I am new in crypto maybe 2 years back,I open a account in this wallet because I need bitcoin address to claim free faucets like moon faucet, and I forget this wallet but now once again you suggests this wallet means its good wallet, so once I again access this account and try to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have tried this coinpot before and it serves as a crypto faucet as well as it has feature where you can mine cryptocurrencies like bitcoin,bitcoin cash,dash coin etc. you can earn extra here in this site and i agree it has low value fee in withdrawal of funds.

Yes. I agree. Don’t think it is much safe. I’m using payeer, it’s good wallet I think for all these operations. But anyway, there are a lot of other wallets, before you use it, better to search info about in on google. 

La billetera de la que estás hablando es una especie de billetera web. La billetera es bastante segura y confiable. Pero he estado usando la billetera Coinbase desde hace mucho tiempo.

I wouldn't recommend it.  web wallet  is not much safe to use. You can try software wallet for safe and secured transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is very suitable and good for beginners, and I used it during my early entry into the field of cryptocurrencies
In general, thank you, my friend, for your efforts on the matter. Greetings

Thanks for the recommendation. But why not use a wallet I don't know? When there is the same Blockchain in which top crypto coins are also available. And exchange is also available inside the wallet. So why is your wallet better than the well-known analogs?

I don't think its safe, many people in 2020 reports that they have withdraw troubles, suspended accounts for no visible reason. The site still works like it's suppose to until you go to withdrawal.

I have been using coinbase for a long time specifically to withdraw bitcoins and other coins without Commission, the withdrawal takes about 24 hours to be in your wallet

You must certainly put on Uniswap, as they offer many  activities to earn money and  learn something new.

I think that one of the most famous wallets in storing encrypted digital currencies such as Bitcoin, and the wallet is characterized by a great degree of safety.

It is also characterized by ease of use and great reliability
Therefore I recommend using them

coinpot.co

Other very good features of coinpot is that the exchanges of coins are made without commissions and the rewards of the coinpot tokens of the platform that you can exchange for any of the others

This is a web wallet which I believe isn't a lot of safe to utilize. You can attempt programming wallet for safe and made sure about exchanges. I wouldn't prescribe it to utilize. 

Trust me I utilized this wallet for over a year and I didn't confront any issue with it, I know there is more sheltered wallet than this one yet the most thing I love in this wallet is that you can trade coins essentially and low expenses.

Web wallets are not secure and are more vulnerable to hacking probably because I rely more on hardware wallets, especially the ledger nano s wallets

Thank you very much for suggesting us to try the wallet, but unfortunately, I don't want to use the online wallet since I am too afraid of the hack. I prefer to choose a hardware wallet and still to use my ledger until now without any problem. But maybe that could help new people to try so they can have another reference for storing their coin at the online wallet. But still, it is not recommended to use an online wallet to store any coins because we don't know the security of that website. I prefer to use blockchain itself than the other online wallet website because the security is good for me.

As an web wallet i dont think it has higher security. mainly before using any wallet we need to know if the wallet is highly secured or not.

Paper wallet, software wallet, custodial wallet, non-custodial wallet, hardware wallets are the different forms of the crypto wallets but I can recommend you for choosing hardware wallets.

• Useful or interesting 2

Im hearing first time about that wallet, and, i read some and understand that default payeer wallet is safer than this one, so i will not suggest coinpot.

I have not tried this wallet, but I will create an account on it now and try it because it is good to find a wallet with low transfer fees and can exchange currencies from within it without the need for an external platform, I think that this wallet is the first of its kind.

I interacted with Coinpot previously when I was collecting Bitcoin and Litecoin on it by waiting a while. But it cannot be considered an all-currency wallet so I keep my currencies in a multi-currency wallet such as Trust and Atomic. Trust is the lowest fee in withdrawals among other wallets.

Edited by SuperCrypto

I try the trust wallet. They have nmber of features and most of the people use this wallets. It has a best way of transaction and we can get more benefits . It has a good privacy system.

Hello every one,

i want to explain some thing about wallet.i have use the yobit wallet it is good wallet many user use to store digital currency or crypto currency.yobit is go exchange you can many coin can be change this forum.i suggest you try this wallet.thanks