Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

my dear friend I think that cryptocurrencies become more and more powerful and popular in the future but it can never be replaced by the Fiat money because in many countries cryptocurrencies are banned because some innocent people lose their money and hacked by hackers also so in many countries sum of the areas are that where there is no internet access and they cannot accept digital currencies so it will never replace by Fiat currencies in the world.

you cannot say that it would not be the future of the financial system but it will take a lot more time to cryptocurrency to reach that place because cryptocurrency is still at its initial stage and not a lot of people are uses of the technology when everyone will be the user of technology then it will happen

Dear mate I think cryptocurrency has very bright future because of its demand. Now many online shops accept cryptocurrency for shopping and many countries also accept cryptocurrencies. The price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day because of its demand. So it must have very bright future.

cryptocurrency is becoming so much famous these days I think the age of cryptocurrency is coming and it will replace all other banking system and currencies soon and I think it is the currency of the future and it will help us a lot so we should learn about it and get its experience.

Yes i think it is our future. The cryptocurrency is our future if the all world will accept it . These days.many countries accept it but. So there is no doubt that it is our future bus its take time to replace the current system.

Yes it is possible because the use of cryptocurrency increase day by day and its popularity is increased in investor there is a possibility if cryptocurrency legalized and different countries governments accepted then yes cryptocurrency will be e accepted like a paper money in financial market

Dear! I don't know completly  about crypytocurancy but I know bit about it.I think its working way is good  but some people consider that  it may cause of loss for local currancy and bank tjat is why it is not allow in some countries 

• +1 1

Yes, I believe cryptocurrencies will be the money of the future because we can see that cryptocurrencies is getting more adoption from big companies and investors. So many individuals are investing in it for profit. It's safe and secure to use and the transaction speed is very fast.

Yes, it is the same because it is still enjoying good business for many people And it would be better in near future.so of course  it will be a good source of money in future even from thst of its present condition...

• +2 1

Yes my friend, cryptocurrency is the money of future. People from every side of the world is now showing more and more interest in the cryptoworld. Anyway bitcoin wont replace money but the importance of bitcoin is getting larger day by day.

According to my own perspective on this topic, i think cryptocurrency is the money of the future because the world is gradually becoming digital world that people are now having cryptocurrency knowledge seeing the gain and benefit there. I am just looking forward on how popular Cryptocurrency will be worldwide in the nearest future.

• +2 3

In my opinion  yes.

On 10/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, egosergey89 said:

Cryptocurrency is the future, it is indisputable. China has made a crypto-yuan, America is doing DigitalDollar, the European Union is also working on a crypto-euro. Bitcoin may not be the flagship of the market, but the fact that the money will be crypto is beyond doubt.

Cryptocurrency is the future and every body believes it. Nobody can deny that. There is alot of people who depends on cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. You can convert it into money. Many countries accept cryptocurrency.  Sonner every country accept cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, amtyaz765 said:

I changed into thinking about this question. I was looking on Google however I do not need "experts" opinions. I want opinions from human beings like you and me.

Of course, it will be the future money. By observing its growth and interest of people in this currency my opinion is that cryptocurrency is the money of future.  

I think in the near future, the governments will release their own digital currencies. china already released their national digital currency and many other countries are in line to do this. crypto currencies are another matter because they have their own blockchain and projects and for now they are not regulated. what will happen to them once the governments release their own digital currencies, will they continue to allow cryptos or try to hinder even finish them, this is a curious subject for me at the moment.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Hi dear I'm just new to crypto world but I think we can't replace it with money we use in physical form but crypto is digital courancy doesn't have any physical form but if all the systems and daily affairs of countries becomes digital then we can think about e

Definitely we can say that cryptocyrrency is the money of future because it is growing and increasing rapidly in the world . A lot of people are attracting towards the cryptocyrrency and joining this forum for getting cryptocyrrency. They are also doing trade and investment with the cryptocyrrency and getting more profit.

Actually we can not predict future properly. But i personally think that crypto currency is the money of the future.Because we all know that crypto currency is a great source of earning money.Now a days many people specially students earn this site easily and i believe that one day most of the people work this site as a full time job.

Many people prefer cryptocurrency.  Because, it can be done sitting at home.  There are security measures.  Everyone can work in it. It can be earned by working from home.  Cryptocurrency is a popular online medium. It is also very profitable. Cryptocurrency is a very good platform in the field in the future.

16 hours ago, Ahsan abbasi said:

Yes,  I think cryptocurrency is money in future,  because in which sapeed cryptocurrency is get popularity in all over the world I think cryptocurrency is money in the future.  One thing is more cryptocurrency is digital currency and now a days many currencies move towards  digital currency that's why I think that cryptocurrency is money in future. 

Agreed what I think is that the cryptocurrency money in future move toward a great digital currency some of our members have the idea of making cash online working online is a good idea expecally student. 

Yes you are absolutely said right crypto is the  froum where are you can  earn your future money by posting good material and good content this money will help you in the future so I really appreciate your post

They have advantages for both the average person and the state. The use of cryptocurrency in the state will help significantly reduce the impact of sanctions on the state currency. And for the average person it gives independence from the state and banks

• +1 1

Yes,i think cryptocurrency is the money of the future.A lot of people are attracting towards the cryptocyrrency and joining this forum for getting cryptocyrrency.cryptocurrencies are an important means of trading in the future.

• +1 1

Don't even doubt it crypto currencies system is the future money to be use globally, even as of now only in this year of 2020 you can testify the development and improvement crypto currency has made both in the phase of recognition, acceptance and for strengthening the economic situation of so many crypto users

as the future is more inclined to the online field and online businesses that is why you can say that it will be the future of the financial system too and the cryptocurrency will be used for the money payments in the future.