Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Yes..I think crypto-currency is the money of the future.Accroding to Technology, we imgine for a world where is no money in cash.In this point of view,we can say that cryptocurrency is the future money.But the process is quite timeworthy.It will be a difficulty to whom who doesnot know enough about technology. 

Some countries are not accept to crypto . But in future this will increase the value in world in early . But banks will against the cryptocurrencies because banks have local currency and they will not to allow the cryptocurrencies . 

On 10/3/2020 at 10:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

I don't think it's possible.  Cryptocurrency is an online currency that has no separate use.  Not recognized in all countries of the world.  If cryptocurrency is to take the place of money, it must be in the form of money and be recognized by all countries.

He considered that they would be an important part of the economy, however to coin the idea that they would be the currency of the future and that all countries would renounce the hegemony of their currencies, it seems to me illogical, for example the United States will not renounce the dollar and the European Union Nor will it with the euro, they do not have the need to do so.

Your point is good dear. In my opinion cryptocurrency will not replace the current currency system continuing in the world's different countries because it is digital and electronic currency not a physical currency. But cryptocurrency will help the people's in the future by trading 

I'm not entirely sure, but I do believe that the growing interest in cryptocurrencies will make the world dependent on them for all commercial and purchasing transactions.

Yes, digital currency must replace paper currency, and this is an inevitable result of technological development and progress.
But to achieve this, there are many conditions that must be met, the first of which is government recognition, implementation and use.
So I don't think that will happen in the near future.

Without a doubt, cryptos have become in the future, we have in this very little time but in the long term they will be counted as the main source of money in the 21st century I want to clarify that we can make very good use of cryptos and take advantage of them from now on. 

• +2 1

Crypto coins will be both the future of the digitalizing world and the future of money. In the country where I live, people send bitcoin to each other as a wedding gift. Considering that this may spread, crypto will really be used more in the future.

I believe so my dear mate , because now so many investments in this money and so many people want to buy it to trade with it ,so it could be one of the most important currency in the future.

@KingSea Welcome, my friend, your question is very important and the future cannot be predicted, but we can expect it, and in my personal opinion, yes, cryptocurrencies will dominate the world when buying real estate and cars, so that some companies started dealing with it when buying real estate from them

To my own view, time is coming that Fiat money will be of no use due to the fact that, Time is coming that no single uneducated person will be found again, because the world is becoming full of elite. So I predict, cryptocurrency will dominate the world with time.

In my opinion cryptocurrency needs a lot of study and must first legalized to the world so that it can be the money for t he future, but I'm hoping that it will go on that level because cryptocurrency is decentralized and all people can earn it.

Yes of course dear cryptotalk is money of future . Through this this we can earn money in future and can get knowledge as well as .So according to my veiw this forum is best for earning .

Rajasthan popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day and people are showing interest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin litecoin and ethrum so it is doubtless that cryptocurrency will be the money of the future.

Yes, my friend, for a day we see an inflation in the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially the bitcoin, and it may be very practical in using it in the future, and it will be used in the countries that you have not dealt with for our time, this is good

Time is coming that Fiat money will be of no use due to the fact that, Time is coming that no single uneducated person will be found again, because the world is becoming full of elite.especially the bitcoin, and it may be very practical in using it in the future, and it will be used in the countries that you have not dealt with for our time.

I do not think, I am sure of it and I know that in the near future, people will no longer feel safe to deposit their money in Banks and they will prefer to invest them in crypto, the profit that you will get form the increasing price of crypto are much better than any bank interest, and you will be able to withdraw it anytime.

Obviously, this may happen. But this will depend on developments. I mean, I don't have much idea about this, but people are now interested in these coins. Its use will become more common in the future.

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

I question that huge banks, which means states will permit crypto to supplant genuine cash. all that will be at the degree of theory

If this continues, I believe that if cryptocurrency will be the money of the future because it is only increasing and how everything is evolving, it will not be long for cryptocurrencies to be money, surely less than we think for that to happen.

I do not think that the new system will be entirely replaced in the foreseeable future by cryptocurrencies, but it will continue to gain ground and become stable as a good alternative to the present models.

Yes I am agree with you. The crypto currency is digital and modern currency of the world .  We can believe it without any doubt .it has a great future.i hope it is famous all around the world

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.