Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

Yes, of course. cryptocurrency are the money of the future, if you realize, every time the world accepts and adapts more to cryptocurrency. The payments to acquire products are every time easier to make and in a more digital way, so there is no doubt that it is the money of the future and it will have a very important factor in the world economy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, I believe cryptocurrencies are money in a future and the technology behind Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will change national and global financial systems. Because transactions are secured and the cost of verifying transactions is lower than that of the central bank.

Of course I do, I sincerely dream of the day when that will happen, I consider that will be the next revolution, cryptomonies offer us many alternatives and solutions to different problems.

im sure it is, if you think a little at this time there is a lot of people using new technology, like QR codes, digital transactions, so we can see the path to a new financial system. Some services like paypal will eventually join the crypto side, amazon, etc,. I think its a necessary change since we live around digital services, and not only money there are coins like ETH with new technology, there is a path to a big change

You can be a friend but I do not believe money in physical because there are many crypto currencies and so one would go crazy in my opinion, for example I do not know all the crypto and you apart from the fact that every day more and more are created but if we talk in the future you can that you do not have to pay with money in physical everything is digital and if you can pay with some crypto currency in my opinion

cryptocurrencies its gaining a lot of people, store them in secure wallets because this will help you in the future

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Yes definitely, about 10 years back there was no proper concept of digital currency and banking system.and now every man have it's account in bank. So same in upcoming year every one will have crypto currency in their account. Next coming years are for crypto world. 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Personally, I think that if it will be the currency of the future, of course there is still a while for it to happen in my opinion since the currencies of the world are not going to disappear like this. But cryptocurrencies may be displacing them to second place and are slowly taking the lead.

Cryptocurrency is the future of money there is no doubt about it. It is very simple to use, the technology behind it is second to none, and the ease to send and receive money is unprecedented.

• +1 1

If we examine crypto currencies in terms of user behavior, it is seen that the individual investor is more curious about crypto money, especially bitcoin, after the painful processes experienced socially. According to the researches, the rate of researching bitcoin in China has increased 2 times in the last month. This means that we will be talking more crypto money in the future.

Yes! Above all because of the usefulness of each and every one of the currencies. It can be a great advance in society that they begin to be used globally. I hope this project is nothing.

Yes, I think so, and I saw some experts in this field say that in the future they will exchange fiat currencies and coins for cryptocurrencies.

Я так думаю, скоро появится единая глобальная криптовалюта, которую можно будет использовать для оплаты везде

Yes, I think cryptocurrency can become the money of the future, since it will be very convenient to pay with it in the store

As for me I am almost sure that cryptocurrencies will be used as money in some time. Nowadays a lot of people heard about them but only a little part of them really know how the cryptocurrencies work and what are the main benefits of using them. When most of people will understand this - cryptocurrencies will start to be used as money. Maybe that will be a bit different cryptocurrencies as government will obviously want to control all the financial flows, but still.

i think that i answered yesterday for a same question, please @KingSea read the rules of this forum for do not receive warning points or ban, when you want to make any topic, search about your idea in crypto talk if you find any topic talking about your idea, then you should be searching for other idea to your topic.

• +4 1

27 minutes ago, tarasenkoartem said:

As for me I am almost sure that cryptocurrencies will be used as money in some time. Nowadays a lot of people heard about them but only a little part of them really know how the cryptocurrencies work and what are the main benefits of using them. When most of people will understand this - cryptocurrencies will start to be used as money. Maybe that will be a bit different cryptocurrencies as government will obviously want to control all the financial flows, but still.

i think @KingSea that yes it will be the future currency in the world.Fiat currency will loose it's value and crypto will be more powerful then ever.But Nowadays not many people know about cryptocurrency as you said @tarasenkoartem.It will take much time for crypto to gain to this level.But as it becomes popular among the people governments will try to control it to get as much profits as they want.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Definitely cryptocurrency is the money of the future because what we need is a decentralized money system where the community controls it and avoid printing of money causing inflation.

Yes, in many countries cryptocurrencies can be used freely but to replace the currency of the country I do not see it possible since that would be a world revolution and for that to happen many things must happen but I do see that they can be used in a way normal

Many countries have accepted it as an alternative currency but I doubt that crypto could replace the current monetary systems of government due to many reasons like

• Price volatility
  • Decentralized nature
  • Links to illicit activities e.g drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorism etc
  • Anonymity

Due to reasons like this and many more. Different countries will refuse to accept it as the main currency of the country. People will also refuse to accept it because of the price volatility. I hope that the  reasons I have presented will be sufficient to answer you question. Please show you appreciation if you like my post.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

As time passes, cryptocurrencies have a very large impact on the world economy, so I can assure you that it is the currency of the future

For my opinion ability of those coins are safe because the cryptocurrency getting bigger and famous like you see thses days how much crypto ATMS so I guess crypto will replace it 

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are very well accepted by a large number of people around the world but there are many who do not agree with this form of money. What I think is that it is still too early to decide this, we will have to wait a long time to see what happens to them, it may not be the main world currency but it may be even more important and used by the vast majority of the people all over the world.

I totally agree with you I think Crypto currencies will make the financial field more easier, but i do not think Crypto currencies will replace fiat money in the near future, eventually governments will adopte it and create law and protocols to secure Cryptos.

"We grow by lifting others"