Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

My friend, cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the present and the future. But it will remain digital and usable for trading and investment. There is no way for them to become paper.

• +4 1

I do not think, my friend, that it will abolish banks and paper currency, but cryptocurrencies will certainly prosper, I believe, because they are expanding in most countries of the world.

Hello my friend
Of course I can share an opinion on that
Through the developments occurring in the world through technology and other things
I can tell you that electronic currencies are the money of the future
As we will rely on it to buy a lot of things through the stores and sites that support it, but in the near future we will witness a greater spread of it due to the many developments that we are witnessing, especially through the Internet, it has become present to a large extent in all areas of life.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies, I assume, can not be traded for money because there are so many of them. 

Finally, we can see that some countries are not cooperating well with the commercial fund at this moment, but cryptocurrencies will continue to have a significant impact, if not now, than in the future.

Cryptocurrencies are gaining more fame than before, so I think that cryptocurrencies will have a good future and will be dealt with seriously in many countries, but I do not think they will take the place of the official currencies of each country.

I believe it without any doubt more and more people are realizing that it is the best options for them stealing our money.

Yes of course upcoming time is the era of the cryptocruncy you must invest in them now and shoud understand all the needs, rules and regulations, so that your future became shiny.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency amd It's value is increasing day by day. Maybe its not value as paper money but in future It'll make a great progress and popular 

Dear Mate, we are lucky that we are part of this forum. Because cryptocurrencies have bright future and if we start from now we can also make our future bright. Learn a lot from here and gain all skills of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies cannot replace with paper currency but we can make paper currency from cryptocurrencies and make some profit.

crypto currency is the great digital currency in the world market that has some importance and i think in future its value reach very high and might be possible it replace the money of traditional and become the money of future due to its importance.

Yeah it is the money of future. Because now we can see that how widely these digital currencies are being used in all over the world. It's now becoming clear to me that how these currencies will be used in comming days. 

Yes of course this site helps you a little bit in increasing your wallet money, but you have to learn the Basic Rules and conditions 
And I expect a better future for this site because it's easy and cool and good luck to everyone.

Thank you my friend for this very useful question for users .. Indeed !! If you think it's true, and if this money is a hundred percent successful money, the world is coming to a very huge digital and technological development .. So your suggestion from my point of view is relatively true..

Hello dear members newbies and I hope you all are doing range of first to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal thing for every those who are looking for true and legal platform for earning

• +4 1

For me, I think that cryptocurrencies will lead the global economy in the coming years because their popularity is increasing on a daily basis, and most countries are thinking about accepting cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I think that this matter is very likely, but it needs more than twenty or thirty years, and it is not that easy. We note that day after day cryptocurrencies are increasing in popularity and I think they will become part of the global economy. We are in the age of technology and development and according to my opinion, cryptocurrencies have a very bright future.

Edited by Ghaith
  • +3 1

@KingSea, yes, I think crypto currency will be the future money. now people don't use paper money, they want to use digital money. that why bitcoin and so many digital currencys popularity risen up. also Facebook owner declared create Facebook digital currency. that's why i think crypto currencys will be future money. 

Yes obviously cryptocurrency is the future of money.The way this forum is getting fame now a days,seems that it will be use worldwide in future.People will use this forum for money.

Yes, of course, I believe cryptocurrencies are money in a future and the technology behind Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will change national and global financial systems. Because transactions are secured and the cost of verifying transactions is lower than that of the central bank.. 

From my point of view, it has a very big future, but it needs more time, perhaps a large number of years
Perhaps more, but I see it will replace all other currencies, and it is dealt with in a large and massive way as a unified currency and not governed by any specific parties.
The possibility of the opposite occurrence is never rejected and there is no evidence to prove expectations.

• +2 1

Yeah I think so. Cryptocurrency make a good reputation in market now a day many of people know about it. The first cryptocurrency Bitcoin was introduced in 2009. People did not have any interest in it but now a day everyone want to earn bitcoin 

Hello my friend
I do not understand much in this field, but I see that the money of cryptocurrencies is very large, and if it is not dealt with in our time, I am sure that in the coming ages it will be raised in abundance.

Since there is no regulator, cryptocurrency will never fully replace fiat money. To replace fiat money with cryptocurrency, we must restore our financial system. Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, has enormous growth potential. It implies that investors and traders would have a great opportunity to benefit.

I believe that the cryptocurrency will be used as a payment method, but its becoming the currencies of countries is questionable, because it is unlikely that the government will decide to make the cryptocurrency the main currency of the country.