Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

In my opinion, the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing every day and the number of investors in cryptocurrencies that provide safety, speed and ease in transactions and also protect money from inflation, is increasing, so cryptocurrencies will be the money in the future.

Yes, it will surely be money of future if a person can still invest more and more. Like bitcoins, the currency will be developing gradually till it will become properties that can be leave for family in future. Watch out how it will gradually be upgrading till it reaches the higher level in future.

Exactly Dear, 

According to a bank in 2030 cryptocurrencies is not only the future currency but it became the need if every guu. Trades amd businesss done by using cryptocurrencies. 

Definitely cryptocurrency is going to take the position of fiat currency. The reason that crypto will take over fiat in future. Crypto cannot be manipulated as simple as money because of its decentralized and unregulated nature. Also crypto can be used as universal currency.

In my opinion, it is difficult to become cryptocurrencies instead of local currencies anytime soon, as governments still do not accept dealing in encrypted currencies, and some governments penalize those who deal with them.

Yeah definetly crypto is our promising future 

We can invest in it .it is safe,better.unique and world after 5 years will 

Dealing in crypto all over the world

Yes this can be possible. Because cryptocurrency is so popular in most of countries.  So many countries want to deal with . Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency coin which is in high price . So i think cryptocurrency have bright future and can be accapt.  But for this technology use is so important and other thing proper knowledge required. 

• +1 1

I am not sure if it will be the money of the future. When you say cryptocurrency it may mean a lot though. Perhaps the currencies that governments are creating they will also be named as cryptocurrencies and take over all the marketcap making Bitcoin just a portion of the total. 

As I see it the term cryptocurrency doesn't require decentralization as a feature since many of the cryptocurrencies we have they are centralized right now, ie. Ripple, Tether. So since the digital currency of China, Europe Russia and all countries will have cryptographic encryption, they will also be called cryptocurrencies.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

dude as I am noticing that cryptocurrency are becoming popular each passing day so maybe it would be money of future to some extent but not completely but now people and countries are motivated for it.

Cryptocurrency is the future,
One of the methods that will be very popular in the future for dealing with people,
I am not saying that ordinary and paper money will disappear, but it may turn into the digital form of it and remain in existence, but the greater control will be for crypto among the people because it is not centralized and people trust it more.

Cryptocurrency will only remain digital, it can be used in the future actually but Fiat money remains the most preferred money most people trust and believe in ,so cryptocurrency been a future money wont be an effect to Fiat money

Yes I think and I agree with you no doubt it is the currency of future. Because it is digital currency and now  world move to the digitalization I think doo it is very fast and very easy for trading. So I think it has bright future. 

Yes my friend I agree with you that cryptocurrency will be allowed in all countries on world and  it will be most use in trading because it is easier to transfer from wallet  than money from bank and there is no fees 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk is a useful site with no investment but with hard work and with good quality content you can earn money easily so cryptocurrency is surely the future of money  worldwide. 

On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

When you written this post I was sure that Bitcoin will rise and make new all time highs. I was writting about that everywhere in all my posts and I wanted to let everyone know that this was 100% certainty. I hope that I helped many with my posts and replies and given the good vibes that were required to help you all keep holding and profit, because it was something there wasn't any other possible way not to keep rising at least at where price is today.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, KingSea said:

Hello my dear friend, I'm not an expert, 

But yeah, I think Cryptocurrencie will be the currency of the future, and that is obvious in a lot of countries around the world, so we're lucky to be on continuous touch with cryptocurrencies.

Thank you and good luck 

• +2 1

I think Cryptocurrency Will live thousand years Because In modern days This is the currency that is very safe so I believe it is the excellent option for us.

We can not say the future but the present is grow in a good way. The reason is that new people joining it. Therefore, it is very likely to increase as cryptocurrency.

I don't have a single doubt about this currency and I am sure one-day this currency will be the best currency of all Time and I am seeing a really bright future in Cryptocurrency.

I have great believe that crypto currencies is much appreciated in the future, because many people have depends and realized that the best solution is to keep our coins for future.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

Welcome dear. According to my opinion cryptotalk is valuable site i trust developed in this site . Your everything this sute secure .  Cryptocurrency in future  , it is .ore good . Thanks best wishes ❤😊

I heard may thinks about Bitcoins iy like this type one. But we can not define what is the future be like ,any way i didn't believe that crypto currency is the money of future , some times it may be the highest valued money in the world but this world is larger than ever we think

It ought to be accepted that on the off chance that it proceeds to be well known all over the world, at that point you'll move forward a lot within the future by working, you'll earn money, you'll gain information, by contributing, numerous individuals think merely will be way better within the future, you'll be able progress a part within the future. Accept it or not. Usually a great location.

Yes I believe that, especially with the emergence of stable coins which simplifies the use of cryptocurrency without worrying about the volatility I believe that cryptocurrency is the money of the future.